IGNORED

Peter Bradrick files for Divorce

Marian the Librarian

At least Jennie is no longer exploiting workers in Kenya.  They are a pair of racist parasites.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

At least Jennie is no longer exploiting workers in Kenya.  They are a pair of racist parasites.

That is good news. The Chanceys are horrible people.  ETA I just saw a current picture of Jennie. She was wearing Tieks, they are not cheap!  They are getting money somewhere.  A lot of it. 

She's a dope. After reading her courtship story, she is just too much. Like God cares that her intended likes broccoli. 

I'm going to start offering tours of my city. We can do the winery runs and farmers market in the summer. Period clothing...how about the 80's and 90's, whatever. Plus, I don't have a stick up my ass. 

28 minutes ago, ChunkyBarbie said:

I'm going to start offering tours of my city. We can do the winery runs and farmers market in the summer. Period clothing...how about the 80's and 90's, whatever. Plus, I don't have a stick up my ass. 

I don't know where you live, but I'd love a wine and farmers market tour. 

Or just wine. You know, whatever.

"I asked a close girl friend what David meant, and she told me that guys would never dream of treating me the way they treated other girls, because they knew I had standards I wouldn't let down."

I'll never get raped or beaten like those bad women!

Oh, and their "passion for southern history"... Just BARF. 

ETA: Whatever happened with Peter's sister Betsy and her husband, Andy Barth (who was accused of child sex abuse)? Did she ever divorce him? 

I'll never forget her gazing out a train window in great reflective relaxation as she crossed Britain with a baby. Where was the baby? Why, being tended to by the young, travel-along nanny, of course!  

The teen was nitvwirking for her own father,  but with her father's dispensation to work for another man('s helpmeet).

Phony butts. 

4 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

My hair is developing glitter! Grey hair is defunct! We ladies of a certain age have glitter!!

Haha...my sister said something about that to me the other day and I was like, "What on earth are you talking about?" and she explained it to me and couldn't believe I'd never heard that before.

We're only in our mid-30s but we started getting white (not gray, stark effing white...extremely noticeable contrast to my almost-black hair) hair early, despite looking very young for our ages in every other way.

8 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

And she's running these tours of the UK for money: http://sensibility.com/tours/blog/

@Mercer, was it you who knew Jennie Chancey?

Yes, I used to know her. I haven't talked to her in probably 15+ years so I'm not in the loop about anything new going on with her. She's... extremely different than how she used to be.

9 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

ETA: Whatever happened with Peter's sister Betsy and her husband, Andy Barth (who was accused of child sex abuse)? Did she ever divorce him? 

He's five years in to a ten year sentence and will be eligible for parole in May. 

Her facebook profile picture is of the two of them, although she hasn't posted publicly since 2015. I could not locate a divorce record in the state of Texas.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

He's five years in to a ten year sentence and will be eligible for parole in May. 

Her facebook profile picture is of the two of them, although she hasn't posted publicly since 2015. I could not locate a divorce record in the state of Texas.

I hope the fact that there isn't a divorce record only means that they are still legally married, but that she won't take that scumbag back if he qualifies for parole.

Thank you for looking this up for us, @Bethella

On 1/24/2017 at 9:41 AM, Destiny said:

FWIW, comments like this are not helpful IMO. BRADRICK! can't help his ears. He can help being a patriarchal asshole. I'd much rather hear us snarking on his terrible beliefs, not his appearance.

Peter Bradrick's ears are as old a joke as this community itself. If we can't snark on those Bowling Trophy ears, what's the point?

1 hour ago, Jencendiary said:

Peter Bradrick's ears are as old a joke as this community itself. If we can't snark on those Bowling Trophy ears, what's the point?

Really? You see no "point" to FJ except to mock what people look like? Wow.

4 hours ago, Bethella said:

I hope people show up in droves at his parole hearing or write letters to testify as to why he shouldn't be turned loose.  It can make a difference in keeping someone in prison once s/he is eligible for parole, at least in Texas. 

5 hours ago, Bethella said:

Yes, another horrible story.  Andrew Barth was convicted of the sexual abuse of a girl aged 9.  Original thread.

59 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Yes, another horrible story.  Andrew Barth was convicted of the sexual abuse of a girl aged 9.  Original thread.

Another one with a sex scandal????? How many funds are there that are convicted sex offenders????? Somehow their whole modesty thing is not working, it creates monsters!

7 hours ago, Bethella said:

I just posted about this in the original Andy Barth thread.  Even if Mrs. Submissive Wifely Helpmeet Barth is following alpha helpmeet Debi Pearl's advice and standing by her man -- as a sex offender, he would never be allowed to reside in the home if there are minor children there, right?

32 minutes ago, Howl said:

as a sex offender, he would never be allowed to reside in the home if there are minor children there, right?

You would think that would be a given.  Sadly, it depends on the conditions of probation.  See the Sitler case - a ridiculous concept of chaperones (who didn't do their jobs).  It seems the Judge finally ruled that this serial offender couldn't live in the same home as a child.

http://www.moscowid.net/2016/08/19/family-values-no-reason-to-let-steven-sitler-go-home/

18 hours ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

She's a dope. After reading her courtship story, she is just too much. Like God cares that her intended likes broccoli. 

For the record, I would suggest taking the courtship story with a pretty big grain of salt. The broad strokes are probably true, but the story had some definite wish fulfillment aspects to craft a better fundie fairy tale. 

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

For the record, I would suggest taking the courtship story with a pretty big grain of salt. The broad strokes are probably true, but the story had some definite wish fulfillment aspects to craft a better fundie fairy tale. 

Good point! I get tired of the fundies insisting that their lives are so perfect & godly.  Until someone gets arrested or shunned or kicked out of the family or suffer a public scandal.

22 hours ago, ChunkyBarbie said:

That is good news. The Chanceys are horrible people.  ETA I just saw a current picture of Jennie. She was wearing Tieks, they are not cheap!  They are getting money somewhere.  A lot of it. 

I was looking at a site that sells vintage style makeup today and apparently Jennie Chancey likes their cake mascara that sells for $25.

It was really strange to see a name that was familiar on that site. Is the 40's style the new thing for the fundie women? I wouldn't be surprised if Doug Phillip's daughters buy their makeup from Besame.

https://besamecosmetics.com/blogs/blog/top-10-reasons-to-use-cake-mascara

Regarding "Mrs. Submissive Wifely Helpmeet Barth" (love that BTW) going back to the pedophile hubby -- she probably will, even if the courts forbid it.

After all unless the parole people check up on him constantly, he could live with the family of the time and she could deny, deny, deny he has any contact. The parole officer would have to catch him, or someone would have to turn him in. And then what?  Unless he'd go back to jail for violating his parole, he'll just move back in until caught again.

I absolutely cannot understand how a woman could forgive her husband's pedophile behavior, especially if it was with his own children, and then let him move back in.  I cannot understand fundies who believe having an intact family is more important than protecting your children from sexual assault.  God is not going to punish them for divorcing to protect a child.

Oh dear, Jennie uses Besame -- which is my go to source for fabulous red lipsticks and dry rouge (no it's not blusher). 

Fundies, please don't spoil things for the rest of us.  I haven't tried the cake mascara ($25 is pricey).  But it's a huge cake, and I remember using cake mascara years ago and loving it -- except shed one tear and it's running down your face.

I ordered the lavender-y skin tone corrector and a very pink blush from Besame and like both of those (although part of the fun is the container). I can't imagine using cake mascara since I can barely manage with a mascara wand.

23 hours ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

I work in a restaurant. Broccoli is by far the most popular vegetable. This is not an act of god.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived