IGNORED

JinJer: When Shorts Attack!

Destiny

I mean...I do have digestion issues like @iweartanktops mentioned, so I can get one hell of a food baby if I eat too much/something that my tummy just doesn't want to allow me to that day. 

But...in the first picture is that a hospital bracelet? Or do they give you an admissions wristband at the Ark? Off to Google....

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying she isn't pregnant. Personally, I don't really care if she is or not. I'm just saying that it's certainly possible to be as thin as Jinger and look that way after a big meal. 

I'm so glad I'm not on reality TV. I would absolutely hate having people comment on my body all the time. 

11 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Does anyone know how long ago the bermuda shorts photo was taken? Is it even possible for a Duggar girl to make it to their 1st anniversary without being pregnant?!

It was just taken last week I believe. 

16 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It was just taken last week I believe. 

Well she got a round stomach awfully fast. I don't Jeremy would leak hints when the whole world will guess. If a married Duggar has "good news"  what else could it be?? Could they be moving into a house? Maybe moving to Arkansas? Wait...moving back to AK is NOT good news!

I think it's a bump too. After the shorts incident, I had assumed she was definitely not pregnant, as other ladies here had talked about how uncomfortable a tight waistband is during pregnancy. Oh well. :(

Guess Jinger is just following the Duggar way. 

1 hour ago, crazysnark said:

Also Jeremy did say on twitter they had big news coming soon, and when someone asked if Jinger was pregnant he said he couldn't confirm or deny when earlier he was answering no. She is for sure prego.

well if the cat says something is big - he must be hinting then 

come on jeremy we have eyes 

1 hour ago, MargaretElliott said:

You underestimate my power..... and my love of Chipotle :P

is that good :D one just opened here 

38 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

I'm not saying she isn't pregnant. Personally, I don't really care if she is or not. I'm just saying that it's certainly possible to be as thin as Jinger and look that way after a big meal. 

I'm so glad I'm not on reality TV. I would absolutely hate having people comment on my body all the time. 

Me, too.  I currently look about, oh, five months pregnant and am not fitting into my clothes extremely well.  (2016 was a bad year.)

But, I also understand why people speculate. I mean, the Duggar women marry and get pregnant. It's a given. I'm conflicted about the speculation but, when birthing babies has presumably made this family millions and is really the only reason any of us are even aware of their existence, I do understand it.

9 minutes ago, Galbin said:

I think it's a bump too. After the shorts incident, I had assumed she was definitely not pregnant, as other ladies here had talked about how uncomfortable a tight waistband is during pregnancy. Oh well. :(

Guess Jinger is just following the Duggar way. 

Where are the local leg humpers in TX?? Hard to believe there are not any stalkers spying on them while they are out in their community. If she is pregnant, it will soon be hard to hide. 

I never speculate on the average person being pregnant, simply because I don't know what is going on in their lives. The Duggars and their spouses, all say that they are not going to prevent. So when Jinger appears looking a little rounder, it's gong to be the speculation. I would never ask someone if they were pregnant, that's rude. The Duggars feel like they have the right to say what is going on in my uterus, so I think we have free reign to speculate on theirs. 

47 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Where are the local leg humpers in TX?? Hard to believe there are not any stalkers spying on them while they are out in their community. If she is pregnant, it will soon be hard to hide. 

I have wondered this all along, especially when they dropped out of sight after the honeymoon...while I am happy for them, if they have indeed been able to move around Laredo without being bothered, it is just odd >_>

I started feeling that she was pregnant a couple months back (too tired and lazy to go back and find when I first called it)...that definitely looks like a bump to me, and her breasts look fuller as well

2 hours ago, Jiraffe said:

I mean...I do have digestion issues like @iweartanktops mentioned, so I can get one hell of a food baby if I eat too much/something that my tummy just doesn't want to allow me to that day. 

But...in the first picture is that a hospital bracelet? Or do they give you an admissions wristband at the Ark? Off to Google....

Oops, the Ark does do an admissions wristband, so it must be that. Carry on, nothing to see here!

Are we going with pregnant or unfortunate shirt? (Yes I know some hate this type of spec...but fundie)

tumblr_oncem2Y0Sg1r9t2zdo5_540.jpg

I refuse to think it's a baby bump. I know, I'm in denial. Please Rufus, let me be right. No baby, no baby.

The Ark Encounter's in Kentucky, which means Jinger and co. made the effort to drive several states over to visit it...what's worse is that, from what I've heard, it's really lame in the objective sense. Like, bad taxidermy lame. Even the people who protested the grand opening were disappointed by how lame it was.

I am sure that the Duggars are trying to rally for their crazy fundie friend who built that place because it is really under a lot of scrutiny right now.  

I could see them calling in favors from all their famous fundie friends to come out and try to breathe life into that colossal  fuck up. 

Haven't been posting for a while but that pic of Jinger is probably an old one.  Why I say this?  There are other picture of the Duggars at the Ark and if you look the one with Jessa in it, you'll notice that she still looks pregnant and Henry not with them.  Plus no Jeremy.

this is the picture I'm talking about

tumblr_oncem2Y0Sg1r9t2zdo4_540.jpg

More of the Ark pics here http://duggars.tumblr.com

6 minutes ago, awkwardblackchick said:

Haven't been posting for a while but that pic of Jinger is probably an old one.  Why I say this?  There are other picture of the Duggars at the Ark and if you look the one with Jessa in it, you'll notice that she still looks pregnant and Henry not with them.  Plus no Jeremy.

looks like a double stroller with henry raised up a little/out of view and like jessa just gave birth but idk.

The front view picture did the opposite for me and I say no bump... but she's a married Duggar so there's always a 50% chance she's pregnant. 

3 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

Yeah, it's especially possible to look that way after a big meal if you're thin. The thinner you are the more obvious a "food baby" will be. When I was at my thinnest I'd be visibly bloated even just after drinking water!

I agree on hating having people comment on my body. I would never want to be famous.

15 minutes ago, awkwardblackchick said:

In the picture featuring Anna she looks like she's already pregnant, so I doubt these were taken before Jinger's wedding. Jessa doesn't look that big to me, I think the stroller might be a double stroller and Henry is seated behind Spurgeon. Several different people on IG posted about meeting Duggars today and it looks like they were all at that Ark Adventure place, so I think it's likely those photos are from today.

I think it's peculiar that none of the Duggars have posted selfies at the Ark Encounter yet; all I can find that's close was when Jessa posted a picture of the Ark itself on Instagram a week before it opened (and was ruthlessly mocked for it). Those pictures may very well be from today. I'll still say that I don't think Jinger's pregnant (yet).

8 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

{snip}

I agree on hating having people comment on my body. I would never want to be famous.

me too, on both things...I don't usually speculate, but these aren't "normal" people...not only do they pimp out everything about their pregnancies and births to TLC and People for money, seemingly the only thing they truly value women for is increasing the herd...more fundies, more income, simple as that.

1 hour ago, calimojo said:

I am sure that the Duggars are trying to rally for their crazy fundie friend who built that place because it is really under a lot of scrutiny right now.  

I could see them calling in favors from all their famous fundie friends to come out and try to breathe life into that colossal  fuck up. 

The Bates went there on their show recently too.

Pickles just posted that they were in fact there today, or at least very recently:

https://www.facebook.com/Pickles4Truth/

Like others, I hate the speculation. I've gained and lost weight over the years, and I would be devastated to hear about forums like this discussing it all. Granted, I am also firmly pro-choice unlike the Duggars. They seem to think one's lady business is everyone's else's business, so in that case, Jinger's uterus is fair game.

Out with her family so the skirt and caked-on, heavy makeup returns. Sad. My first impression was bump, 3-4 months, but by the Gods I hope I'm wrong!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived