IGNORED

John Shrader Part 12: Empty Baptismal, Empty Brains

FundieFarmer

Well, I hurt myself today.

Last night I went to bed.  Then I got up this morning and walked down my stairs.  Then I walked into the kitchen and fell over my cat, breaking both of my legs and my back.  It really hurts!!

Plus, I think I ate something bad last night and my stomach hurts and I'm probably going to throw up. 

Through the generous use of my neighbor's wheelchair and 40 Percocet I was able to grocery shop.  But I'm going to take ages to heal.  I just know it.

Please pray for me, I know this is Satan's work.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Carol said:

Well, I hurt myself today.

Last night I went to bed.  Then I got up this morning and walked down my stairs.  Then I walked into the kitchen and fell over my cat, breaking both of my legs and my back.  It really hurts!!

Plus, I think I ate something bad last night and my stomach hurts and I'm probably going to throw up. 

Through the generous use of my neighbor's wheelchair and 40 Percocet I was able to grocery shop.  But I'm going to take ages to heal.  I just know it.

Please pray for me, I know this is Satan's work.

Believable. Satan hates cats. Of course he would make you trip over yours. :bananna-demon:

John wouldn't take Percocet. Drugs are of the Devil. :naughty: But he would definitely grift the neighbors wheelchair. :562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:

**Edited because I need to make sure you know I'm just being funny/sarcastic. :my_wink:

On 30/07/2017 at 3:37 AM, Palimpsest said:

@Gobsmacked, hoarding is indeed an illness.  I don't think John is a hoarder in the mental health sense of the word though.

He's just greedy for expensive possessions, very good at grifting them, and wants the extravagant lifestyle he thinks he deserves because he is God's Special Little Snowflake.

So much this. 

On 7/29/2017 at 3:02 PM, formergothardite said:

Appreciate your prayers. I badly sprained my left elbow, forearm, and wrist helping a family move on Friday. Basically fell off the side of our Landcruiser while loading the roof rack perched on top of one of the tires. One of my dear sons accidentally stepped on my finger, and put all his weight, pinching one of my fingers between his weight and the wire base of the roof rack. Trying to hastily get free, my arm got caught in the roof rack as I fell off the tire!

Perhaps God is trying to teach the lesson that you shouldn't put your underage children in the roof racks of trucks :pb_rollseyes:

John is VagueBooking again. 

That precious moment when a 17 year old Zambian young man, seeing tears rolling down your checks from a broken heart, says to you:

"Count it all joy."

There are no words.

Thanks for your prayers for Esther and I.

God is truly helping our hurting hearts. We are following his godly counsel given straight from James 1:2.

Our children, not knowing the situation, chose to have us come home to their extreme diligence and initiative. They could not have picked a better day.

To those who truly show your care through prayer, we thank you.

Bro. John and Sister Esther Shrader 
Zambia

This could mean anything from John getting kicked out of the country to his favorite American food not being easily available. 

When John, who usually posts about every little hangnail and attack by Satan, posts something like this it is ominous.  I too hope Esther and the baby are OK.

James 1:2  My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;

I'm going to hope that they were just at the immigration office and are about to be kicked out of Zambia.

On 7/29/2017 at 1:13 PM, Palimpsest said:

Yes, I'd forgotten about that boast.  No way he has 7,000 books.

Quick thought on the 7k books.  Assume it takes 3 hours to read a book.  That's 21000 hours of reading.

A full time, 40 hour/week job is about 2000 hours, so reading all his books would take 10.5 years if you worked at it full time.

My wife and I combined probably have 2-3 thousand, but that's between both of us and includes a pile of children's books.  We purged somewhere between 500 and 1000 last year, and it took multiple trips to the library to drop them all off.

Please can anyone unblocked let us know as soon as John possibly mentions what has happened. I am really worried about Esther.

5 hours ago, formergothardite said:

This could mean anything from John getting kicked out of the country to his favorite American food not being easily available. 

Or John is entering his regular depressive cycle and will soon be taking to his bed. 

John posted this on July 30. Seems like he's trying to rationalize to his followers why it's totes cool that he's only had a few converts. 

A friend of mine brought this quote by R.A. Torry to my attention.

Very challenging, encouraging, and worth sharing.

"I can give you a prescription that will bring a revival to any church or community or any city on earth. The prescription is as follows:

First, let a few Christians (they need not be many) get thoroughly right with God themselves. This is the prime essential. If this is not done, the rest that I am to say will come to nothing.

Second, let them bind themselves together to pray for a revival until God opens the heavens and comes down.

Third, let them put themselves at the disposal of God for Him to use as He sees fit in winning others to Christ.

That is all!

This is sure to bring a revival to any church or community. I have given this prescription around the world. It has been taken by many churches and many communities, and in no instance has it ever failed; and it cannot fail!"

- R.A. Torrey

4 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

First, let a few Christians (they need not be many) get thoroughly right with God themselves. This is the prime essential.

John quoting R.A. Torry.  My bolding.  Since when is John thoroughly right with God?  

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

When John, who usually posts about every little hangnail and attack by Satan, posts something like this it is ominous.  I too hope Esther and the baby are OK.

I'm going to hope that they were just at the immigration office and are about to be kicked out of Zambia.

It's hard to take him seriously when every little tummy upset of John's is him getting "dreadfully sick". Every time someone says something mean (tells the truth) about John his "heart is broken". Instead of appreciating prayers, he "covets" them. Exaggeration all the time hardly breeds trustworthiness. 

I honestly really doubt it has something to do with the baby. If it was, I'm sure John would suck all the attention he could get out of the situation, just like he does with every single difficulty he encounters. 

1 minute ago, Howl said:

Or John is entering his regular depressive cycle and will soon be taking to his bed. 

He's going through them so quickly. 

50 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

He's going through them so quickly. 

Yup, we need to start a betting pool on the Next Big Thing. 

"That precious moment when a 17 year old Zambian young man, seeing tears rolling down your checks from a broken heart, says to you"

Or, it could mean John's just come back from the bank where all his bad checks have been handed back to him and he's crying, trying to get people to feel sorry for him.

The more I think about John's recent post, the more ridiculous it seems. I've added my own "adaptations" (all caps).  

"That precious moment" 

TO BE WRITTEN IN THE PAGES OF HIS FUTURE AUTOBIOGRAPHY

"when a 17 year old Zambian young man, seeing tears"

HE'S CRYING FOLKS & HE WANTS TO BE SURE YOU KNOW IT

"rolling down your checks"

THEYRE NOT JUST NORMAL TEARS PEOPLE THEYRE THE GREAT BIG ROLLING ALLIGATOR KIND FOLKS, THEYRE ROLLING DOWN HIS GREAT BIG CHECKS

"from a broken heart,"

HIS HEART IS SHATTERED INTO A MILLION LITTLE PIECES I TELL YOU 

"says to you: "Count it all joy." There are no words."

THEN SHUT THE HELL UP

"Thanks for your prayers for Esther and I." 

OH BY THE WAY THANKS

"God is truly helping our hurting hearts."

REMEMBER OUR HEARTS ARE SHATTERED DON'T FORGET IT AND THE TEARS ROLLING DOWN OUR CHECKS

"We are following his godly counsel given straight from James 1:2."

I WOULDN'T THINK GREAT BIG TEARS ROLLING DOWN YOUR CHECKS AND AND BROKEN HEART WAS "COUNTING IT ALL JOY" BUT OKAY JOHN

"Our children, not knowing the situation,"

THE SITUATION!!!11! I LEAVE YOU TO YOUR WILD IMAGINATIONINGS!!11!!

"chose to have us come home to their extreme diligence and initiative. They could not have picked a better day."

IT WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE I TELL YOU

"To those who truly"

WE KNOW THERE ARE SOME THAT AREN'T "TRULY"

"show your care through prayer",

($$$$$$$)

"we thank you. Bro. John and Sister Esther Shrader, Zambia"

THE END 

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART IN THE SAGA OF THE BAFFLING BUNGLES OF THIS BLUNDERING BABOON NAMED JOHN >>>>>>>>>>> :roasting:

9 hours ago, Howl said:

Judging from this post, I think you are right and he is back in his depressive cycle.  They seem to be getting closer and closer together. 

To those who truly show your care through prayer, we humbly thank you. I'm asking that you please pray the Lord continues to accomplish His Will in the breaking process He has been taking us through.

He continues to show me (John) how much I've relied on myself.

How detestably prideful I am, which is an abomination to Him and He hates.

How I've run ahead of Him so often, even while genuinely trying to serve Him. This course must result in failure.

I am seeking my Lord through these situations, and waiting on Him to lead me and teach me and purge me.

When things are as bad as they can get, God is still good, and has promised to work these situations together for our good and His Glory.

For Christ's Increase and our decrease, and resting in the Peace of God as we "count it all joy,"

Bro. John and Sister Esther Shrader 
Zambia

Ahem.  John has corrected the spelling of "cheek."  :562479b1e2079_Whyhullothurwave: John!

Yeah, it looks like the same old stuff.  John is just breast-beating and flagellating again.  

I am seeking my Lord through these situations, and waiting on Him to lead me and teach me and purge me.

For the love of Yourself, God, please purge John from Zambia!

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I always really enjoy his passive aggressive digs at God - it's not HIS fault he's a terrible missionary, it's GOD's fault for not making him better!

(I, too, really hope all is ok with Esther and the baby)

Sometimes I think that John is passively-aggressively shouting at God because God is requiring John to actually DO some WORK rather than just prancing around pontificating.

God might be fed up of John's ridiculous video, book case dramas, vehicle collections etc............,

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived