IGNORED

John Shrader Part 12: Empty Baptismal, Empty Brains

FundieFarmer

@Exposed Collarbone, no.

You have to pray for them because John hasn't yet personally saved their little heathen souls.  Only John knows the true way to salvation.

What is his last count of true converts who haven't jumped ship?  Roderick, Phellion and ? 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

@Exposed Collarbone, no.

You have to pray for them because John hasn't yet personally saved their little heathen souls.  Only John knows the true way to salvation.

What is his last count of true converts who haven't jumped ship?  Roderick, Phellion and ? 

Yes just 2. He's had more kids that he's had converts since arriving

He has a couple of folks who drift in and out of pictures, but he has been giving himself an out just in case they jump ship by saying only God knows if they are real converts. I think he is still pissed that he put all that work into the Fruit to the Accord video and he can't even use it. 

21 hours ago, formergothardite said:

He has a couple of folks who drift in and out of pictures, but he has been giving himself an out just in case they jump ship by saying only God knows if they are real converts. I think he is still pissed that he put all that work into the Fruit to the Accord video and he can't even use it. 

I'm still dying from the comments on that video. Everytime I read them lol :pb_lol:

On 7/21/2017 at 1:12 AM, clearingthingsup said:

I'm still dying from the comments on that video. Everytime I read them lol :pb_lol:

lol it must be just killing him that he can't censor youtube comments :pb_lol: 

Oh well, he'll pick himself up before too long and ride the high of making another video. As soon as he gets more than three converts! (He still has two, righ? Or is it three already?)

On 7/15/2017 at 2:14 PM, subsaharanafrica said:

n, maybe they'd be more apt to listen to what you're trying to sell if you were to pony up the $15 it costs to buy them an actual football. 

Maybe sacrifice a few books to the Ebay gods and buy a damned football!!!!!

John posted a long post to bash Jolis and Arcade again. He can't seem to get over them leaving him. I'll put the whole "woe is me" post under a spoiler, but what leaped out at me was this line:

Though hearts are slowly hardening and doors are slowly closing, there is still a tremendous need and potential.

This might be why we haven't heard of that village with the runway John was going on about a while back. All this time in Zambia and John hasn't really done much besides create more babies. 

Spoiler

Learning and Growing through My Failures

Feeling sad today as I remember that four years ago this time I was in Burundi seeing the incredible spiritual needs in that dear country.

We were so hopeful that our first African Biblical Baptist church here would have the privilege of sending two men from Burundi BACK to Burundi as Missionaries to their own people.

It is truly heartbreaking to have had one of them actually steal ministry equipment and both of them accuse each other of lying and refuse to be accountable to a dear godly Congolese pastor who has proven himself faithful over many years, and who is reaching over the border into Burundi, Pastor Mihigo Rumaza.

Both men are no longer part of our ministry or members of our church, a unanimous decision that was decided by the Truth Biblical Baptist church members. Their actions and refusal to hear the church, even their own friends here in Truth Biblical Baptist church, led us to that point as we followed the Scripture.

I am filled with grief to see duplicity, rebellion, and a refusal to follow the Word of God from men that I truly love from the depths of my heart.

This is the hardest part of ministry and missions. One of these men we poured our lives into for almost four years. The other, for more than two.

Would you please pray with us for Arcade and Jolis? Though they have rejected us and our church members counsel and direction, we continue to love and pray for them and their country. Pray for godly sorrow, genuine repentance, and restoration. Whether they need to be genuinely saved or restored, please sincerely and fervently pray with us for them.

I also need your prayers.

For my heart.

That God would humble me through this and teach me to more carefully seek Him in decisions of training men. In EVERY future decision in my life for that matter.

My passion is no substitute for God's Wisdom and Direction.

The need is so great here in Africa. Though hearts are slowly hardening and doors are slowly closing, there is still a tremendous need and potential.

There are still places like Zimdebule village in Zimbabwe, where people walked 4 and 5 hours to come hear preaching of the Word of God.

Sadly, there is no missionary or church plant there to continue preaching the Gospel to them, or many countless other places as well.

PRAY for genuine, real, committed laborers who will truly submit themselves to Christ and His Word.

Talk is cheap. You can fool men, but you can't fool God, and you can't fake fruit of Souls that are truly amazing radically changed by the Power of the Gospel!

I share, to my shame, that I allowed my zeal and love for Burundi to blind me, and I put my hope and confidence in men, seeking to train them and desiring to send them, before allowing them to bring forth "fruits meet for repentance."

God is teaching me much through my many failures in this and other situations here.

Pray for me Saints.

Pray for Zambia and Zimbabwe and Burundi and Mozambique and beyond.

Pray that the Lord of the Harvest would send forth labourers into His Harvest.

Thank you dear friends.

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia

He's burned his boats in Zambia and is perhaps beginning to understand that.  People are onto him.

However, is this a little hint that he thinks there is fresh meat and less baggage for him over the border in Zimbabwe?  

There are still places like Zimdebule village in Zimbabwe, where people walked 4 and 5 hours to come hear preaching of the Word of God.

But does it have an airport? And a hangar for the plane parts?  Running water?  Electricity for the fridge and icemaker?

He's still running down poor Arcade and Jolis.  I don't remember him accusing anyone of stealing before.  He claims one of them stole - but casts doubt on the honesty of both of them by not naming his suspect.  His usual assholery.

I share, to my shame, that I allowed my zeal and love for Burundi to blind me,

John, you were there for 2 weeks.  You have shown no love for Burundi. Or for either Arcade or Jolis.  In fact, you seek revenge on them.

It was your ambition to be the Wold's Greatest Missionary, and your utter conceit that made you pretend that extending your mission to Burundi was feasible.  It has nothing to do with Arcade or Jolis.  By the way, how are Eddie and Arnaud?

As usual, John's theology confuses me.  He claims to be into Salvation though Grace not Works but he thinks:

I put my hope and confidence in men, seeking to train them and desiring to send them, before allowing them to bring forth "fruits meet for repentance."

I assume that is a reference to Matthew 3:8.  But isn't requiring "fruit" requiring Works?

Perhaps the government are cracking down on his Visa. He hasn't done very much good in Kafue, just stirred trouble. I hope the Saints and Rufus are in league with the Zambia. Government. 

It does sound very much as though John wanted Jolie and Arcade to go and live in Burundi. They didn't want to? 

10 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

It does sound very much as though John wanted Jolie and Arcade to go and live in Burundi. They didn't want to? 

Who would want to go back under current conditions?  At the moment Arcade seems to be back in Bujumbura (and John should be praying for his safety) and Jolis has found safe haven in Tanzania.

From what we have pieced together from various sources:

Both Arcade and Jolis overstayed their visas (or work permits) to stay in Kafue and be discipled by John.  He was encouraging them (practically ordering them) to stay on illegally.  

When their lack of paperwork caught up with them they needed to leave or be deported.   John made up this story of "sending" them to plant new churches in Burundi.  

He also seems to have made false promises to them about what his "mission" could do to help with paperwork.  He had told them that he could help - perhaps by getting them student visas.  He was wrong.  His own residency and "mission" was sort of fiddled in under another established mission.  (That bit is complicated.)

They were angry because he had lied to them about helping them get proper documentation.  They said so.

Then John trumped up all these "sins" Arcade and Jolis had apparently been guilty of committing, deemed them unworthy, and cast them forth from his church.  

He's chucking mud at them now to cover his own disregard for the law, his deceit, and his manipulation of two vulnerable young men. 

In my opinion.

Do you think John feeds those people that walk 4-5 hours to hear his preaching? I have seen posts with Ester cooking and feeding people, and have heard John mention frowning on feeding people because he wants them there for Jesus not because they get food. In my mind even if they did walk all that way for food, I would try and feed them because they must be desperate.

John really is a truly despicable liar. Arcade and Jolis probably did think they had found a safe loving place to be with a kind American missionary and his family, only to find out quite quickly that John wanted them to do something that he had already failed to do ( with The Rea family).

No wonder they fought back. I can imagine that John's suggestion that they plant a church in Burundi wasn't done in a friendly loving manner. More like I'm JOHN, I'm the boss, you ARE going. John has used both guys right from the beginning.

I truly hope that they both have happy safe futures.

3 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Do you think John feeds those people that walk 4-5 hours to hear his preaching? I have seen posts with Ester cooking and feeding people, and have heard John mention frowning on feeding people because he wants them there for Jesus not because they get food. In my mind even if they did walk all that way for food, I would try and feed them because they must be desperate.

Probably the truth is that people walk several hours to get to a market town to buy and sell goods.  John and his Truthymobile happen to be at the market because he's heard it is a good place to preachify.  He and Roderick harangue them, give them loo-paper tracts, and this is "outreach."  

John spins this as people walking for hours to hear him talk about True Salvation.  

Esther and some of the converts (not many of them left) have cooked for the fellowship meal on Sunday in Kafue.  It breaks up the hours and hours of John's preaching at Truthiness Historically UnBiblically Baptist Church.

3 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

John wanted them to do something that he had already failed to do ( with The Rea family).

Nah.  John and David Rea planned this multi-nation "Crusade" in Burundi but it was more like a 2 week misscation.   Many grandiose plans.  They were going to meet the President!

Every single thing they were supposed to do fell through.  It was truly farcical!

So they legged it around Bujumbura for a couple of weeks  and met a few people (including Arcade).  John told the orphaned Arcade that he was now part of John's family.  Arcade followed John to Kafue.

John and David also ate lavish dinners at other Burundians' expense (Eddie and Arnaud) but then never mentioned them again.

Just having gone to Burundi was the beginning of the "and beyond" boasting.  John has always been scattered and grandiose.  He's not content just to convert Zambia.  It has to be Zambia, Burundi, Sub-Saharan Africa - and beyond!

He tagged aracade in the post throwing shade. FFS. He is disgusting. 

@Palimpsest I know you think I look for the good in people but I assure you I see none in John. He is the worst. 

@Milly-Molly-Mandy, he really is the pits.

We can both still try to look for the good in John but I'm afraid it is futile!

4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Esther and some of the converts (not many of them left) have cooked for the fellowship meal on Sunday in Kafue.  It breaks up the hours and hours of John's preaching at Truthiness Historically UnBiblically Baptist Church.

I still don't understand why John always goes on about how long his sermons are. Why would you use 100 words to say what could be said in 10? Bigger isn't always better, Johnny. Size doesn't matter as long as you know how to use your tools (applicable in several areas of his life haha) :pb_lol:

I'm sure Johnny has plenty of tools he is incapable of using properly. XD

I think the whole "one of them stole, and I won't tell you which one" would be despicable even if there was a proven theft, but I strongly suspect that he means he gave them missionary supplies like tracts, but when they used them in a way he disagreed with, that's stealing now, even though the stuff has been given out.

And the "sin" of one of them is to not "put himself under" a different preacher who may not even be in the same country, let alone the same part of the country?  So what if the country is suffering civil unrest, and the young man may have no connections wherever that preacher is!  JOHN knows best! 

But what's the point of tagging Arcade into this post except to try to discredit him in the eyes of his followers?  Or maybe to try to get Arcade to get into a Fundy-fight, so John can feel righteously persecuted?

I too think this is an oblique "raise cash for us to relocate to Zimbabwe", and like @Milly-Molly-Mandy, I think its hilarious John has created more followers in Zambia through procreation than through anything else he's done!

John's latest update is gushing praise for Daddy.  Boring.

However, a local preacher, one Mihigo Rumaza, is throwing some shade at John.  In response to a gushing comment from a leg-humper on John's Facebook he says: "That's my opinion to pray for them."  He is being sarcastic.

Following back to his Facebook page he says (mostly my translations from the French because FB's isn't that good).   I'm going into this much detail because it shows how the locals are experiencing the World's Worst Missionary.

July 2

Rumaza:  Why are the Biblical Baptists ignoring Protestants?  Do you know them?

XXX 1:  I really want to know!

Shrader: Because we are not the same, that's why.

XXX 2: Through ignorance.  They treat evangelism as business. They know ["k en biptiste" (that I can't translate)] there is biblical reality.

Rumaza:  Thank you. Then he who knows the Baptist Bible [as opposed to the Bible], defines himself as historically against Protestants in his general sense of the word Protestant.

John defender:  Be joyful if your name is written in the Book of Life.

XXX 3:  Because they have a different faith and education. Yes, I know them.

Rumaza: Do you want us to know who these Biblical Baptists are. ? their origin or founder if he ever existed?

July 10

Rumaza:  WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT PAUL TO THE ROMANS 10: 14-15? AND SAYING THAT THE LORD SENDS [THEM] TODAY ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE?

Give your understanding to enlighten others.  Let everyone give their own opinion according to the Bible.

John defender: Those who listened and believed the word of God.  The Lord has sent those whom he had chosen from before the foundation of the world.

Rumaza: If one behaves [as if it is] according to God one must justify one's thoughts with Biblical words.

John Defender: Read Ephesians 1:3-12; 1:15-23 .

Rumaza: In Ephesians 1 understand that it is Christ [not John Shrader] who was predestined to be redemption through his blood before the foundation of the world so that those who will be called by the gospel of salvation and believe.

And they are still battling Bible texts. 

Thankyou Palimpsest, please keep us updated ? Grrrr, I'm cross that I got myself blocked. This sounds fun!

Having grown up in the Southern Baptist Church, I always thought the goal for missionaries was to spread the gospel and make converts.  I can't get over how John expects them to then start working for him, take orders from him and obey whatever he wants them to do.  And then kick them out of his church when he doesn't get what he wants from them.  Why would he expect new converts to be at the level of spiritual development he is at?  Man, if you get saved because of John, I guess you better be able to prove it.  He is unbelievable.  Where I come from, if you can get someone to pray the Sinner's Prayer, then you check them off the list and report on Sunday morning at Sunday School that you had one person accept Christ.  You don't then put them on the staff at Church and give them their new job description.

I don't understand what they are even arguing about. John not believing he is protestant? 

John appears to have pissed off more people than ever. That is understandable if he is still acting the 'big I am' despite his 'I am learning to be less pig-headed posts. (My interpretation).

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived