IGNORED

O'Reilly out at FOX!

47of74

6 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Help! I've fallen down the Judge Jeanie rabbit hole and I can't get up.

Why is she so loud?  All. the. time.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Why is she so loud?  All. the. time.

I've never watched her. I've only read about her and visited her Twitter account. Apparently she was skulking around the Clinton's home recently. She is a real piece of wack-a-doodle. 

15 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Apparently she was skulking around the Clinton's home recently.

She's a judge and has/had a TV show in the Judge Judy vein, right? Why is she stalking the Clintons? I know she skirts the law at times but is she trying to end up in jail?

13 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

She's a judge and has/had a TV show in the Judge Judy vein, right? Why is she stalking the Clintons? I know she skirts the law at times but is she trying to end up in jail?

I think in the past she had a Judge Judy type show. Now she has a bitchfest on Faux where she screeches about Democrats. She should be in jail after being stopped going 119 MPH in a 65 MPH zone, most people would have seen the back of a police car for that stunt. Her husband did do time for tax evasion.

On 1/27/2018 at 6:26 PM, 47of74 said:

They said Cheeto's Biggest Cheerleader's account got compromised;

Here's an image of the tweet

fs1649.thumb.png.88b97bf810526b0f40adeb3c597b9fa8.png

Yeah Sean, quit visiting all those naughty sites and maybe your account won't get hacked.

Last night's show:  FBI's McCabe firing(?)/resignation (?), MSM's obsession with "fake" Russian collusion (again), Hillary's emails (again), the dossier (again).  Much excitement about the upcoming State of the Union address.  Mueller and the Russia investigation (again).  FISA (again).  The inappropriateness of political statements at the Grammys.

Sebastian Gorka looked cranky.  Judge Jeanine was loud.  Kellyanne Conway has stopped doing the Sarah Huckabee Sanders dark eyeshadow and fake lashes thing.  Sean Spicer looked relaxed and non-confrontational.

From the Hannity hotline:

Mr. Hannity, every time I watch your show I get a migraine.  I mean, I just see your face and I get a migraine.  And when you start talking it becomes blinding.

You're a lunatic.

No mention of his Twitter account.

13 minutes ago, JMarie said:

No mention of his Twitter account.

And no "BIG" reveal either, huh? And none of his cohorts asked him about Form Submission 1649? Because I'm pretty sure, no, absolutely sure, that that's the form that spies for the RNC use to report on liberals after hacking their bank accounts and other financial records. Form Submission 1650 is the one they submit with voter registration information on it.

@JMarie, thank you for your recap.

Your description of Hannity reminds me of videos made for toddlers. They like how soothing it is to watch the same video over and over and over. Seems like Hannity fans are the same. Unfortunately, fortunate toddlers have parents who distract them from constantly watching videos (using them rarely, or to keep the toddler down and quiet when he/she is sick), but Hannity fans watch him every day.

Some more Roger Ailes / sexual harassment news

Andrea Tantaros, the former Fox News star, is aiming to move forward in a lawsuit that alleges her former employer electronically surveilled and harassed her. In a proposed amended complaint filed on Monday, she includes new allegations including how Fox News had a closed-circuit television network that allowed its former chief Roger Ailes to monitor offices, including ones where most Fox female talent disrobed daily.

"There was also a bi-annual trunk show in the Spring and Fall conducted by Fox’s wardrobe department," states the amended complaint. "The trunk show was held in empty Fox offices and female talent was expected to disrobe down to their undergarments to try on new on-air dresses for the next season, without even the benefit of a curtain. The dresses were pre-selected for the women by the wardrobe department before their arrival; pants were not an option. Upon information and belief, Ailes was recording female employees disrobe without their consent in their offices and during the bi-annual trunk show."

The amended complaint is the latest in a nine-month old lawsuit with messy origins.

In New York state court, Tantaros first sued for alleged retaliation in August 2016. But a judge then ruled her complaint alleging the network "operated like a sex-fueled, Playboy Mansion-like cult" was covered under the arbitration clause of her employment contract. So Tantaros next tried in April 2017 a second lawsuit in federal court alleging she was victim to torturing via hacking and social media stalking. At the time, she was represented by attorney Judd Burstein, who is now facing the possibility of sanctions after filing a complaint that included word of social media "sock-puppet" accounts that Fox characterized as an "outright hoax."

I can totally believe that nasty old perv was recording the females for his own twisted ends.

7 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Faux state propaganda at work:

And the Fox News viewers will 100% accept what they've been told.  No matter how many other networks say otherwise.

On 1/30/2018 at 5:55 PM, 47of74 said:

she includes new allegations including how Fox News had a closed-circuit television network that allowed its former chief Roger Ailes to monitor offices, including ones where most Fox female talent disrobed daily.

It's really shitty to invade someone's privacy like that. I had a peeping tom experience years ago. It changes you, and not for the better. :pb_sad:

Former Fox News elder statesman Bill O’Reilly made his return to cable news on Tuesday night, to serve as an analyst for Newsmax TV’s coverage of President Donald Trump’s first State of the Union.

And O’Reilly — who was long the undisputed king of primetime cable news ratings until he was jettisoned from Fox News — absolutely tanked in the ratings.

Newsmax TV was founded by longtime Trump-pal Chris Ruddy in 2014, and is seen by many as an up-and-coming challenger to Fox News.

But even with the former king of cable providing special analysis, the network’s SOTU coverage averaged a paltry 11,000 households, reaching a high of 17,000 households, according to Nielsen rating estimates seen by Mediaite. That, to put it bluntly, is basically a zero in cable news.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-oreillys-triumphant-return-to-cable-news-absolutely-tanked-in-the-ratings/

*snickers loudly*

The most only interesting thing from tonight's Hannity: a Fox News commercial, stating they had the highest rated State of the Union coverage in history, tripling that of both CNN and MSNBC, and dominating every broadcast network across the board.  Which may sound really impressive, unless you realize that moderate and liberal Americans weren't exactly jazzed to see Trump instead of Law & Order SVU, so they probably didn't watch the SOTU on any channel

Wait, there was Nick from Pennsylvania, who left a message on the Hannity hotline.

Sean, you're such a glory hound,  Tucker's show ends, and you don't let him have one second.  As soon as your show ends, you take all kinds of time from the beautiful Laura Ingraham.  Get off the TV, you glory hound!  P. S. Tucker's hair is way better than yours.  Get over it.

Go Nick!

27 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Remember, this is Fox News. They only believe in the missionary position. Anything else that consenting adults do is beyond their understanding.

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Anything else that consenting adults do is beyond their understanding.

Edited 54 minutes ago by Audrey2

At least that’s what they say...

Poor Jesse must be broke... I'm pretty sure when Trump travels he can afford a suite with more than one bed.

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

This is the best she could come up with? Why is she even talking about it? And has she never seen a mattress store? Why does she think this involved sleeping?

I hope she doesn't have children because she's obviously one of those people who believe that if your child doesn't get into bed with someone they can't be having sex.

11 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

This is the best she could come up with? Why is she even talking about it? And has she never seen a mattress store? Why does she think this involved sleeping?

I hope she doesn't have children because she's obviously one of those people who believe that if your child doesn't get into bed with someone they can't be having sex.

Surprisingly, she's the lone Democrat who gets pummeled whenever she's on Hannity.  She's usually paired with Tomi Lahren, and always towards the end of the hour.

SNL's cold open was Dumpy getting his "intelligence briefing" from Faux and Friends:

This one made me :pb_lol: and :pb_rollseyes: both at once.

I wonder if the person concocting these idiocies really believes this stuff being sent to them through a tin foil hat, or is simply someone trolling.

29 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Free Carter Page!

Isn't that what we're suppose to do about spies?

And I think I have a better case blaming Sean Hannity for the rather upsetting losses I suffered in the stock market in the last four days than he has in blaming Barack Obama for it.

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Free Carter Page!

As the chyron shows, Mollie Hemingway is senior editor at The Federalist, and they are, as Rick Wilson puts it, Gentry Breitbart. Meghan McCain's new husband is a big dog over there as well.

For those whose brains are scrambling to recall why The Federalist sounds familiar, this is the site that published that article just before the special election in Alabama that made decent people retch uncontrollably:

I am going to argue for the very unpopular, even shocking, view that, even if Roy Moore did what he is accused of doing, Alabamans are within their rights to vote for him, and they shouldn’t let Democrats and Never Trumpers shame them into not voting.

Here is one thing we know and should admit from the start: in his early thirties, Moore had a penchant for dating teenagers. Apparently, this was not an uncommon occurrence during this time. In fact, this practice has a long history and is not without some merit if one wants to raise a large family.

To have a large family, the wife must start having kids when she is young. The husband needs to be well-established and able to support the family, in which case he will typically need to marry when older.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/30/alabamians-vote-roy-moore/

14 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

As the chyron shows, Mollie Hemingway is senior editor at The Federalist, and they are, as Rick Wilson puts it, Gentry Breitbart. Meghan McCain's new husband is a big dog over there as well.

For those whose brains are scrambling to recall why The Federalist sounds familiar, this is the site that published that article just before the special election in Alabama that made decent people retch uncontrollably:

http://thefederalist.com/2017/11/30/alabamians-vote-roy-moore/

Roy Moore has four children. Pretty sure you can manage that even when you start with an adult.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived