IGNORED

The Seewalds, Part 12: Baby

samurai_sarah

Unless those are two rather small babies, I doubt it's twins.

Haha she put up an ultrasound picture on Instagram, it's only one baby. So that suspense has been popped! Won't be long now before the baby is here!
And I seriously hope that Jeremy and Jinger managed to get Spurgeon something besides one pair of socks!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

And I seriously hope that Jeremy and Jinger managed to get Spurgeon something besides one pair of socks

Honestly though, if I were her and had to buy presents for 20+ family members, everyone might be getting a pair of socks...

Honestly though, if I were her and had to buy presents for 20+ family members, everyone might be getting a pair of socks...

Give the adults one pair of socks, give the kid some toys!

15 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

Yeah, everyone is bashing the socks. And I'm over here not buying any presents for my nieces and nephews...ha! We all stopped doing it a few years ago. It's too hard to figure out what to get kids you almost NEVER see. Especially the older ones. And all the kids get plenty from their parents, grandparents, and "Santa."

You'd think with that many kids they'd just draw names instead of everyone getting everyone else something. 

18 hours ago, Chevreuil said:

We had stepson pick son's middlename (we ask other people to pick middle names for our kids) and he picked... His own name. Haha

Hey our boys are birth weight twins!

My daughter was 7 13 also!

Spurgie really seems to be loving life. I hope that the joy doesn't get sucked or beaten out of him. What a little sweetheart!

1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

@DaniLouisiana, Nymphadora aka Tonks was one of my favorite HP characters.  I was so sad when she and Remus were killed in the Battle of Hogwarts.

Spoiler Alert! :my_biggrin:

Just kidding, I finished that book within 12 hours of its release AND I slept that night some. 

I thought contemporary Christian songs were baaaaaaad...she has lyrics from "glorious day" right at the top there of her Instagram page :kitty-shifty:

He is a cute little guy, may they (his parents) never break his spirit or his will.

5 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

Spurgeon definitely seems happy. And Jessa sounds happy too. My 3 year old loved that video. Ha!

My 8 year old is begging me to play it again. :pb_lol: She loves babies.

1 hour ago, sunshine said:

Ben will be preaching at a conference in Texas next year. Just thought I will throw that out there.

Do you have a source? I tried Google, but failed :( 

I had to check the name of Jeremy's church cuz I knew it had something 'Grace' in it too. Thought maybe Jeremy was being nice and helping out his poor brother in law.

I was about to say, wow who in their right mind will let Ben open his mouth to talk?!

Then I forgot about counting on. I'll excuse myself out.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived