IGNORED

John Shrader Part 12: Empty Baptismal, Empty Brains

FundieFarmer

On 7/24/2017 at 8:23 AM, formergothardite said:

There are still places like Zimdebule village in Zimbabwe, where people walked 4 and 5 hours to come hear preaching of the Word of God.

Sadly, there is no missionary or church plant there to continue preaching the Gospel to them, or many countless other places as well.

I share, to my shame, that I allowed my zeal and love for Burundi to blind me, and I put my hope and confidence in men, seeking to train them and desiring to send them, before allowing them to bring forth "fruits meet for repentance."

Bullshit to English translation: I will still need your prayers money when I abandon Zambia for Zimbabwe! My gross incompetence isn't MY fault, these lazy Zambians just don't WANT it enough!

Also, please ignore me when I never talk about Burundi or sending men to Burundi ever again (except to bash my former friends). KTHXBAI.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I don't understand what they are even arguing about. John not believing he is protestant? 

No.  The local Pastor is asking for information on who the heck John and his followers (Biblical Baptists) are.  He wants to know why they ignoring and setting themselves above other Protestant churches.  And why John is claiming to be sent from God to save other Protestants - who already know Christ.  

John has specifically claimed that Protestants have persecuted (Historic Biblical) Trail of Blood Baptists many times.

He's cottoned on to the idiocy of John converting Christians to Johnny's own special brand and doesn't like it.  He suspects John's version of Baptist is Biblical bunkum and wants to know its origin and who founded it.

John seems to have sent one of his followers to argue the Trail of Blood and "Historic Biblical Baptist" crap with the Pastor because John doesn't understand French.  His follower doesn't understand the Trail of Blood stuff but seems to think John is the second coming.

The Pastor thinks John needs prayers.  I think John needs a kick in the pants.

Ahhh! That makes sense. So basically a local pastor is all "Who the hell is this weirdo who thinks he needs to convert Christians to Christianity?" 

:laughing-jumpingpurple:

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

However, a local preacher, one Mihigo Rumaza, is throwing some shade at John.  

Wait, so last week Rumaza is a dear, godly, faithful pastor, and now he's fundamentally disagreeing with John's Biblical Baptist position? How can Johnny spin this one?

It is truly heartbreaking to have had one of them actually steal ministry equipment and both of them accuse each other of lying and refuse to be accountable to a dear godly Congolese pastor who has proven himself faithful over many years, and who is reaching over the border into Burundi, Pastor Mihigo Rumaza.

10 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

Wait, so last week Rumaza is a dear, godly, faithful pastor, and now he's fundamentally disagreeing with John's Biblical Baptist position? How can Johnny spin this one?

That's what it looks like to me although his French is a bit hard to follow.  I think Rumaza has smelled a rat when it comes to John Shrader.  

He asks someone who says he knows John personally.

Rumaza: Do you want us to know who these Biblical Baptists are. ? their origin or founder if he ever existed?

To clarify my translation.  Tell us who they are.  Question their origin or founder if he ever existed.

8 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The Pastor thinks John needs prayers.  I think John needs a kick in the pants.

Hear hear! :clap:

:smiley-sex007:

John is really setting the stage for him to exit Zambia. He has a new post up that includes this:

Although hearts are slowly growing colder here in Zambia, there is still an effectual open door, so please pray as we desire to continue distributing these Gospel books of John and Romans all over the country as the Lord provides and helps us, with a special focus in the Villages.

Translation: Most of the people have heard of us and realize I'm a scam artist so they won't have anything to do with me. News hasn't reached the villages yet, so I'm focusing on them until I can find my way to a new "mission field". 

18 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Bullshit to English translation: I will still need your prayers money when I abandon Zambia for Zimbabwe! My gross incompetence isn't MY fault, these lazy Zambians just don't WANT it enough!

Also, please ignore me when I never talk about Burundi or sending men to Burundi ever again (except to bash my former friends). KTHXBAI.

I will take this post home, name it "Bob", bake cookies for it, and love it as if it were my own. :)

And while "Bob" rests and the cookies are in the oven, I'll armchair-diagnose Shrader in my professional capacity as unqualified internet-armchair psychologist:

He strikes me as the kind of person who was raised to think of himself as a speshul snowflake, one of the "chosen", and better than everyone else. Whether within Christianity or in other ways, one always meets people with that kind of entitlement. Nothing is ever their fault! Be it Satan, or someone else, someone is always obstructing them, and it's never, ever their fault. The universe is just against them.

Must be great to never be introspective, to always have someone else to blame! I certainly wouldn't mind blaming someone else for today's bank-statement mix-up. Why doesn't the post-office realize that I'm special? It can't possible have anything to do with me writing down a wrong forwarding address, right? Must be Satan! Or maybe - revolutionary idea- people get stuff wrong? Crazy-talk, I know.

Excuse me. "Bob" has just woken.

23 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

I wonder the real story behind this because John has acted like they are BFF but he is acting like he just heard of John

In the comments of John's latest picture showing some men looking at tracts he gave them someone asked if they were in the predominate  language of the region. John went full politician by giving a round about answer that amounts to "No."

Great memory! You're right, Bemba is the predominant language in the Copperbelt. The Bemba translation of my tract is almost finished! We have a team of 3 guys working on it now!

Wow, I can't come to this thread because the microaggressions and racism makes me to ragy and then the fact that he got donations with this half baked plan. Just ugh.  :tw_angry: He reinforcing the stereotype of white aid workers and making it so much harder for REAL aid workers.   I've been hesitant to post this because I know he reads here and I wouldn't try to put it past John to try to find an Fjer and confront them. I don't know, something in my gut says don't get near him or let him know to much personal info.  

Anyway my husband and I were approved to volunteer in Uganda with a local grassroots organization for 3 weeks :tw_blush:  It been 5 very long years and I can't believe that we may get to go in March!!!!!!  The organization was set up by my friend's her husband (who is Ugandan) and it been around for about 7 years.  The organization has been planning a  free medical clinic and I was voted as head medical director (and medical assistant). In no way an I qualified as a doctor or nurse. The organization has negotiated with 1 doctor, 1 nurse and 1 midwife  to provide care but they don't want to be in charges of the whole time. I'll be planning the schedule, creating forms, systems getting consents, taking vitals, taking notes, preparing notes, assist in exam, clean rooms, clean supplies, write reports, stocking rooms, making the budget etc etc (hear that John, when you're the leader it means you work the hardest!) on top of all this I've been in charge of soliciting benefactors and supplies.  

8 minutes ago, Aine said:

Has Shrader deleted Rumaza's comments? I can't see them...

He doesn't have any qualms deleting comments or blocking those who put him in a bad light, I can assure you of that. :P

On 7/26/2017 at 0:21 PM, formergothardite said:

I wonder the real story behind this because John has acted like they are BFF but he is acting like he just heard of John

So do I.  My guess is that John has never met Rumaza - or met him once and decided he was a good person to disciple Arcade.  All the way from Congo.

1 hour ago, Aine said:

Has Shrader deleted Rumaza's comments? I can't see them...

He made one comment on John's FB and it is still there back on July 24.  The rest is on Rumaza's own FB.  Sort of coincidental that Rumaza just now started asking questions about John.

https://www.facebook.com/mihigo.rumaza?fref=ufi&pnref=story

In other news, prayers fixed John's folding machine and he is printing a thousand tracts.  I'm not sure why we should be impressed because all John has to do is press a few buttons and monitor his many printers so they don't jam.  While taking video of how hard the machines are working.

There are floor to ceiling bookshelves full of books on 2 walls of John's "print shop."  Inquiring mind wonders whether this is the former chicken house.

David Rea is listed as a friend on Rumaza's FB page. Is this the reason why jealous John acted like he knew him also? Nosey minds want to know.

And another update from John.

Preaching, Shifting, and God Answering Prayer!

Bro. Roderick shared a powerful message last night on "Missing Something," reminding us not to miss the Fear of God, Faith in God, and Fellowship with God!

Bro Roderick is doing more preaching than John these these days.  He includes a video of Roderick and a picture of his outline for the sermon.

Then we had a good group that helped one of the families in our church "shift" today (move).

Sweet fellowship around the Word last night, and sweet fellowship working together today! For those who closely follow our prayer requests, this is Rita and Cholwe's family. Please keep praying for the salvation of Agrey, Rita's husband. We're praying this labor of love touches his heart. Shifting is costly here if you have to rent a truck, but with our ministry vehicles and all the help we got it finished in about four hours and at no cost to them.

We helped this family move to convert Agrey, not because it was a nice thing to do.  Who is Cholwe, if he is not Rita's husband.

Please pray for my wrist and arm as I badly sprained them (one of my sons accidentally stepped on my finger while we were loading the roof rack, and I ended up falling off from the side where I was perching on the tire, catching my arm in the rack in the process! Praise the Lord it didn't break!)

He fell off the Truthymobile! But it was someone else's fault.  Pray for him.

Even so, my heart is so very encouraged today.

I'll share more as I can, but our hearts have been so heavy with the loss of seven men over the last year. The doors and opportunities we have are so great, the needs are even greater, and now the Lord seems to be doing something really special in answer to our prayers that He, the Lord of the Harvest, would send forth labourers into His Harvest.

I look forward to sharing the wonderful testimony with you in time!

Seven!  

But he has good news to share - what a tease.

Now to flip back to an earlier post of his.

On July 26 Johnny was invited to preach at a church planted by John Riggs in Ndola (Copperbelt region) although the church has a national pastor.  This is when Shrader said: "Although hearts are slowly growing colder here in Zambia ..."

Well, apparently John Riggs isn't finding hearts growing cold.  Far from it.  He's planted 8 churches, turned 7 of them over to national pastors who he trained, and runs a youth camp every August.  Marcia Riggs teaches at a school founded by another missionary.

Could it be that John and Marcia Riggs are smarter than the World's Worst Missionary.

I disapprove of church planters on principle, but the Riggses may be doing some good.  I was very much struck by the differences between the Riggs's Prayer Letters and Johnny's.  Calm, factual, and no attacks by Satan that I could see. 

Here's their website: John & Marcia Riggs Missionaries to Zambia http://r4z.weebly.com/?fb_action_ids=10213230548585573&fb_action_types=weeblyapp%3Ashare 

On 7/27/2017 at 5:00 PM, Palimpsest said:

There are floor to ceiling bookshelves full of books on 2 walls of John's "print shop.

He probably has a couple hundred books, but nothing like the 7,000 he claims. I love watching people discussing books on YouTube and a week or so ago I was watching a video where the woman basically turned her house into floor to ceiling bookshelves.  It is an unbelievable amount of books, but she has kept track and still only has about 3,000. Sorry John, those shelves aren't doing anything to prove you actually have thousands of books. You know he is reading here and it annoys him that we realize he grossly exaggerated the number of books he has/had. 

19 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Could it be that John and Marcia Riggs are smarter than the World's Worst Missionary.

They probably aren't scamming people and using them as unpaid labor on their newest harebrained fantasy. John just makes people hate him, which is probably why Rodrick is doing most of the preaching now while John just prints stuff. 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

He probably has a couple hundred books, but nothing like the 7,000 he claims.

Yes, I'd forgotten about that boast.  No way he has 7,000 books.

I was more interested in whether or not that was the former chicken house.  However, I am still surprised that he has enough books to fill 2 floor to ceiling bookcases in Zambia.  And presumably used other people's money to ship them over.  John probably thinks having many books makes him an intellectual.  It doesn't unless he has:  a. read them, b. understood them, and c. exercises discrimination about which books he reads and decides to keep.

Also, isn't the whole point of IFB Deputation to get rid of your own possessions and use your own money to fund your mission before asking other people to give you their money?   John didn't even get rid of his "library."

Most real missionaries travel light.  John brings his hoard of heavy books along.

Hoarding is a illness sadly. John needs help with his hoarding, also with many other aspects of his life. (IMO) .

@Gobsmacked, hoarding is indeed an illness.  I don't think John is a hoarder in the mental health sense of the word though.

He's just greedy for expensive possessions, very good at grifting them, and wants the extravagant lifestyle he thinks he deserves because he is God's Special Little Snowflake.

John is sick again. He seems to be super sickly or he just whines over tiny illnesses that most people brush off. 

Appreciate your prayers. I badly sprained my left elbow, forearm, and wrist helping a family move on Friday. Basically fell off the side of our Landcruiser while loading the roof rack perched on top of one of the tires. One of my dear sons accidentally stepped on my finger, and put all his weight, pinching one of my fingers between his weight and the wire base of the roof rack. Trying to hastily get free, my arm got caught in the roof rack as I fell off the tire!

Praise the Lord nothing broke!

Ice and make-shift slings got me through outreach this morning, but now I'm getting terribly sick on top of that.

Seems to be getting worse by the hour.

No fun for sure. Miserable actually.

Would really really appreciate your prayers.

Obviously John didn't get enough sympathy and prayer when he posted about his boo-boo yesterday.   Now he has to be getting "terribly" sick too.

Ice and make-shift slings got me through outreach this morning, 

"Neither twist nor sprain nor sling nor ice (from grifted fridge) stays this Preacher from the swift completion of his appointed outreach."

OK, his twisted arm sounds as though it could be painful. And he's not feeling well.  Obviously his ability to post his whines on Facebook is unimpaired, however, so it can't be that bad.

3 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

@Gobsmacked, hoarding is indeed an illness.  I don't think John is a hoarder in the mental health sense of the word though.

He's just greedy for expensive possessions, very good at grifting them, and wants the extravagant lifestyle he thinks he deserves because he is God's Special Little Snowflake.

True. John does like his possessions. He doesn't appear to enjoy giving them up/ sharing them. The footballs being one example. He may not have sunk into the hoarding world as shown through the media, but he appears to prefer to keep his possessions close by. 

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

He may not have sunk into the hoarding world as shown through the media, but he appears to prefer to keep his possessions close by. 

He's selfish, grasping, and manipulative.  He uses his acquired luxury items to manipulate prospective victims.

He doesn't yet collect trash or useless things (luxury and functional stuff only) and  his living areas are functional.

In mental health terms he doesn't yet fit the clinical profile of a hoarder.  IMO.  I could google the DSM V criteria to be sure because I'm a bit out of date. :) 

ETA Oh!  The plane parts though.  They could count as trash!

Each time I shop at our Local Asda and see the  plane ride for the toddlers,(£1.00 in the slot), I think of John sat in that ridiculous plane of his. If that was indeed his and he wasn't just pulling a whole sheep over our eyes, not just the wool. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived