IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy- God Defend New Zealand (Aotearoa)

samurai_sarah

Jinger and Jeremy are astoundingly quiet for being associated with Duggarville.  It's like they did their TLC mandated post-wedding videos and that was that.  Jeremy did not seem thrilled with having to do the little snippet TLC videos so maybe they won't be doing a lot of that.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Jinger and Jeremy are astoundingly quiet for being associated with Duggarville.  It's like they did their TLC mandated post-wedding videos and that was that.  Jeremy did not seem thrilled with having to do the little snippet TLC videos so maybe they won't be doing a lot of that.

I picked up on that as well, those snippets are usually a waste  of everyone's time, after all.  I still think he is a fame whore, and will somehow use all of this to further his career as a preacher as time passes...

I google every couple days, checking for new pictures posted, as of yesterday, nothing new...I can't imagine how they have managed to pull this off  >_>

...and I do :D

He was probably already seething during the courtship, with Jinger and Jeremy pushing his ridiculous courting rules like they did.  I don't believe for a second that couples really get to pick and choose which of those they obey and which they don't...

Wouldn't it be fun to be a fly on the wall at one of their family meetings (assuming they have those)?

I am sure they are quiet because TLC has told them to be. They are likely filming Jinger getting adjusted to married life far away from home. We can watch her big adventure to the grocery store all by herself for the first time. No doubt Jinger and Jeremy want the perks (money) they get from the TLC train. I don't believe in be idea that Jinger and Jeremy want to live a quiet life away from the cameras. It's all Jinger knows and Jeremy wouldn't have gone after her if he wanted a normal life. They haven't done anything to lead me to believe they aren't going to snap up every TLC perk like the other young married Duggars. 

11 hours ago, goldengrove said:

Yes, I realize they are probably just messing with us, as per usual, but I still think we should have seen evidence of them somewhere by now.

Me too. There is always pictures taken from times that they are sighted and not the purposely posed pictures. I am surprised that there has been nothing. 

I still think part of the 180 departure from how things are usually done in Duggarville is because TLC heard how much many of us balked at the stupidity of how they handled Jill's wedding in particular. You know, airing Jill's wedding when she was already visibly pregnant and a week before her sister's wedding... Although now that I think about it, why didn't they show the dress shopping and the pre-wedding crap before the wedding? Like in September and October when they showed us the stupid camping episode and the retreads? 

TLC could do a far better in real time, reality show.

In any case, silence on the Vuolos' part assures that what they do show next season will be fresh info and not something we've all seen 50 times already.

i hope their silence means they're just enjoying getting to know each other, in private. for once in jinger's life she doesn't have to answer to her parents and if she and jeremy have decided to keep a low profile, then yay for them.

this doesn't mean i'm not interested to hear how her new life in TX is going though!

Maybe Jinger will be the first married offspring who doesn't actively court the media.........

That'd be nice :) 

2 hours ago, socalrules said:

I am sure they are quiet because TLC has told them to be. They are likely filming Jinger getting adjusted to married life far away from home. We can watch her big adventure to the grocery store all by herself for the first time. No doubt Jinger and Jeremy want the perks (money) they get from the TLC train. I don't believe in be idea that Jinger and Jeremy want to live a quiet life away from the cameras. It's all Jinger knows and Jeremy wouldn't have gone after her if he wanted a normal life. They haven't done anything to lead me to believe they aren't going to snap up every TLC perk like the other young married Duggars. 

As much as I want them to be getting to know each other and adjusting to married life quietly before the filming frenzy starts back up again,  I think this is a much more likely scenario. 

As many others have said, if Jeremy wasn't okay with TLC documenting his every move he would not have sought Jinger out. And I'm sure that just as much as jinger doesn't want a change in the lifestyle TLC provides her, Jeremy probably wouldn't mind an upgrade either. 

Even though the show made it seem like Jeremy was subverting J-boob's will slightly with courtship standards and such, I think it's unlikely we'll see Jinger and Jeremy out from under his thumb. I don't believe for a second that he doesn't still control the TLC negotiations and their involvement with the show is proof that they are still reliant on him. 

12 hours ago, goldengrove said:

So, it's been 5 weeks since the wedding... I don't know about y'all, but I'm beginning to feel a bit hinky about Jinger and Jeremy O.o hope nothing is wrong.

Yes, I realize they are probably just messing with us, as per usual, but I still think we should have seen evidence of them somewhere by now.

How many licensed pilots are in the Duggar family, anyone know?  At least one of the boys, that I can recall...

John David is licensed and Josiah had a student license last time I checked. Which has been a while, so he could be fully licensed by now.

59 minutes ago, sansan said:

Me too. There is always pictures taken from times that they are sighted and not the purposely posed pictures. I am surprised that there has been nothing. 

I'm not very surprised. Laredo is 94% Latino and the Duggars are third rate reality "stars" who don't appear much outside of TLC and hollywood gossip outlets. Theoretically, she could be recognized from a magazine cover at the grocery store, but I'm guessing that Jinger hasn't been featured in People en espanol, so even that is doubtful, imo.

I am awkwardly trying to articulate the fact that 1) she's not that famous; and 2) immigrant communities, in my experience, aren't particularly interested in American pop culture. 

47 minutes ago, flycat said:

Jeremy's sermons are posted online.  In this video, I think I see Jinger walk by at around the 1 minute mark.

His comments around the 33 minute mark are interesting. Clearly referring to some experiences he and/or Jinger have had.

25 minutes ago, Sd11 said:

His comments around the 33 minute mark are interesting. Clearly referring to some experiences he and/or Jinger have had.

Can you quote?

4 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I still think part of the 180 departure from how things are usually done in Duggarville is because TLC heard how much many of us balked at the stupidity of how they handled Jill's wedding in particular. You know, airing Jill's wedding when she was already visibly pregnant and a week before her sister's wedding... Although now that I think about it, why didn't they show the dress shopping and the pre-wedding crap before the wedding? Like in September and October when they showed us the stupid camping episode and the retreads? 

TLC could do a far better in real time, reality show.

In any case, silence on the Vuolos' part assures that what they do show next season will be fresh info and not something we've all seen 50 times already.

to be fair wasn't she pregnant like before the wedding according to conception dates - which someone said. 

so her being visibly pregnant is not a stretch when she did the TH'S 

or silence on the vuolo's part is that he wants out of the gravy train and this is his way of doing it

@karen77 The context is selfishness and he starts off talking about how people become obsequious when they discover the person they're talking to has some sort of influence. He goes on to say that when a person spots a celebrity and wants to take a selfie with them, they really aren't interested in the celeb, except to show off to their friends.

33 minutes ago, nst said:

to be fair wasn't she pregnant like before the wedding according to conception dates - which someone said. 

so her being visibly pregnant is not a stretch when she did the TH'S 

or silence on the vuolo's part is that he wants out of the gravy train and this is his way of doing it

When I was speaking of Jill's confinement, I was not questioning dates, but the fact that Jill announced as soon as sperm met egg and was sticking that bump out from that moment on, so, choosing to broadcast her wedding 3 months after she had announced worldwide that she was expecting, and a mere days before her sister's wedding fell flat. Very flat.

People had moved on from Jill's wedding and on to Jill's pregnancy, and Jessa's wedding. It was piss poor planning on TLCs part.

I will give Jeremy credit. When compared to the Duggars and their other SILs, Jeremy is quite articulate.

58 minutes ago, nst said:

No, Jill wasn't pregnant before the wedding.  The problem was in people not comprehending that pregnancy is calculated from LMP.  Conception doesn't occur until 2 weeks (round figures) after that.  I can't remember the exact dates but Jill conceived 2.5 to 3 weeks after the wedding. 

53 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

No, Jill wasn't pregnant before the wedding.  The problem was in people not comprehending that pregnancy is calculated from LMP.  Conception doesn't occur until 2 weeks (round figures) after that.  I can't remember the exact dates but Jill conceived 2.5 to 3 weeks after the wedding. 

I'm surprised we don't see more weekday weddings in fundie world to sync up with the woman's ovulation. 

While it may be good that Jeremy writes considerate sermons; I'm pretty sure if a LBGTQI person was the one in question, he'd think he'd deserved more than them. Or a Catholic, Muslim etc. etc.

7 minutes ago, CorruptionInc. said:

While it may be good that Jeremy writes considerate sermons; I'm pretty sure if a LBGTQI person was the one in question, he'd think he'd deserved more than them. Or a Catholic, Muslim etc. etc.

He still believes that a person can be ex-gays....so yeah! Which makes him a disgusting human being, no matter how articulate he is. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived