IGNORED

Maxwell 7: Still boring

Destiny

But Steve, we would be extremely upset if you allowed any pictures of pets to be posted.  So you better not do that if you don't want to insult all of FJ.

Please?

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 2/22/2017 at 10:36 PM, CyborgKin said:

If we specifically request enough topics, Steve will have nothing left to allow to be posted and the whole blog will have to shut down!

So... I really hope Steve posts anything about money or work!!

You know what I really want to see a post about? Where I'm gonna go when I die.

:hi:STEVE

Gentle reminder folks to at least skim the thread before posting "news."  Thanks.

3 hours ago, SuchABlessing said:

New post: they went for a walk around the block. Pictures were taken. Exciting times. 

Good thing I was sitting down and wasn't drinking anything.

5 hours ago, SuchABlessing said:

New post: they went for a walk around the block. Pictures were taken. Exciting times. 

I mailed a bill yesterday!!!!  Long blog post and 48 photos to follow.

4 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I mailed a bill yesterday!!!!  Long blog post and 48 photos to follow.

I took initiative to do laundry yesterday.  I was richly blessed.  Blog posts forthcoming, including a special post describing the long and drawn-out process of deciding between plastic or metal hangers for the closet.

5 minutes ago, Elegant Mess said:

I took initiative to do laundry yesterday.  I was richly blessed.  Blog posts forthcoming, including a special post describing the long and drawn-out process of deciding between plastic or metal hangers for the closet.

I bought a new toothbrush yesterday.  Great care was taken to select the proper size and texture.  Additional effort resulted in a fine choice of color.  This event will be divided into two blog posts, due to the complexity of the project.

6 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I bought a new toothbrush yesterday.  Great care was taken to select the proper size and texture.  Additional effort resulted in a fine choice of color.  This event will be divided into two blog posts, due to the complexity of the project.

Wow!  I'll bet the selection process was really stressful.  Was the route to and from the store also carefully chosen?  I hope you didn't have to flag down a supply truck on a major highway to get what you needed.

3 minutes ago, Elegant Mess said:

Wow!  I'll bet the selection process was really stressful.  Was the route to and from the store also carefully chosen?  I hope you didn't have to flag down a supply truck on a major highway to get what you needed.

Great care is taken with regard to travel.  The route must be efficient while avoiding potentially offensive hazards such as suggestive or hostile-to-life billboards.  Traffic patterns in the surrounding area have been carefully analyzed so that unnecessary delays can be avoided.  Depending on season and time of day, sunglasses and appropriate outerwear may be worn or brought along.  Children often require feeding and/or toileting prior to departure.  Yes it can be stressful, but we enjoy the adventure!

Selection of the toothbrush was based on aggregated data collected over many years with regard to price, functionality, and resiliency.  The color was selected based on personal preference.  A coupon was also used in this instance, resulting in a savings of fifty cents less approximately fourteen cents for the additional gasoline required to go to and from the store.

Psalm 35:16:  Like profane mockers at a feast, they gnash at me with their teeth.

4 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Great care is taken with regard to travel.  The route must be efficient while avoiding potentially offensive hazards such as suggestive or hostile-to-life billboards.  Traffic patterns in the surrounding area have been carefully analyzed so that unnecessary delays can be avoided.  Depending on season and time of day, sunglasses and appropriate outerwear may be worn or brought along.  Children often require feeding and/or toileting prior to departure.  Yes it can be stressful, but we enjoy the adventure!

Selection of the toothbrush was based on aggregated data collected over many years with regard to price, functionality, and resiliency.  The color was selected based on personal preference.  A coupon was also used in this instance, resulting in a savings of fifty cents less approximately fourteen cents for the additional gasoline required to go to and from the store.

Psalm 35:16:  Like profane mockers at a feast, they gnash at me with their teeth.

Tomorrow I have my physical.  I covet your prayers.  I will follow up with a post on how the Lord Jesus blessed me with perfect health.

New post up.  Video of Drew and Ben.  Drew is totally brainwashed.

@Dandruff, I think you need to start a blog in the style of the Maxwells, because that was perfect. [emoji108]

(although maybe a few more sentences on how motherhood sucks? [emoji16])

Is Andrew really asking what a Bible is in the video with he and Benjamin?

I figured Maxwell babies were born knowing what a bible is.

Andrew's singing is cute for a two year old.  Unfortunately his grown-up aunts and uncles don't sound any better.

10 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Tomorrow I have my physical.  I covet your prayers.  I will follow up with a post on how the Lord Jesus blessed me with perfect health.

New post up.  Video of Drew and Ben.  Drew is totally brainwashed.

The end of the video he sings Mommy Daddy to the tune of Jesus Loves Me. Steve, don't you know how mis-interpretable that is?

17 hours ago, Elegant Mess said:

Don't forget to take a poll on the color(s) of those hangers!  And flocked or slippery plastic!!

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight, waiting!!!!!!!!!

I am worried about some of you people. You have made an idol of a toothbrush! Needing amenities such as color! What would Jesus brush with? Besides, you won't need those teeth after you die! You don't need to take such good care of them! (Oh, wait. Servants of the Lord must be good stewards of their assets. ) As you were...

On 2/27/2017 at 9:35 PM, Dandruff said:

Was the ebil birth control sold in the same store?  If so  your toothbrush needs to be cleansed of any sins it might have picked up while sitting on the shelf. 

Latest post by Teri where she shares a letter from some poor, desperate, sad woman who found a miracle in Teri's books (via the Duggars *barf*).

All I can ever think of when I read these supposed magical opinions of the Maxwell way of life is that the lives of these women must be the most miserable, sad, pathetic lives on the planet. I cannot fathom the kind of pressure they feel and put on themselves that reading Maxwell crap is some lightbulb moment/magical fix for their hellish life.

Here's the thing. If you are miserable in your life choices, change them. Don't look for some magical "Christian" fix to your self-created perfect Christian life misery.

I'm suprised that Stevie is still happy to associate brand Maxwell with the Duggars due to all their scandals, though of course they have been spotted at recent Duggar weddings.

Maybe Stevie still thinks an association can still bring in the $$$ as good Christians don't watch the BEAST and only hear news at the store, thus unaware of the scandals?

Or do you have a secret crush on J'chelle Stevie?

Ryan's testimony did (as normal) scream of Maxwell speak.... tut tut Stevie....

3 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Latest post by Teri where she shares a letter from some poor, desperate, sad woman who found a miracle in Teri's books (via the Duggars *barf*).

All I can ever think of when I read these supposed magical opinions of the Maxwell way of life is that the lives of these women must be the most miserable, sad, pathetic lives on the planet. I cannot fathom the kind of pressure they feel and put on themselves that reading Maxwell crap is some lightbulb moment/magical fix for their hellish life.

Here's the thing. If you are miserable in your life choices, change them. Don't look for some magical "Christian" fix to your self-created perfect Christian life misery.

I thought it was funny Ryan said it was via Michael Duggar. I had no idea Little Michael was recommending books. You would think Teri would proofread Ryan's testimony before she copy and pastes it. 

Andrew is ridiculously cute. 

If you think the latest blog post is bad read Steve's latest seriously article.  Abortion ranting.

13 hours ago, fundiefan said:

I also like how Ryan managed to get a knock in on her own mom who was a single parent and worked many jobs.

Consequently, Ryan never learned the Mommy/Housewife thing.

Well, since she had a mom, who obviously worked hard for her family, I'd say Ryan had a very good role model for being a mom.

As for the housewife thing, I would hope Ryan did what most of us who grew up in a single parent household did; help out around the house!

Did she really never do any household chores while her poor mother worked many jobs?

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived