IGNORED

Where In The World Is Doug Philips (Who Is A Tool)?? (Part 4)

Destiny

23 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

Is he still professing reformed Christian patriarchy? Surely he can't still be talking about protecting daughters of he's out photographing and galavanting with these gorgeous young tattooed and liberated women? 

I think that if he was we would have heard someone else in that circle disowning him. There are too many egos in that group to let openly bad behavior go without being called out. It seems like he's completely switched the Dominionism for 40s cosplay. 

Has anyone seen any current/former VF types calling Doug out on his behavior? Or have they just decided that Lourdes ruined him, and it's not worth fighting?

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Here's how he describes his new lady. Sound familiar?

Screenshot_2017-03-27-15-00-11.png

He's still singing the same old tune... elegance, femininity, nobility, and intelligence... gentler time... strength. Back in the VF times he used those words to entice women to accept the chains he and other men of his mindset wanted to forge for them.

One saying that has stuck with me is about how convenient it is for men to put a woman on a pedestal. It traps her--she has to stand in one place, can't even move her feet, can't get down easily, can't relax and take a break, has to keep standing with her feet together in a tiny, constraining space.

Nobility?! Creeps McGee wouldn't know nobility if he sat down next to it on the couch and tried to molest it!

Also, all this pressure on the woman to be honorable and noble and wonderful. None of it on the man because we know he just can't help himself. 

ET: You know, he didn't mention purity or modesty, two of his big talking points from the VF days. 

34 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

In the second photo that @ladyamylynnposted, are Doug and Florence standing next to one another, or is she sitting on his lap? It's hard to know, because Doug is pretty short, but I still think it's the latter. What do you guys think? 

A vote here for lap dancing -- damn, I meant "sitting."

34 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Dougie has updated his DW Cinematographer FB page, telling anyone who cares to know that he "listens to the Jive Aces," the UK's #1 jive and swing band.

How Scientological!

The Jive Aces are "celebrity" Scientologists.

I was unaware that anybody ever listened to them unless the poodle* forced them to.

*one of the kinder nicknames for Scientology's leader, David Miscavige.

If anyone else quoted Percy Bysshe Shelley on their Facebook page, it would just be someone quoting a poet because their poetry is pretty. Doug was making a statement: I now agree with a libertine, a Romantic, someone who stood for everything I once claimed to despise. 

It's a big FU to everyone in VF

So I guess since pretending to be a loving husband who wants to protect the virginity of young maidens stopped making him money Dougie is not going to keep up appearances. 

Be-all needs to leave his creepy ass. 

Doug seems absolutely dazzled by it all -- wonder if those young women are guffawing up their sleeves at the little twerp. 

Yes, Be-All, dump his ass stat. 

17201427_10158348799935223_2917704738315092796_n.jpg

I noticed that he has totally scrubbed his name and ties to VF in his stuff. My guess is that this is partly so that his new friends don't know his past, and even more so that his old followers are kept in the dark regarding his latest activities. 

My guess is that none of his old VF buddies have called him out because... they have no clue of the details of anything he's doing. 

12 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Doug seems absolutely dazzled by it all -- wonder if those young women are guffawing up their sleeves at the little twerp. 

Yes, Be-All, dump his ass stat. 

17201427_10158348799935223_2917704738315092796_n.jpg

You can almost hear Doug muttering under his breath here. Or maybe gritting his teeth. 

Surely, surely. JTits is in the know. Or Justice. None of the kids are linked.  But it's weird that the girls still do that fawning over the military stuff he cultivated. That's weird.  Pygmalion or something. Grooming his girls into the kind of woman he prefers. Deviant Doug.  For the love of God or at least the children any former VFer reading here please take heed and communicate this. What a fraud. Those poor kids. 

Oh they know, I'm sure of it. Speaking as the child of a parent that has done some pretty embarrassing stuff, (due to addiction issues) their silence speaks volumes. 

How many times does Beall have to be shown the writing on the wall before she dumps the Tool's  sorry ass?

I aalways find it hard to muster up sympathy for Beall because she has been a sanctimonious bully in her own right, but please!  Perhaps her "life review" is an admission that she hitched her wagon to a cad, a cur, and a Tool.

I hope she screws his rear to a wall for alimony and child support. 

22 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Note that thesw two photos were posted 17 days apart. Beall. Girl. Seriously.

Screenshot_2017-03-27-16-58-24.png

Screenshot_2017-03-27-16-49-53.png

Beall was kinda cosplaying even back then. At his request, probably. 

ETA: Doug's new definition of modesty is "full areola coverage." 

Real talk, it would be doing the lord's work to give some of these ladies a heads-up about this guy's propensities and past actions. Could save them from finding themselves in awkward situations with DPIAT in the future.

Viola, I have no idea but I feel like I'm flying down a rabbit hole just passing Joel Grey and Liza Minelli and Lord knows what show is next with DPIAT 

I've been following this thread and it just keeps getting more surreal. I have no idea how much DWP's family or inner circle knows but I haven't been aware of this craziness being discussed in any of the circles I travel in. Personally, I've encountered a number of people who figured something was up with DWP but not anything like this. Even though I've moved away from VF and hardcore legalism, a part of my identity still got shaped by being in that movement and so with all that's coming out, it's really hard to know how to think it all through sometimes.  

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived