IGNORED

Seewalds 18 - Spurgy and Henry

choralcrusader8613

3 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Cover of People for a second child born to 2 young people?

It was a slow week- and the A+ List celebs must have turned it down.

I do think George and Amal have more going than turning their private life to people fodder. 

Good for them. 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

I guess the Grammys on Sunday evening were too recent to have made this week's People, but Adele did break her Grammy in half to give half of the Grammy to Beyonce.  That was newsworthy.

4 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I agree with this. Others must have said no, because otherwise this doesn't make sense.

Another thing that Wilberforce makes me think of is Jeeves & Wooster, starring Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry. Laurie's character was named Bertram Wilberforce Wooster.

24 minutes ago, Casserole said:

Aw. Those are some awesome family photos she got out of the deal. Ben actually doesn't look like a tool in that side profile one. 

they could be models in catalogs and make tons of money. 

The pictures are amazing 

They certainly like their hair products, don't they? Ben's hair looks crunchy and even Spurgeon's curls have something in them.

Those photos are so beautiful. I actually feel really happy for them. I wouldn't guess they were fundies, based on this spread. Ben is growing up into a good looking guy too.

Here's to hoping they abandon as much of their toxic doctrines as possible... :tw_beer:

50 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

More pics for those who haven't seen them:

jessa-duggar-11.jpg

jessa-duggar-4.jpg

jessa-duggar-2.jpg

jessa-duggar-5.jpg

jessa-duggar-3.jpg

Ben looks really good in these pics! Keep the glasses and silly hat off! I almost got a small whiff of Christian Grey...fresh outta high school. 

I wish they would take their TLC $$ and move to Texas w Jinge and Jerms.  Jessa & Jinge take Laredo. Breaking Duggars. 

57 minutes ago, nst said:

they could be models in catalogs and make tons of money. 

The pictures are amazing 

There are lots of beautiful, young families with cute little kids- they are just another one...the one who has sold themselves for easy money. It's gross and not something most parents would do to their children. 

They are not trained actors or models.

But yes, they are externally, physically attractive.

Oh my heart, Spurgie is adorable! 

Beautiful family pictures, these two make beautiful babies. 

I feel like they should have put Wilberforce in a different colour outfit though to make him fit in a little bit better colour wise. 

Henry has the look of Jessa about him with that side eye. How dare you interrupt my sleep for pictures? 

10 hours ago, Marly said:

After all the commotion there was here about Jill being barefoot on their gender reveal photo, I'm kind of surprised that no one has mentioned yet that Jessa appears to be barefoot (and bare-kneed!!!) on this photo as well.

I personally didn't mind Jill being barefoot, but because that was being commented on so extensively it kind of struck me now how Jessa's bare foot is completely ignored. Granted, the quality and the composition of this picture is much better than Jill and Derick's gender reveal picture was, and the bare foot therefore doesn't look out of place or strange. But given the usual amount of snarking on small details, the absence of comments on this feature is striking to me.

It wasn't just about the bare feet. It was the bare feet along with everything else going on in the picture. In the Seewald's photo shoot, they were clearly going for a relaxed vibe, so it makes sense for them all to be barefoot, plus the rest of their outfits are completely put together. Like you said, the bare foot doesn't look out of place, so there's really nothing to snark on or comment about it. In the Dillards' gender reveal, the bare feet probably wouldn't have been AS picked apart if they were ALL barefoot, but instead one was barefoot, one had on socks, and one had on sandals. They outfits were sloppy and had no cohesiveness, and the boy outfit they used appeared to be for a child of preschool age, as opposed to a newborn.

That little Spurge is the cutest. I wonder why the Seeweed Grandparents were at the Duggers visiting with the baby and not at Bin and Jessa's?

6 minutes ago, MsSourPickle said:

That little Spurge is the cutest. I wonder why the Seeweed Grandparents were at the Duggers visiting with the baby and not at Bin and Jessa's?

Because the sister moms are all at TTH

21 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

I agree. The cover with that headline looks so dumb. It's just begging for someone to make a parody of it like, 0 Kids and Counting! proudly posing with no kids.

I am so defrauded by Jessa's knees and nearly off the shoulder top. I'll be in the prayer closet.

I would love to see a Duggar kid on the cover of people with their ONE child and it just says, "One and Done" or something.

As for the photos....I think they are dangerous because they make the Duggars seem so normal. And they are far from that.

Speaking of normal....Is it normal for a baby's head to have such a large indentation all the way around the front like that? (Seriously asking, not snarking.)  In the one photo it almost looked like had a headband wrapped around his head or something.

RE the photos. They're on one of those photo set ups aren't they. When my daughter had photos done like that the photographer asked for her to be barefoot so maybe they didn't really choose it? Might be to keep the 'backdrop' clean?

The pictures are really cute, but I didn't expect anything less from the Seewalds. They always look put together--minus Ben's sideways hates. Spurgeon looks like Jessa's little twin. I'm really curious if the Duggar genes will dominate Jinger's future kids...or even Joy's (SO WEIRD).  

The Dillards baby shoot will be......a mess. Mostly because Derick looks so ill and unkempt. 

It's a good thing Spurgeon's so adorable because otherwise he looks like a little clone of Jim Bob to me.

33 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

It's a good thing Spurgeon's so adorable because otherwise he looks like a little clone of Jim Bob to me.

It's so interesting how differently people see other people. I think Spurgeon just looks like a clone of Jessa, I don't really see Jim Bob in him at all. I don't think any of Josh's kids favor Jim Bob either. On the other hand, I think Israel looks just like a blonde JB, but I've seen other people say otherwise. I think the only thing everyone can agree on is they're all really cute, lol.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived