IGNORED

Tomi Lahren

ShepherdontheRock

9 hours ago, GrumpyGran said:

Let me guess, you insignificant little twit. Some hot guy on the plane with you didn't give you the attention you felt you deserved so now you think you've found a way to mock him. Clearly not manly enough because he didn't fawn all over you.

Poor Tomi, your "beauty" will fade and what will you be left with? Your reputation. See: Kellyanne Conway.

But did she struggle to lift her bag into the overhead bin?  Or get a guy to do it for her?

• Upvote 9

15 hours ago, JMarie said:

But did she struggle to lift her bag into the overhead bin?  Or get a guy to do it for her?

Her very specific comment indicates to me that she wanted him to offer to put it in the overhead for her but he declined. And she somehow figured out that he was in the military.

If this is , in fact, the case her damsel-in-distress act doesn't line up with her blather. Carry on what you can lift over your head. Otherwise check it.

OTOH, maybe she had to put some guy's bag in the overhead for him, who knows? LOL

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Fox News is bringing on conservative firebrand and fervent Trump supporter Tomi Lahren as a political contributor.

Lahren will provide political commentary on Fox News' conservative opinion shows, primarily Sean Hannity's primetime program, Fox News said in a release announcing the news on Wednesday.

From CNN, Aug 30. Looking at that noxious tweet,  is Tomi Lahren an Ann Coulter understudy?

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Howl said:

From CNN, Aug 30. Looking at that noxious tweet,  is Tomi Lahren an Ann Coulter understudy?

Hot Damn, she got a job. Does she have the appropriate wardrobe?

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Hot Damn, she got a job. Does she have the appropriate wardrobe?

I'm surprised Fox hired her after she came out as pro-choice. Is this a full-time position with benefits, or will she stay on her parents' health insurance while giving the "Bootstraps!!!" speech?

• Upvote 5

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:32 PM, candygirl200413 said:

Bossip's(it's like the black version of TMZ)  announcement made me cry :pb_lol:

"uncooked quinoa clump" 

• Upvote 7

On 9/5/2017 at 7:01 PM, JMarie said:

"uncooked quinoa clump" 

Drat!  I like quinoa. I hope I don't have the image of that twit the next time I cook up a pot.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

If only she would reflect on shit like this!

That would take effort, brainpower, and self-awareness. She's sorely lacking in all those categories.

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Drat!  I like quinoa. I hope I don't have the image of that twit the next time I cook up a pot.

Can you imagine, you're standing there stirring a pot of quinoa and you look down in it and see her face. Then you pick the pot up and fling it against the wall and scream "Bitch! Shut UP!" :laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 6

54 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

It's kinda fun how it uncurls as it cooks.

• Upvote 1

OAN, the network that launched Tomi's career, continues to be awful:

What in the almighty fuck did Beyonce say that evoked such a nasty response from this jackass? Beyonce is known and beloved by millions, while he is a two-bit hack on a network watched by like five old white racists and some livestock. Did another successful black woman make his tiny penis shrivel up and fall off at some point in the past? WTH?

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Looks like Tomi is fitting in nicely at her new job:

Hannity has a look on his face like "Oh, fuck, I don't know which is which." Hell, I don't know which one is her!

• Upvote 5

21 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Hannity has a look on his face like "Oh, fuck, I don't know which is which." Hell, I don't know which one is her!

All blondes matter.

• Upvote 7

45 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

I can't tell them apart.  Hell you throw the Trump women in there and it would look like a five sided mirror.

• Upvote 3

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:57 PM, candygirl200413 said:

a potato with hair.

I never thought about it, but that is a VERY good description of him!

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 3:30 PM, GrumpyGran said:

Hannity has a look on his face like "Oh, fuck, I don't know which is which."

He must be hanging out with Tucker Carlson.  Tucker tries to look smart, but comes across as confused.

• Upvote 4

On 9/14/2017 at 3:52 PM, Cartmann99 said:

All blondes matter.

All racists matter.

So I took another look at my post and I come across as glib and rather dismissive to the BLM movement.  I am sorry it was thoughtless of me.

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 7

On 9/15/2017 at 3:26 PM, JMarie said:

He must be hanging out with Tucker Carlson.  Tucker tries to look smart, but comes across as confused.

Heh, they both look constipated to me. 

• Upvote 4