IGNORED

Tomi Lahren

ShepherdontheRock

On 12/24/2018 at 9:01 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Saw this on Twitter :shakehead:

DvORV8NXcAE_Bo8.jpeg.1e3ddacaeca94a3696a5b3e5e98eb4a9.jpeg

This is such a WHITE tweet.  White woman, white teeth, white-blond hair, white sweater, white tree.  I don't think it's a coincidence. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2
  • I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

Tammy got spanked on twitter, big time.  Someone referred to her as Great Value Ann Coulter.  Great Value is the WalMart house brand.

Tomi's Wiki:  Tomi Lahren is an American conservative political commentator and former television host. She got a boot in the butt from The Blaze (Glen Beck's outfit) for (ironically) coming out as pro choice.  Doubt that she's said more about THAT since then. 

She's described as a Fox News "contributor,"  so she has no regular gig there, right? 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I know I'm being all BEC and body shaming, but I just can't stand seeing one more Reich wing blond. 

• Upvote 6

At least some time ago Tammie had a streaming show on Fox Nation but I'm not sure if anyone watches Fox Nation

• Thank You 1

Tacky's upset about the Super Bowl:

In her "Final Thoughts" Friday on Fox Nation, Tomi Lahren addressed the lack of outrage on the left over the security around this weekend's Super Bowl.

Lahren explained that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers will be securing Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.

According to CBP, 149 agents and officers will support local law enforcement at the big game and help secure the grounds and the sky around the stadium.

"Funny, I haven’t seen any of the leftists protesting any of that. Have you?" Lahren asked.

It was also reported that seven miles of fencing will surround the stadium for the game, creating a "pedestrian-only" perimeter.

Some areas of the park near the stadium -- which will hold game-related events leading up to Sunday -- have already been closed off with high, chain-link fences, the Associated Press reported.

Lahren said that the lack of protests over Super Bowl security is odd, given the left's anti-wall stance.

"Where are the protesters?" she asked. "Aren’t you equally as outraged that heavily-armed law enforcement officers with guns will be patrolling the stadium and nearby areas?"

Lahren said that those on the left won't object to any of this weekend's security measures because protests against walls and law enforcement are "only heard when it fits the narrative."

Watch more above, and subscribe to Fox Nation today for more exclusive programming from your favorite Fox News Channel personalities.

In addition to "Final Thoughts", she also does something called "First Thoughts". I guess that's supposed to make their audience think back to when television stations began and ended their broadcast day by playing the national anthem? :confusion-shrug:

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Tacky's upset about the Super Bowl:

In addition to "Final Thoughts", she also does something called "First Thoughts". I guess that's supposed to make their audience think back to when television stations began and ended their broadcast day by playing the national anthem? :confusion-shrug:

She has thoughts?  I always thought in order to have first or final thoughts one had to have thoughts in the first place.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

If I was a British citizen even with the breexit stuff going on I would have high tailed it back across the pond some time ago and not kept up any illusions about being a US citizen.  Not when you have Fuck Face and people like Tomi running around. 

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

"Cardi B and Tomi Lahren continue their Twitter feud: ‘Don’t make me get my leash’"

Spoiler

Cardi B and Tomi Lahren are back at it, exchanging non-pleasantries via the president’s preferred form of communication: Twitter.

The feud between the rapper and conservative commentator, which stemmed from a tweet a few weeks ago in which Lahren mocked Cardi, calling her the “the latest genius political mind to endorse the Democrats,” continued Monday when Lahren tweeted about U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement potentially deporting rapper 21 Savage. He was arrested Sunday on charges of overstaying his visa.

“I got one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight ICE agents ready to deport ya,” Lahren tweeted, referencing lyrics from 21′s song, “Bank Account.”

Cardi B was quick to defend her fellow rapper. Playing off her viral tweet last month in which she threatened to “dogwalk” Lahren, Cardi responded to the “Fox Nation” host, writing, “Don’t make me get my leash.”

image.png.f97732c48fbd9a431a4d160e7abd94c2.png

Lahren sarcastically called the response “very original” but later tweeted what appeared to be an attempt at a truce.

“Here’s something maybe we can agree on, our immigration system is broken,” Lahren said. “We need to keep our country safe while also making sure people who work hard, contribute and don’t leech off the system are able to LEGALLY immigrate here. I’m a fan of @21savage and I’m a fan of yours.”

image.png.f9f755e4a1a225745927ff303ae1615d.png

But right after Lahren called for a detente with Cardi, she went to battle with a new foe: Nicki Minaj. The self-proclaimed “queen of rap” (who, coincidentally, has also had beef with Cardi) said Lahren’s “obsession w/our culture is scary to say the least. I hate giving you the attention you so desperately crave. Laughing @ ppl getting deported as if your ancestors discovered America. Are you Native American? You . . . clown.”

But Lahren, having none of it, repeated an age-old adage in her rebuttal to Minaj: Rules are rules!

“When you’re in the country illegally, you get deported,” the conservative commentator said. “I didn’t write the law and neither did ICE. They enforce it. I hope @21savage is able to get an entertainment visa or become a citizen one day.”

image.png.1625a566eaacf94b5cfd700051348267.png

And she ended her tweet to Minaj with a parting shot: “P.S. My ancestors did discover America.”

• Upvote 4

21 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Cardi B and Tomi Lahren continue their Twitter feud: ‘Don’t make me get my leash’"

Hide contents

Cardi B and Tomi Lahren are back at it, exchanging non-pleasantries via the president’s preferred form of communication: Twitter.

The feud between the rapper and conservative commentator, which stemmed from a tweet a few weeks ago in which Lahren mocked Cardi, calling her the “the latest genius political mind to endorse the Democrats,” continued Monday when Lahren tweeted about U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement potentially deporting rapper 21 Savage. He was arrested Sunday on charges of overstaying his visa.

“I got one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight ICE agents ready to deport ya,” Lahren tweeted, referencing lyrics from 21′s song, “Bank Account.”

Cardi B was quick to defend her fellow rapper. Playing off her viral tweet last month in which she threatened to “dogwalk” Lahren, Cardi responded to the “Fox Nation” host, writing, “Don’t make me get my leash.”

image.png.f97732c48fbd9a431a4d160e7abd94c2.png

Lahren sarcastically called the response “very original” but later tweeted what appeared to be an attempt at a truce.

“Here’s something maybe we can agree on, our immigration system is broken,” Lahren said. “We need to keep our country safe while also making sure people who work hard, contribute and don’t leech off the system are able to LEGALLY immigrate here. I’m a fan of @21savage and I’m a fan of yours.”

image.png.f9f755e4a1a225745927ff303ae1615d.png

But right after Lahren called for a detente with Cardi, she went to battle with a new foe: Nicki Minaj. The self-proclaimed “queen of rap” (who, coincidentally, has also had beef with Cardi) said Lahren’s “obsession w/our culture is scary to say the least. I hate giving you the attention you so desperately crave. Laughing @ ppl getting deported as if your ancestors discovered America. Are you Native American? You . . . clown.”

But Lahren, having none of it, repeated an age-old adage in her rebuttal to Minaj: Rules are rules!

“When you’re in the country illegally, you get deported,” the conservative commentator said. “I didn’t write the law and neither did ICE. They enforce it. I hope @21savage is able to get an entertainment visa or become a citizen one day.”

image.png.1625a566eaacf94b5cfd700051348267.png

And she ended her tweet to Minaj with a parting shot: “P.S. My ancestors did discover America.”

No her ancestors didn’t ‘discover’ America. America was already here and inhabited by many many nations of people. Her ancestors were a hostile takeover 

• I Agree 11
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Molly Jong-Fast snapped a leash on Tammy's collar and took that little dog for a walk. A good article demystifying Tomi's brand and her mastery of the news cycle.  New term: "chasing clout"

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Molly Jong-Fast snapped a leash on Tammy's collar and took that little dog for a walk. A good article demystifying Tomi's brand and her mastery of the news cycle.  New term: "chasing clout"

Of course Tomi's got Kaitlin "Kent State Barbie" Bennett all ready to take her place once Tomi ages out of the role.  Followed by whoever comes after Kaitlin who can next get all the GOP pervs all hot and bothered. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, Tammy has stepped in it this time.   

There is not one positive response to her tweet criticizing Ted Lieu (see below), who certainly understands the repercussions of Trump's intended pardons of military men headed to trial for war crimes: 

Ted Lieu is still in the Reserves, and served for 4 years as a JAG lawyer in the Air Force, so yeah, he knows his stuff.   

• WTF 7

• 2 months later...

"Tomi Lahren apologizes after saying Kamala Harris slept her way to the top"

Spoiler

Conservative TV personality Tomi Lahren kept up a steady thumb-beat of flame-throwing tweets throughout Wednesday night’s Democratic presidential debate, many of which succeeded in their intended goal of riling up readers. But one of her attempted zingers — this one aimed at Sen. Kamala D. Harris of California — was too much even for several of her colleagues at Fox News to stomach, and Lahren ultimately apologized for her words.

“Kamala did you fight for ideals or did you sleep your way to the top with Willie Brown?” Lahren tweeted, referring to Harris’s mid-1990s relationship with the former California Assembly speaker and eventual mayor of San Francisco.

Fellow Fox News contributor and Fox Nation host Britt McHenry quickly took her colleague to task. “Do you have any idea how damaging this is to women who’ve actually been sexually harassed, assaulted or demeaned in the workplace?” McHenry tweeted. “How much this weakens our own gender, regardless of partisanship. My goodness.”

Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean was similarly taken aback. “If a male contributor had tweeted this they would probably be suspended with a trip to HR,” she wrote. “Pretty disgusting, Tomi. Are clicks and retweets worth demeaning women? Would you do the same to a ‘conservative’ female candidate?”

image.png.9f9d8fee70023fbca927fb8cd68ef366.png

Lahren at first doubled down on the sentiment, later tweeting, “Ask Willie Brown how Kamala became AG of CA...” and sharing a link to a story describing how Brown said he “may have influenced” Harris’s career, but that he had done the same for many other politicians. “The truth hurts,” she wrote.

But a few hours later, she struck a more contrite note. “I apologize for my comment on Kamala’s personal relationship,” she tweeted Wednesday morning. “It was the wrong choice of words. There are many other things to take her to task for and I will stick to those.”

• WTF 4

29 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

"Tomi Lahren apologizes after saying Kamala Harris slept her way to the top"

Hide contents

Conservative TV personality Tomi Lahren kept up a steady thumb-beat of flame-throwing tweets throughout Wednesday night’s Democratic presidential debate, many of which succeeded in their intended goal of riling up readers. But one of her attempted zingers — this one aimed at Sen. Kamala D. Harris of California — was too much even for several of her colleagues at Fox News to stomach, and Lahren ultimately apologized for her words.

“Kamala did you fight for ideals or did you sleep your way to the top with Willie Brown?” Lahren tweeted, referring to Harris’s mid-1990s relationship with the former California Assembly speaker and eventual mayor of San Francisco.

Fellow Fox News contributor and Fox Nation host Britt McHenry quickly took her colleague to task. “Do you have any idea how damaging this is to women who’ve actually been sexually harassed, assaulted or demeaned in the workplace?” McHenry tweeted. “How much this weakens our own gender, regardless of partisanship. My goodness.”

Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean was similarly taken aback. “If a male contributor had tweeted this they would probably be suspended with a trip to HR,” she wrote. “Pretty disgusting, Tomi. Are clicks and retweets worth demeaning women? Would you do the same to a ‘conservative’ female candidate?”

image.png.9f9d8fee70023fbca927fb8cd68ef366.png

Lahren at first doubled down on the sentiment, later tweeting, “Ask Willie Brown how Kamala became AG of CA...” and sharing a link to a story describing how Brown said he “may have influenced” Harris’s career, but that he had done the same for many other politicians. “The truth hurts,” she wrote.

But a few hours later, she struck a more contrite note. “I apologize for my comment on Kamala’s personal relationship,” she tweeted Wednesday morning. “It was the wrong choice of words. There are many other things to take her to task for and I will stick to those.”

I don't call saying 'It was the wrong choice of words' an actual apology for accusing someone of sleeping their way to the top. Note how she doesn't retract that accusation either, simply saying she will stick to other things to take Harris to task for.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4