IGNORED

Seewalds 18 - Spurgy and Henry

choralcrusader8613

5 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Cute photos. I dread to see the Duhlard's People spread. 

Derick with long greasy hair wearing cut offs and a tank top and Jill in a top over a sweater 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

I think the only thing everyone can agree on is they're all really cute, lol.

All the kids are super cute because they're kids. It's when they grow up and act like Derick that there's an issue. 

2 hours ago, MsSourPickle said:

That little Spurge is the cutest. I wonder why the Seeweed Grandparents were at the Duggers visiting with the baby and not at Bin and Jessa's?

I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe because the compound is huge and lots of people fit?

Those photos are beautiful to me. I find it funny how naturally Jessa has come into motherhood. Everyone, myself included, thought Jessa would be cold and a meh mom, but she seems to have come into her own. 

9 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

I was thinking the exact same thing. Maybe because the compound is huge and lots of people fit?

This was my guess, it's probably easier for the Seewalds to meet people at the TTH than it is to have a ton of people traipsing through their little house.

I have eyes that are an enigma, too. They are mostly green but they have a few speckles of blue that'll make them look bluer when I wear certain color shirts or eyeshadow. A few months ago I went to have my ches checked and my eye doctor debated for a good ten minutes before deciding my eyes were green. 

3 hours ago, hollywood said:

Those photos are beautiful to me. I find it funny how naturally Jessa has come into motherhood. Everyone, myself included, thought Jessa would be cold and a meh mom, but she seems to have come into her own. 

You know, my daughter is very aloof. I never thought that she'd marry or have kids. She never babysat and never expressed any interest in children at all. My son, her younger brother, was the exact opposite. He was every family's favorite, fun babysitter. 

Anyhow, my daughter married at 27 and had a baby a year later. She is a natural with her daughter. She literally should have a houseful, but has decided that one is enough. She likes how close her little family is. I have been pleasantly surprised!

Glad to hear Henry was a safe birth. Was a little pissed they made the cover for simply being a Duggar who had "another" baby. But cute baby pics  changed my mind.

Those are really beautiful family pictures! They have such cute little boys :pb_razz:

Bin and Jessa are starting to remind me of the congregants of this mega church in (I think... ) Portland I read about a few years ago. Apparently they follow this "dress trendy to appear mainstream to attract followers for Jesus" approach to member recruitment, so they're OK with being stylish, but they are just as patriarchal as congregants at other mega churches, apparently, even though they all dress like hipsters. 

Jessa looks really good, maybe her face photoshopped to hell but really happy and glowing. But the sweater seems a little risqué !!! I love it

I'm very surprised how natural Jessa is with her boys, she seems very much in love with her kids.. the fact that she said she thought she couldn't love someone like she loves Spurgey, says a lot about her.. Meechelle has never ever said something like that, and also makes me mad because Jessa is probably going to lose all that joy when she has eleventy kids. 

14 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I'm very surprised how natural Jessa is with her boys, she seems very much in love with her kids.. the fact that she said she thought she couldn't love someone like she loves Spurgey, says a lot about her.. Meechelle has never ever said something like that, and also makes me mad because Jessa is probably going to lose all that joy when she has eleventy kids. 

That is the sad part. Spurgy and Henry will likely remember Jessa as a hands on Mom but I doubt blessings number 6 and 7 will. That's what's wrong with this cult; Jessa might be the best mom ever to two or three kids, but she may not be able to handle more than that. Because of beliefs forced upon her by her parents, she thinks she needs to.

29 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

That is the sad part. Spurgy and Henry will likely remember Jessa as a hands on Mom but I doubt blessings number 6 and 7 will. That's what's wrong with this cult; Jessa might be the best mom ever to two or three kids, but she may not be able to handle more than that. Because of beliefs forced upon her by her parents, she thinks she needs to.

If only Benessa would stop at 4, maybe 5. I think Anna has done well with her brood. I know that she ended up moving to the house of the many free babysitters but she has spent the most time raising her kids alone and from what I see she is great with them. Just a shame they're in a cult with Joshley as their father and by staying Anna is showing her kids a terrible example of what should happen  when your husband/partner utterly betrays you, and them.

Saw the People cover at Wegmans yesterday. Yes it is beautiful. But it fools/misleads people who don't really know the horrible ideas of their cult. That is what is wrong with it in my mind.

And I'm sorry, but Bin has two kids and no REAL job. All I've ever heard about was the toilet cleaning. If he were doing windshield replacement that would at least be a real thing. JMO.

17 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Saw the People cover at Wegmans yesterday. Yes it is beautiful. But it fools/misleads people who don't really know the horrible tenants of their cult. That is what is wrong with it in my mind.

And I'm sorry, but Bin has two kids and no REAL job. All I've ever heard about was the toilet cleaning. If he were doing windshield replacement that would at least be a real thing. JMO.

They're grifters like all of the Duggars soooo.. it's okay, Jesus will provide. 

Maybe I'm misinformed, but I thought it was the Dillards who were living off donations to their family ministry, not the Seewalds? I may not agree with their choices but if the Seewalds can live off of what they make doing a reality TV show and working in whatever capacity for the family business, while Ben studies whatever Christian stuff he studies, then so be it. At least Ben seems to have some kind of career working for churches or Christian organizations in mind. He is only 21 and I'm pretty sure most people don't have a career by then anyway, so if  the Seewalds can live off this money until he can start his career then it seems understandable to me. That's not really grifting, is it? Unlike the Dillards who seem to be misleading fans as to their missionary work and are still accepting donations even though their aren't in the field. Derick had a career that he abandoned in order to start a family "ministry" and misusing other people's money is way shadier to me.  

23 minutes ago, PainfullyAware said:

Maybe I'm misinformed, but I thought it was the Dillards who were living off donations to their family ministry, not the Seewalds? I may not agree with their choices but if the Seewalds can live off of what they make doing a reality TV show and working in whatever capacity for the family business

Ben is working for Jim Bob, in what capacity we don't know. He was scrubbing toilets but I agree the Dillards are worst. Derick and Jill are full on grifting when they are getting paid to be on reality show. Ben and Jessa overdo the adoption thing but they're not expecting anyone (except maybe Jim Bob) to give them $24,000. 

7 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

And this is not unique to Jessa/Ben or any of the Duggars or other Fundies. This is the same for everyone. 2 people can not parent/care for/provide for/educate/nurture...19 like they can 2,3 or 4. There are not enough hours in the day.

Those beliefs are so caustic. Too bad a group of Duggars couldn't ban together and gently and adultly tell JB and M just that.

5 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

Saw the People cover at Wegmans yesterday. Yes it is beautiful. But it fools/misleads people who don't really know the horrible ideas of their cult. That is what is wrong with it in my mind.

And we all know that JB and his crowd would deride a family of four where neither of the parents had a job and needed money supplied from the tax payers.

All of JB's married children with families are on JB welfare.

On 2/16/2017 at 5:27 PM, CorruptionInc. said:

Gotta have enough room for all the love offerings that come with each new belly fruit.

On 2/17/2017 at 6:27 AM, CorruptionInc. said:

The Seewalds stopped at Benessa's first. Photo on the Seewald parents Instagram. 

Heres another photo of henry

IMG_5273.PNG

IMG_5274.PNG

On Thu Feb 16 2017 at 8:23 PM, SassyPants said:

You know, my daughter is very aloof. I never thought that she'd marry or have kids. She never babysat and never expressed any interest in children at all. My son, her younger brother, was the exact opposite. He was every family's favorite, fun babysitter. 

Anyhow, my daughter married at 27 and had a baby a year later. She is a natural with her daughter. She literally should have a houseful, but has decided that one is enough. She likes how close her little family is. I have been pleasantly surprised!

This sounds like me. I never baby sat, or even held a baby. I never changed a diaper. I had no intentions of having kids. I had a career and big plans.

Now, I'm 34 and have 3 kids and I stay home and homeschool and it seems to be my thing. Stranger things have happened. Lol 

22 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

They're grifters like all of the Duggars soooo.. it's okay, Jesus will provide. 

I think it's quite telling that Jessa is now screaming for a bigger house.  She is doing it though the media...wonder if that is the only way she can get through to JB 

:D 

15 minutes ago, nst said:

I think it's quite telling that Jessa is now screaming for a bigger house.  She is doing it though the media...wonder if that is the only way she can get through to JB 

:D 

Hhah it might be! If it is, then good for her, keep shaming JB. She's keeping this brand going for right now.

According to Ellie and Lily, Ben said "Both Spurgeon and Henry are named after well-known Christian heroes. If you're wondering whether Jessa and Ben plan to strictly stick to the naming theme, the proud parents say no. "The next kid could have a totally different name," 

Since Henry was a name Jessa really liked, we could just get a "Jessa first, Ben second" naming style from now on. Which I would applaud! 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived