IGNORED

Maxwell 7: Still boring

Destiny

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People aren't downvoting you because of "hivemind". People are downvoting you because they don't agree with what you're saying. Also, you're being rude to people who don't agree with you which seems much more "Steve Maxwell-like" to me. 

What the fuck was all that about?  Someone didn't read the rules.

It's not a hive mind anyway.  People who have supposedly read here a for while should know that FJ is  correctly insulted as a hive vagina.

And Steve would never downvote.  He edits. He swiffers. He removes the evidence.  He rewrites history.   Just disagreeing with a downvote would so not be Steve Maxwell.

Roe v Wade is tomorrow.  Who wants to bet Poor Sarah will write a memorial post to all those murdered unborn bay-beez?

2 hours ago, Trynn said:

Maybe Sarah is planning to write a book about aliens! Just kidding. But I am really looking forward to doing more Parodies of her books :)

And you do them so well!  At least I can laugh out loud at your work, instead of crying at Sarah's.

Steve and Terri are not keeping to schedule very well. Steve is almost 3 weeks behind his weekly article and Terri goes over her monthly article. Getting slack there, Maxwells!!

32 minutes ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Steve and Terri are not keeping to schedule very well. Steve is almost 3 weeks behind his weekly article and Terri goes over her monthly article. Getting slack there, Maxwells!!

they are probably too busy with fasting and cleaning and all the other exciting stuff that goes on in Maxhell.

The next Maxwell fast is scheduled for Tuesday if anyone wants to sign up for an antifast.  The ladies are crapping out though.  They are only abstaining from calories for breakfast and lunch but are eating dinner.  

14 hours ago, spookytwoshoes said:

People aren't downvoting you because of "hivemind". People are downvoting you because they don't agree with what you're saying. Also, you're being rude to people who don't agree with you which seems much more "Steve Maxwell-like" to me. 

And a sincere, if belated, "Welcome to FJ" to you.  It's always nice to welcome people who understand our culture.  Please post more often.  :) 

I would love for Sarah to write what she perceives to be a novel for adults. I would like to know what she thinks adult life entails. I suspect it will be just like the family blog. 

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

I'm going to have a diet coke that morning in celebration.  (it's my idol you know)

Diet coke is the Devil's handiwork.  Coke Zero is the one and true savior. :my_smile:

I can toss my Ambien in the trash.  All I have to do is read the Maxhell blog.  Problem solved.:bedtime:

I'll join the antifast with a heavy dosis of pepperoni pizza and the devil's drink: PEPSI.

Also, I got a dad's corner this past week so Stevie is not really behind. 

The boys fixed a chin-up bar in the basement and the girls washed the boy's cars. If you think I'm kidding, there's a post full of pictures to prove it. Exciting times, my friends. 

Oh, holy hell. Many people have lives that are not full of excitement, but most don't feel the need to blog about it! They just, you know, live.

At least they're not on the road schlepping their insanity to other poor, desperate folks looking for all the answers. But, really, this is life for a family of 7 full grown adults?

I really do wish they'd just go away. Steve's ego is too large for that to ever happen, I know, but a girl can have hopes.

The more they post their ridiculous existence as if it matters, the more I am convinced they are all a bunch of terrified little Christians who don't think they are good enough and are trying to prove to someone, anyone, that they are worthy.

Sad!

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 11:36 AM, clueliss said:

I'm going to have a diet coke that morning in celebration.  (it's my idol you know)

Okay, then I'll go full-on and have at least two Pepsis.

4 hours ago, SuchABlessing said:

The boys fixed a chin-up bar in the basement and the girls washed the boy's cars. If you think I'm kidding, there's a post full of pictures to prove it. Exciting times, my friends. 

I was so disappointed that PSarah's article didn't include a little info about HOW the lads reinforced the bar. What do they figure its max capability is? The last photo was of what, the 3 of them using the bar? Oh, NOOO it's of the three of them on chairs. Come. On. 

5 hours ago, fundiefan said:

I really do wish they'd just go away. Steve's ego is too large for that to ever happen, I know, but a girl can have hopes.

The more they post their ridiculous existence as if it matters, the more I am convinced they are all a bunch of terrified little Christians who don't think they are good enough and are trying to prove to someone, anyone, that they are worthy.

I also think it's his ego driving the drivel.  What would happen if he woke up one morning to discover that the entire world had found (his) religion and he was no longer holier than anyone?  I doubt he'd be happy or handle it well.  I think he'd immediately be looking for ways to find fault and convince others that he knows better.

I once put an IKEA bookshelf together by myself, I did not blog/post about it. I will go home after work and finally clean my stove. I will not blog/post about it either. I helped plan and throw a fabulous bridal shower for a friend recently. I did not blog/post about it because I find it inappropriate to blog/post about an event that is someone else's special day.  Life is filled with random joys, sorrows and boredom. There is no reason to blog/post about 95% of it. Or, if you are me, 100% of it. 

The Maxwells blog about the most random tasks that most of us would never think about the minute we are finished. I am surprised they don't have a series on folding laundry the Godly way. 

41 minutes ago, socalrules said:

The Maxwells blog about the most random tasks that most of us would never think about the minute we are finished. I am surprised they don't have a series on folding laundry the Godly way. 

Don't give them ideas!!

Also, I wonder why Joseph doesn't do chin ups at his own home?

Maybe Joseph wants to do chin ups with his brothers? The Maxwells are hard to understand. 

Oops misread, three showed up and she said strong brothers, but they can't let us forget where a woman's place is! Cleaning! 

Why don't I get a blog and take pictures everytime I vacuum or wash dishes or clean the windows (note: it should probably happen more often -- the sun shine was pretty unforgiving on my windows today)? 

The important question is: does anybody actually reads their crap except for us FJ  fundie stalkers? What homeschooling mother of 5 under five takes time to watch people in their 20s&30s doing normal chores - and almost nothing else besides it?

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived