IGNORED

Tomi Lahren

ShepherdontheRock

I wonder what caused her to issue an apology? She doesn't seem to be the type to ever say mea culpa.

• I Agree 3

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wonder what caused her to issue an apology? She doesn't seem to be the type to ever say mea culpa.

She probably veered out of her Faux News lane. A little too profane for the evangelicals? Especially the red-headed evangelicals?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Maybe her parents threatened to cut off her health insurance? :kitty-wink:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 10

31 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Yes!

20180201_auntcrabby2.PNG

Any Gen Xer knows that Kennedy was MTV VJ back in the day, host of 120 Minutes on Sunday nights (if I remember correctly).  Now Kennedy has her own show on Fox Business.  Now, I know that Tomi is a Millennial snowflake, but she should know the other members of the Fox Family (who are, in a sense, her co-workers).

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, JMarie said:

Any Gen Xer knows that Kennedy was MTV VJ back in the day, host of 120 Minutes on Sunday nights (if I remember correctly). 

A few of us Gen Xers didn't have cable until we moved out of our parents' house. :my_blush: (My mom once told a door-to-door salesman for the cable company that she wouldn't have cable in her house even if it were free. She has stuck to that for over 30 years.) On the other hand, some of us, dinosaurs that we are, have learned how to google the shit out of everything! :my_biggrin:

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Sheesh, she really is Ann Coulter's understudy.

I suspect that Tomi features prominently in the sexual fantasies of a lot of limp-dick deplorables, and if she calls a cute, virile red-headed guy a limp dick, what does she really think of them?  Seriously, Fox does not want viewers who tune in to to see blond hotness having any self doubts.  

• Upvote 9
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

A few of us Gen Xers didn't have cable until we moved out of our parents' house. :my_blush: (My mom once told a door-to-door salesman for the cable company that she wouldn't have cable in her house even if it were free. She has stuck to that for over 30 years.) On the other hand, some of us, dinosaurs that we are, have learned how to google the shit out of everything! :my_biggrin:

Hey, I was one of "those" Gen Xers!  In fact, in my first apartment, I only had a dinky 13" black and white TV, and I was embarrassed to have a cable guy hook something up to it.  So it wasn't until my second apartment that I had a color TV, but when I did get cable -- oh boy!  I watched A LOT of MTV back then!

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

Remember when PBS was referred to as the educational channel, or channel 13 for short? We didn't have a local PBS station, so you had to live in town where you could get cable to watch the Dallas area station.  :character-oldtimer:

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Remember when PBS was referred to as the educational channel, or channel 13 for short? We didn't have a local PBS station, so you had to live in town where you could get cable to watch the Dallas area station.  :character-oldtimer:

In my head Channel 13 will always be the NYC PBS station. Who remembers Boston Mass 02134?

Oh and I'm old enough to just have broadcast. There was no such thing as cable

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Who remembers Boston Mass 02134?

Send it to ZOOM!  :my_biggrin:

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

LMFAO, she told Trevor Noah that she "doesn't see color." 
Then goes and makes a point of taking pictures on instagram/twitter like "look I have black friends."
I can't.
It's easy to say you don't see color when you have never lived the black, native american, or hispanic experience. This chick is so tone deaf.....
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 4

30 minutes ago, SamuraiKatz said:
On 1/12/2017 at 9:51 AM, ShepherdontheRock said:
Then goes and makes a point of taking pictures on instagram/twitter like "look I have black friends."
I can't.

It's easy to say you don't see color when you have never lived the black, native american, or hispanic experience. This chick is so tone deaf.....

She doesn't see color because she is rarely looking at "color". Seriously, this Mean Girl Barbie is so stupid she doesn't even know what she's saying. It's a defensive phrase about something liberals complain about so it slides out of her mouth like drool.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 2

Well, she only sees things in black and white, so....

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, SamuraiKatz said:
On 1/12/2017 at 9:51 AM, ShepherdontheRock said:
I can't.

There's a rumor on the Internet that she has a black boyfriend, who loves Trump and defends the KKK, so....

https://thegrio.com/2017/08/18/tomi-lahren-dating-black-republican/

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 4

• 2 weeks later...

"‘A gun killed 17 of my classmates — STFU’: Parkland student crushes Tomi Lahren’s latest pro-gun rant"

Spoiler

A student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School crushed Fox News’ Tomi Lahren over her latest rantings about guns.

Writing on Twitter, Lahren accused “the Left” of being insensitive to families who lost children during Wednesday’s massacre in Parkland, Florida, in which a gunman fatally shot 17 people and wounded over a dozen more at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

“Can the Left let the families grieve for even 24 hours before they push their anti-gun and anti-gunowner agenda?” Lahren asked. “My goodness. This isn’t about a gun it’s about another lunatic.”

However, a student at the high school who had classmates killed in the massacre was not impressed by Lahren’s attacks on gun safety advocates — and she absolutely let her have it in a response to her tweet.

“A gun has killed 17 of my fellow classmates,” she wrote. “A gun has traumatized my friends. My entire school, traumatized from this tragedy. This could have been prevented. Please stfu tomi.”

Other Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students have similarly attacked lawmakers and gun-rights advocates for refusing to do anything to curb gun violence in the United States.

Student David Hogg, for instance, told CNN on Thursday that it is unconscionable there have already been multiple school shootings in the United States over the past two months alone.

“My sister, she’s a freshman, and she had two of her best friends die,” Hogg said. “That’s not acceptable. That is something that we should not let happen in this country, especially when we’re going to school.”

Another student, meanwhile, called President Donald Trump a “piece of sh*t” over his inaction on changing gun laws.

• Upvote 12
  • Love 2

I don't know why but I always love going down the Torpedoed Lug-nut rabbit hole. She makes bitch slapping fun. Pretty sure the majority of the people who follow her do so because they just love re-naming her and calling her out.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

From The Daily Show:

It will be hilarious if this takes off, it will drive her nuts because "Tammy". :laughing-rolling:

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

• 1 month later...

"Tomi Lahren criticized March For Our Lives protesters—and Twitter relentlessly mocked her"

Spoiler

When Tomi Lahren wondered in February why people couldn’t keep the politics out of the Parkland shooting, the conservative commentator was relentlessly mocked on Twitter. On Saturday, Lahren again waded into the gun control debate, criticizing those who participated in the massive March For Our Lives protests.

Once again, Twitter was here to roast her.

While hundreds of thousands of people took to the streets on Saturday, Lahren tweeted this, wondering why the protesters weren’t standing for something.

Twitter was quick to mock her relentlessly.

... (lots of good tweets)

According to organizers, the crowd size for the Washington march was estimated at 800,000 people, larger than Donald Trump’s inauguration crowd. Nearly 200,000 people reportedly showed up in New York. And hundreds of thousands of more marched in solidarity throughout the country.

Presumably, all of them could quickly explain to Lahren the point of their protests.

I like "absolute walnut"! One of the commenters also called her Table Linen.

• Upvote 5

Tacky Loudmouth attempts to look sexy while showing off her strap on:

• Upvote 6

@Cartmann99 -- I take issue with two words in the description of Tiny Loudmouth: "thought leader".

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Legal Blonde doesn't seem to realize that there is hardly any need to impeach people who lost and are not in office. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 5