IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 5 Defrauding the Entire World?

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Durango is a tourist town and there are server and retail jobs out the kazoo.  

Quoting myself here.  I was suggesting these server and retail jobs because, hey, this girl is turning 21 and has zip for marketable skills, because her college educated parents couldn't be bothered.  

$2000 could make a dent in college tuition for a semester.  Durango is home to Fort Lewis College (a state college) and there are several community colleges (one in Durango, I think) and in fact, Southwest Colorado Community College has an agreement with Fort Lewis College to accept their coursework.  Plus Western Governors on-line college has course options.  So yeah,  better birthday present would be a damn education, much better than tatting lace for your hope chest and gadding about in Europe.  

Of course, the unspoken subtext for the trip is to check on her father. 

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Howl said:

Of course, the unspoken subtext for the trip is to check on her father. 

And it also allows Beall to play the poor, long-suffering wife without actually calling Doug out. I can just imagine Becky Morecraft and Kelly Crawford and Stacy McDonald seeing this and shaking their heads and tsk-tsk-ing. "She's being so brave. James? James, come in here. Did you know that poor Beall Phillips is having to crowdfund for Liberty's 21st birthday trip to Europe? Why, if I just wasn't a Christian woman, what I wouldn't say about that Doug!" 

It's all so bloody absurd. Charity for Liberty. Ugh. DPIARBT could sell one single camera lens that the little people funded for him back in the day for his daughter to come see him. Is she going to go FOR her birthday? Is she traveling alone!?!??   Mighty close to Josh's wedding. Agree about hitting up the old guys to send her. And I still think the lately departed old Guy's house they are in In Durango stinketh of this Leininger-like scam. I do think "the father"  is living differently than this crew. On the Meatball or Liberty ig account I noticed she said a T Shirt was too expensive. 

At the risk of stating the all-too obvious (which I am sometimes wont to do)...the birthday girl's father now lives in Europe, consorting and cavorting with young female burlesquers barely older than Liberty herself.

:fubar:

2 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Excepting maybe Judges, or Justice, whatever the one is who's on a fishing boat.

Young Justice does indeed seem to be a commercial fisherman.  I genuflect to his real work ethic!  

Holy crap, any sympathy I felt for BeAll is OUT the damn window. WTF. Most people don't get to go go Europe on someone else's dime as a kid OR as an adult. Most people Liberty's age are WORKING. And going to SCHOOL. Both or either. They're not hanging around waiting for strangers to fund a trip to another country.
Wow DAMN it takes a set of brass balls to try to publicly fund a trip to Europe for your kid. Fundraisers are for people who lost everything in a fire. Maybe can't afford their insulin, or they're trying to pay rent. Not send a grown woman who's never worked a day in her life on a VACATION (from WHAT? Lib's not DOING ANYTHING, why a vacation?) to EUROPE and it has to be publicly funded because her MOTHER also can't possibly get a goddamned job either.
The entire Philips clan. Good God. So gross.
GET A JOB, BEALL, AND MAKE YOUR FREELOADING KIDS GET JOBS TOO.

This message brought to you by someone working to set up a fundraiser to buy a piece of public art from a police memorial foundation and have it installed at the police station in my district - which is hella tricky because police officers are government employees and can't do fundraisers, so all the fundraising has to be vetted through an attorney and handled by a not for profit that has no connection to the city or the police. THAT'S a fundraiser. Not sending a human tick to the goddamed Netherlands.

29 minutes ago, bea said:

Not sending a human tick to the goddamed Netherlands.

@bea - one of the best and most righteous rants I've read here for quite a while. You are entirely correct.

Would be good if one of Be-all's friends showed it to her but won't hold my breath that anything changes.

How does that GFM have $700+ in it already?  No wonder these people think they're God's special snowflakes.

Nauseating.  

People go hungry while this... 

@bea  :clap::worship::clap::worship::clap::worship:

Your rant was a pleasure to read.

Re: Liberty swanning off to the Netherlands on grifted money so close to Joshua's wedding.  I just happened to notice, before they made the site private, that Ginnie is a junior bridesmaid and Juju Bean a bridesmaid at the wedding.  I didn't recognise any other names on the bridesmaid list. 

What is a junior bridesmaid?  I don't think I've heard that term before.

IME, it's a early-teen girl who gets to be a bridesmaid, since flower girls tend to be younger.

Way to go Beall - I knew you had it in you!  Once a grifter, always a grifter.  

THAT is why I have never felt any sympathy for her and never will.  She is a spoiled brat who thinks the world owes her all that her heart desires, and apparently she raised her daughters to be the same way.

Signed, cranky bitch who went on trips to NYC as a teen and Germany as a 20yo on MY OWN MONEY WHICH I HAD WORKED FOR MY OWN DAMN SELF.  

ETA: the more I think about this the more it pisses me off.  Liberty could EASILY earn 2K in a couple of months (or less) with a good waitress job.  Stop playing dress up and grifting veterans and get a J-O-B, girl.

11 hours ago, Closed Womb said:

How does that GFM have $700+ in it already?  No wonder these people think they're God's special snowflakes.

Nauseating.  

People go hungry while this... 

Exactly. This irritates the SHIT out of me. I went to the page thinking I'd find tumbleweeds and crickets, along with a couple of 'get a job and pay for it yourself!' comments. But no...she's already almost halfway to the goal! What the everliving HELL? :my_angry:

Editing to add that my new user title, 'witnessing, weeping, and wondering,' is pretty darned apropos for this post. :GRONDE:

33 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Editing to add that my new user title, 'witnessing, weeping, and wondering,' is pretty darned apropos for this post

Very apt.  It's a direct quote from the Greatest Grifter on God's Green Earth.  John Shrader.:kitty-wink:

Just checked, the total seems to have stalled out at $730, the last donation being two days ago. Wondering if any former VF-ers are reading here... 8-)

They're trying to raise money from people who are 90 and people in the stay-at-home wife/daughter movement.
You know.
The people with no damn money.
(LOL)

I wonder what's going on with Voddie, health-wise. It has now been one month since he's posted anything on Twitter or Facebook, and that's not like Voddie. 

3 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

I wonder what's going on with Voddie, health-wise. It has now been one month since he's posted anything on Twitter or Facebook, and that's not like Voddie. 

He does update the Pray for Us  section on the launchthemove.com website. Here's a portion of July's update:

My visits to doctors about my kidney disease (see last month's update) has not yielded anything new.  My kidney function is unchanged.  I am continuing on the new medication and am scheduled to see the nephrologist here in Lusaka at the end of the month to see if there has been any improvement.

Pray for my upcoming US/UK tour (14-28 October) and for my family while I'm away.  We had a change in our schedule and will end up with one more US tour.  Please pray for us as we  1) work to fill up the dates, and 2) have a new booking/event team in place.

Pray for our ministry through our home... God has sent us quite a few people to mentor, and we want to be good stewards of that ministry.  Interestingly enough, this was something we could never have anticipated, but it has been quite fruitful.

Pray for us as we work to raise funds for a family trip back to the US in December.  We wanted to do this annually, but the expense is too great ($15K to $20K) with such a large family.  There is just no 'inexpensive' way to get back.  

Also sounds like that scam university is having a pretty rocky start. Big surprise.

Please pray for us as we  1) work to fill up the dates, and 2) have a new booking/event team in place.

I may be reading too much into this, but does no one want to pay $$$ to listen to Voddie pontificate about sin (bad) and child beating (good)?

And they need HOW MUCH to fly the fam home?  Sheesh. 

If you'd asked me five years ago what Beall would be doing, I would never have thought she would be in such dire straits that she has to beg for money to allow her daughter to visit her dad.  

Then again, I wouldn't have thought that Doug would allow his wife and children to descend into what appears to be very public poverty while he is halfway across the world attending alcohol-fuelled Dutch dress-up parties with ladies his daughter's age.  

What happened to Voddie's daughter, who was a "stay at home daughter" mostly because she was raising the younger (male) siblings? Was that Jasmine?

I'm heartened to see that the Philips "GoGriftMe" hasn't really budged. Libby can stay the hell home and get a job like the rest of us.

Jasmine dialed back some of her rhetoric from Return of the Daughters.  She did online college - I think she ended up with an English Lit degree - and was teaching for a while.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived