IGNORED

JinJer: When Shorts Attack!

Destiny

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here I thought the hot thread was another false alarm with the cat stuff (the gene testing and childhood memory thread drifts were a hit), and then I scroll down...

I don't really think that's the right placement for a bump, and I think that's just her shirt. Also, my stomach looks like that 24/7 and I've never been pregnant; I think Ginger and I are around the same size.

Also, when was the picture taken? If it was recent, you'd think Jeremy would have gone with her and been tagged as well.

Honestly, all I can see is a loose fit shirt. It could be hiding a baby bump or a big burrito lunch, but I don't think it has to be either. Her tummy could be flat underneath the clothes for all that I can see on the picture.

But the timing does seem to be about right. Jinger could be following in Jessa's footprints with a November wedding and an April announcement. Besides, if Anna wanted to keep her pregnancy low key for a while, it makes sense that she would have to announce before her if she's due before Jinger.

The Duggars do like to play with timelines, but they don't want to be caught at it. If Jinger indeed is pregnant it would look weird if she was the first to announce and the last to give birth. 

I think it looks like a bump, now I also look like that but I have never been super thin like Jinger is. So, it may just be a large lunch but it's pretty safe to at least start guessing bump. 

13 minutes ago, Kak said:

Hmm, where did this come from again? Can we see the whole photo? 

It was in the duggarfam's tagged photos on instagram. It was in a collage of pictures with other group shots of the family with fans. I don't like posting random people's faces on the internet (especially since the girl posing with Jinger appeared to be a minor), so I cropped the picture.

10 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Where did that photo come from?

Check the Duggar's instagram accounts. They have been tagged in several pictures. Apparantly they were taken today by fans that met them at the museum.

Edit: Mayluka answered faster than me!

You know, if it's a girl, which I get the feeling it will be, I'd rather it be born to finger and her husband than the other couples.  Her husband has progressive relatives that the child could feed off and be saved.  Does that make sense? 

I'm thin and after a big meal I look like that sometimes. I really hate this speculation. 

25 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

IMG_2127.PNGHmmmmmmmmm..........

Wow, no large lunch can give you a 3 months baby bump like that!!!

sorry guys but she looks pregnant to me

Also Jeremy did say on twitter they had big news coming soon, and when someone asked if Jinger was pregnant he said he couldn't confirm or deny when earlier he was answering no. She is for sure prego.

1 minute ago, crazysnark said:

Also Jeremy did say on twitter they had big news coming soon, and when someone asked if Jinger was pregnant he said he couldn't confirm or deny when earlier he was answering no. She is for sure prego.

I thought the twitter was fake 

Just now, jerkit said:

I thought the twitter was fake 

no the instagrams are fake but the twitters are very real. They reply to almost all tweets, even the negative ones. At least Jeremy does.

2 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

As @jerkit said above, the Twitter that posted that is believed to be fake. I'm fairly certain it was a fan roleplaying and trying to generate attention. I actually just tried to search for that account again and can't even find it.

4 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

I'm thin and after a big meal I look like that sometimes. I really hate this speculation. 

I understand where you're coming from, but Jinger has never looked like that.

I get that people don't like the baby bump speculation - frankly I feel kind of gross about it, and here I am engaging in it - but they've chosen to market themselves and their fundamentalist quiverfull philosophy to the public. If they think it's within their rights to try to regulate what I do with my body and my mind, I don't feel all that bad about speculating that one of them might be pregnant.

3 minutes ago, ValeryVal said:

sorry guys but she looks pregnant to me

If you have digestion issues it absolutely can. 

4 minutes ago, ValeryVal said:

You underestimate my power..... and my love of Chipotle :P

I kind of thought bump, too.. but I didn't want to say it first.

The twitters I was talking about are gone. They didn't seem like the normal role playing accounts as they were talking about theology pretty deeply and were retweeted by jill and jessa. Last time I saw the twitters they got a lot of flack for "exposing" The Shaq and Beauty and the Beast. Maybe that's what caused the deletion? Idk

If it was a role play account it was by far the most convincing one ha

5 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

The twitters I was talking about are gone. They didn't seem like the normal role playing accounts as they were talking about theology pretty deeply and were retweeted by jill and jessa. Last time I saw the twitters they got a lot of flack for "exposing" The Shaq and Beauty and the Beast. Maybe that's what caused the deletion? Idk

If it was a role play account it was by far the most convincing one ha

The Duggars's have stated earlier that they don't follow fake accounts, so the best way to prove an account fake is to check if it's followed by other family members.

As far as I know neither Jeremy or Jinger is on (or has been on) Twitter. 

50 minutes ago, Pasta said:

You know, if it's a girl, which I get the feeling it will be, I'd rather it be born to finger and her husband than the other couples.  Her husband has progressive relatives that the child could feed off and be saved.  Does that make sense? 

I know it's happened 1000 times, but autocorrect changing Jinger to Finger will never not be funny to me. 

Also, I'm just going with the odds here that it's a bump. 

As much as I hate to say it(because I really really really don't want it to be true!), but I was thinking bump when I looked at the first pic, and then for sure with the second pic. :(

Btw I really hate the term baby bump. Every time I log onto Yahoo news there's some story about so and so's baby bump.

Does anyone know how long ago the bermuda shorts photo was taken? Is it even possible for a Duggar girl to make it to their 1st anniversary without being pregnant?!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived