IGNORED

Tim Robertson and Tabitha Paine: April Fool's?

choralcrusader8613

1 hour ago, Closed Womb said:

I can only hope she feels a real connection with him and that he has realized his errors.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh Closed Womb, you card! Sometimes you say the wildest things!

Seriously though I hope that the reality of what he did to that woman hits him hard one day. I hope he's never able to rest easy.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, Closed Womb said:

Even women who are not "so pretty" deserve to marry non-rapists of their choosing.  

I didn't insinuate that they didn't deserve to marry whomever they want either. I simply made a statement that I think Tabitha is pretty and that was all I meant by that.

Edited by luv2laugh

19 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

I still can't believe they married Tabitha off to him. So what if she was in her thirties? She is so pretty and did not deserve this man. If I was a fundie parent, I'd rather have my daughter never marry than marry someone like this. Obviously, she was coerced into it by her father, Dr. Paine. This has to be the most depressing match in fundie land.

I wish Tabitha had taken the Homeschool Director job at Temple Academy that is affiliated with Crown College BEFORE marrying Tim so that she could have had more opportunities to meet someone else.

But so many fundies think that it's always the woman's fault, she must have tempted him in some way so therefore the man is never at fault.  The other thing is that so many of them teach their daughters that they have no real purpose other than being wives and having as many children as they can.  So I'm not surprised that they would "allow" her to marry a rapist.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do we know where they're living? There's a baby registry for a Tabitha Robertson in Longview, TX which is right by Big Sandy. June 24 due date. Could just be a coincidence, though.

FALSE ALARM, EVERYONE! IT'S NOT THEM!

Edited by singsingsing
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

15 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Do we know where they're living? There's a baby registry for a Tabitha Robertson in Longview, TX which is right by Big Sandy. June 24 due date. Could just be a coincidence, though.

It looks like the registry is for Tabitha and Collin Robertson. What’s Tim’s middle name? Could be a coincidence. Could be that they’re using the middle name to get people off the scent. 

6 minutes ago, Oh_Dear! said:

It looks like the registry is for Tabitha and Collin Robertson. What’s Tim’s middle name? Could be a coincidence. Could be that they’re using the middle name to get people off the scent. 

Not sure, but the one I'm looking at has no co-registrant. I just found the one with Collin listed - same city, slightly different due date, but probably the same people. I really hope it's not them. Not that it makes a difference, because I'm sure they'll have kids, but ugh.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Oh_Dear! said:

There's also a wedding registry for Tabitha Thomas and Collin Robertson from Longview TX so it's not them.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

Interesting. I understand why some people wish that they have no children, but I think that would just be another round of heartbreak for Tabitha, given the cult they're in.

I kind of hope Tabitha has 2-3 kids in quick succession, and then he suddenly drops dead and she finds out he was sitting on a million dollar fortune in the bank and she can live the rest of her life doing as she pleases. Is that too much to ask? :my_biggrin:

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 8
  • Love 6

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

There's also a wedding registry for Tabitha Thomas and Collin Robertson from Longview TX so it's not them.

I literally just found that, haha! Crisis averted. For now. :pb_confused:

• Upvote 3

These two learned their lesson and they will stay under the radar. Even if Tab does have a baby, we may hear nothing about it. She could have a newborn baby right now!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, singsingsing said:

I literally just found that, haha! Crisis averted. For now. :pb_confused:

Yeah, it's just a matter of time.  I have a feeling they wouldn't do a public registry but Erin may post something about it like she did about Nate Paine's wedding.

• Upvote 3

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

These two learned their lesson and they will stay under the radar. Even if Tab does have a baby, we may hear nothing about it. She could have a newborn baby right now!

That's what I think too. Imagine living your life like that. Imagine marrying a rapist because that's considered preferable to being a spinster at the advanced age of 31. Maybe she really liked him, but that just calls into question her own sense. 

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Yeah, it's just a matter of time.  I have a feeling they wouldn't do a public registry but Erin may post something about it like she did about Nate Paine's wedding.

I doubt it. Erin got a LOT of negative attention on her (completely unrelated) Instagram posts at the time the courtship/engagement between Tabitha and the rapist Tim Robertson became public. I think she'd be the last person to ever mention them publically.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2

I think we'll randomly find out on a post with the entire family at some point in the next few years. She'll have a newborn and he will be holding a toddler. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

• 2 months later...

Speaking of babies--I keep wondering if there's any update on Tabitha Payne and the gross Tim? It's over a year. Anything?

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

16 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Speaking of babies--I keep wondering if there's any update on Tabitha Payne and the gross Tim? It's over a year. Anything?

I think they learned their lesson and won’t have a social media presence anytime in the near future. Therefore we probably won’t know about a baby until it’s born and a Paine family member includes a picture of the baby in their social media account. 

• Upvote 6

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think they learned their lesson and won’t have a social media presence anytime in the near future. Therefore we probably won’t know about a baby until it’s born and a Paine family member includes a picture of the baby in their social media account. 

Gosh how sad! They can't call people to Christ thru the example of their Godly marriage.

• Haha 9

• 2 years later...

Nope! It's like they disappeared, except Tabitha is still listed (with picture) as homeschool director for Temple Baptist Academy, the church associated with Crown College that has a private grade/high school and also resources for homeschooling.

I can't snark on all of it. Basically if you partner with TBA as a homeschooler, you can use the school's library, compete in their academic and (and Bible) competitions, go on class field trips, and participate in athletics, music, and graduation. Not a bad deal. If I were a smart fundie homeschool mom, I might want to utilize that. I hope Tabitha enjoys her job. I'm also happy she doesn't seem to have any kids with her icky husband.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

• 9 months later...

Looks like there is nothing on it with a due date just a month away. Doesn't seem like it could be real.

• Upvote 2

I think the only way we will know for sure is in November when a Paine posts their annual Paine family photo. If she’s holding a baby, we will know. 

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2