IGNORED

Seewalds 18 - Spurgy and Henry

choralcrusader8613

31 minutes ago, FleeJanaFree said:

I keep up with the Seewalds the least. Probably because I couldn't care less about guessing baby  names, which is what we've been doing here for months :pb_lol: anyway can somebody in the know give me a rundown on how Jessa is angling for a bigger home? Is this something she's said on the show, or social media? Thanks in advance

I know that she said it in the People interview that they did with her after Henry's birth. I do feel like she said it beforehand too, maybe in the interview that People did with all of them. She mentioned a bigger house. Not exactly sure what she said but I think  was that they would soon need a bigger house.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was in a People interview at the beginning of February. Jessa said that she specifically wants a "three-bedroom house". We all assumed it meant she wants a "boys' room" and a "girls' room" like the TTH has.

If Jessa wants a bigger home, she and Bin better start looking for jobs. Also Smugs and Anna raised three kids in that home, and seemed comfortable. Jessa is a princess, and wants Daddy to do everything for her. Grow up! 

8 minutes ago, ljohnson2006 said:

If Jessa wants a bigger home, she and Bin better start looking for jobs. Also Smugs and Anna raised three kids in that home, and seemed comfortable. Jessa is a princess, and wants Daddy to do everything for her. Grow up! 

Mmm she is but maybe she wants it to be fair. Jil has gotten the mansions both times and it's not like her or Derick are working.

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Mmm she is but maybe she wants it to be fair. Jil has gotten the mansions both times and it's not like her or Derick are working.

It's kind of funny how Muffin keeps getting the McMansions. I bet this really irks Jessa to no avail. I also wonder if the McMansion this time around was in part to bribe Jill & DilDick to stay stateside?

4 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Jilly Muffin has always been the absolutely perfect fundie poster child and must always be rewarded accordingly.

Jessa at least has a little spunk in her!

Looking at how Jill & Jessa are doing the 'family' expanding thing, Jessa & Bin would be the smart ones to give the next McMansion too. At the rate they are going Jessa will probably have 4 under 5 in a few years and lets face it Jessa (because of her tude) will be bringinng in more viewers. JB should think about how this could keep their brand 'perfect'.  Jill and Derick are becoming poison to the show, they aren't fun to watch and derrick is off the charts on social media, they are off putting. At this point hate watching J&D isn't even fun. 

To be fair, interviewer probably asked them about it specifically, knowing that they currently live in a small two bedroom. That said, something tells me the Seewalds might be a bit better at managing their money than the Dillards, maybe in large part thanks to the fact that they don't fly back and forth between Central America and the States multiple times a year. So maybe with their TLC money and some help from Jim Bob (either through him paying Ben for whatever work he does, or giving them a financial gift, which isn't super unusual for young couples with parents who can swing it) they can comfortably afford a bigger place. They may not want a mansion. I know I wouldn't. Way too much work to keep clean.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

They may not want a mansion. I know I wouldn't. Way too much work to keep clean.

Why not? It's not like Jessa will be cleaning it. That'll be up to her unmarried sisters and eventual daughters.

36 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

Why not? It's not like Jessa will be cleaning it. That'll be up to her unmarried sisters and eventual daughters.

Let's hope they have nothing but boys.

51 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

That's pure speculation. I'm not aware of any evidence that Jessa has her unmarried sisters come over and do all her cleaning for her.

4 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

That's pure speculation. I'm not aware of any evidence that Jessa has her unmarried sisters come over and do all her cleaning for her.

That kind of speculation has been going around for a while. However, we don't know what Jessa does day to day. The "reality" show doesn't show us that. Ben might spend the whole day cleaning for what we know.

Frankly, based on what we see if I was JB Jessa would be the one I was rewarding.  I am now convinced that the photo of Jessa and Bin at TLC was a meeting for a new show but when 19KAC got the ax, the show already in the works turned into Counting On.  Jessa has a clear vision for her brand and knows how to work social media to further her brand.  Jessa has potential to bring large amounts of cash into the family if she had a little guidance or she may know that and is setting herself up so when TLC goes down she becomes a mommy blogger.

42 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

It was sarcasm. It is pure speculation on my part. 

If Jessa does end up with a 5+ kids, I hope they don't just have a boy/girl dorm set-up like TTH. Let your kids have some sort of privacy.

6 hours ago, devoe364 said:

Okay, I've been lurking for awhile now, but I'm due on Thursday, with my little boy (who has a name). I used to teach Middle School and I've coached sports for 20 years - probably dealt with a few thousand kids. Naming my son has just reminded me of the quirks of many of those kids and I often had valid reasons not to give their name to my son...

I was wondering how you're going, @devoe364.  I hope you've been healthy, your living situation is stable, and that you sorted out the J/M situation.  Best wishes for a safe delivery and healthy baby.

In the People article Jessa said that they were OK for now but with the next baby would need a bigger house.  Some posters here interpreted that as Jessa angling for a larger house right now.

17 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

In the People article Jessa said that they were OK for now but with the next baby would need a bigger house.  Some posters here interpreted that as Jessa angling for a larger house right now.

Wasn't there some mention of perusing "the markets"?

Which I had to laugh. Did she mean the JB Duggar market?

These folks try to pass themselves off as mainstream...cults are never mainstream.

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

Wasn't there some mention of perusing "the markets"?

Which I had to laugh. Did she mean the JB Duggar market?

LOL, now that you mention it I think she did mention that and I thought the same thing, she's just going to go through a listing of all Duggar properties and just choose one.

3 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

LOL, now that you mention it I think she did mention that and I thought the same thing, she's just going to go through a listing of all Duggar properties and just choose one.

Isn't that the end goal? Have enough Duggars to create their own self sustaining economy? :my_dodgy: 

I agree it'll be another Duggar-adjacent property. Simplest way to make the lifestyle look easily attainable. 

15 hours ago, devoe364 said:

Okay, I've been lurking for awhile now, but I'm due on Thursday, with my little boy (who has a name). I used to teach Middle School and I've coached sports for 20 years - probably dealt with a few thousand kids. Naming my son has just reminded me of the quirks of many of those kids and I often had valid reasons not to give their name to my son...

Didn't realize it was so soon! (Easy for me to say, right?) Hope you are doing well and everything goes smoothly. 

15 hours ago, ljohnson2006 said:

Only two. They moved when Marcus was only a few weeks old

Jessa on numerous episodes was shown to not have cleaned. Weeks after spuds birth there was massive dust balls under her bed.

i think she would be smart if she bought the house they next get. A way of stepping away from Jb. I am sure she can do that with her product placements and covers.

44 minutes ago, nst said:

Jessa on numerous episodes was shown to not have cleaned. Weeks after spuds birth there was massive dust balls under her bed.

i think she would be smart if she bought the house they next get. A way of stepping away from Jb. I am sure she can do that with her product placements and covers.

Would you honestly clean under your bed every day with a New baby? One week without setting up the roomba and i assure you the dust balls under my bed would be bigger than a spider

2 minutes ago, Fundie Bunny said:

Would you honestly clean under your bed every day with a New baby? One week without setting up the roomba and i assure you the dust balls under my bedroom would be bigger than a spider

I feel as though I would not care. I have a hard time caring now and I have no baby just cats. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived