IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy- God Defend New Zealand (Aotearoa)

samurai_sarah

2 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Or maybe Jinger knows that her every move will be scrutinized by fans and critics alike (she's been able to hang back and see Josh & Anna, Jill and Derick, Jessa & Ben, as well as her parents get criticized for and called out on their actions), and she'd prefer some peace and quiet for now.

Such a a quandary when one is addicted to (and very likely NEEDS) the money that TLC and JBOOB provide.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We shall see if Jeremy can resist all that JB might wave under his nose to get them to move to AR.  There is that building being renovated that looks suspiciously like a church, gonna need a real pastor if that is what it is.  He can provide a house if he chooses, cars, childcare, all free, all tempting...

Makes me sad that they choose to announce Jill's pregnancy the day before Jinger's birthday :( still feels to me like Jeremy has swallowed her up...

50 minutes ago, goldengrove said:

We shall see if Jeremy can resist all that JB might wave under his nose to get them to move to AR.  There is that building being renovated that looks suspiciously like a church, gonna need a real pastor if that is what it is.  He can provide a house if he chooses, cars, childcare, all free, all tempting...

But he could put Bin in the church so that he would have to provide slightly less for Jessa and her ever growing family since Bin is trying to be a pastor as well. That will free up a little money to focus on bribing Jinger and Jeremy back into the compound. 

16 hours ago, FleeJanaFree said:

I think it's nice we haven't heard from them, to be honest.

If only we could say the same about the Dillards.

53 minutes ago, Ace3 said:

But he could put Bin in the church so that he would have to provide slightly less for Jessa and her ever growing family since Bin is trying to be a pastor as well. That will free up a little money to focus on bribing Jinger and Jeremy back into the compound. 

The Church of Bin. I can only imagine what kind of shit show that would be!

9 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

If only we could say the same about the Dillards.

The Church of Bin. I can only imagine what kind of shit show that would be!

truly :my_confused: but neither he nor derick are ordained, correct?  I honestly don't know if either of those bozos could pull it off tbh, even if they have degrees, they don't seem to have the necessary annoying fundie preacher presence...

Okay, so tomorrow's* Jinger's birthday. I am expecting a schmaltzy birthday post from the family -- preferably from Jeremy -- featuring a NEW picture of Jinger, not a repost. If the birthday post is text-only or a duplicate picture, I hereby initiate panic mode.

*With a 48-hour grace period because they already screwed up the timing with Josie's, of all people.

Edit: It's come to my attention that Jinger and Jeremy recorded a video congratulating Jill on her pregnancy, which means she's at least alive.

21 minutes ago, Stormy said:

It's come to my attention that Jinger and Jeremy recorded a video congratulating Jill on her pregnancy, which means she's at least alive.

Where is this video?  The only ones I see on the Dillard Family site are from Josie, Justin, and Jordyn?  Only thing I saw from the Vuolos was a post on Jeremy's FB page congratulating them.  

14 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Where is this video?  The only ones I see on the Dillard Family site are from Josie, Justin, and Jordyn?  Only thing I saw from the Vuolos was a post on Jeremy's FB page congratulating them.  

Just scroll through, there's a few videos.

Is it cold in Laredo?  Jinger and Jeremy are both pretty rugged up for inside. 

13 minutes ago, Karma said:

Just scroll through, there's a few videos.

Is it cold in Laredo?  Jinger and Jeremy are both pretty rugged up for inside. 

Thank you.  Relieved that all the freejingerites who were concerned about Jinger's welfare can now rest easy. :my_rolleyes:

Shouldn't it be around 60 in Laredo? Maybe they're visiting his family for Christmas.

I don't do facebook or whatever, and I really need a nap... could someone please post a link, so I (we) can see Jinger too?  Thank you :my_sleepy:

6 minutes ago, wikinggirl said:

Here you go @goldengrove

Why are they wearing beanies inside? I come from the cold north, this is not a thing! 

Thanks :D it's not cold in Laredo, I just checked wunderground...how's the weather in duggarville?

3 minutes ago, goldengrove said:

Thanks :D it's not cold in Laredo, I just checked wunderground...how's the weather in duggarville?

I checked, and it looks like it's around 0°C/32°F (so freezing point) but still, beanies inside?!?!

2 minutes ago, wikinggirl said:

I checked, and it looks like it's around 0°C/32°F (so freezing point) but still, beanies inside?!?!

They may have just come in from outside, looks like they both have coats on as well.  

2 minutes ago, SamiKatz said:

They may have just come in from outside, looks like they both have coats on as well.  

True. But why not take the outer clothes off before filming, or filming outside? I guess it's duggar style.  

32 minutes ago, actuallyjessica said:

Jinger's face looks.... different. That's all I'm saying.

She looks very happy though. Clearly.

Never mind the nap, I'll have some cookies instead :P

Hmm...she does look different, but then, she would, she's someone else now, who wears less eye makeup (thank goodness, looks great! ), knows all sorts of new worldly things, and is a Vuolo, and proud of it...

I hope that we get to see more of her tomorrow on her birthday...hard to tell anything from that little video, except that she is alive (go away cookie monster!), was somewhere colder than Laredo when the video was shot, and she appears to be well...I reckon that's enough for now.

2 hours ago, goldengrove said:

truly :my_confused: but neither he nor derick are ordained, correct?  I honestly don't know if either of those bozos could pull it off tbh, even if they have degrees, they don't seem to have the necessary annoying fundie preacher presence...

Is Jeremy actually ordained?  He didn't go to theological school -- did he get some kind of Baptist ordination or is his the kind of church where you can just declare yourself pastor or the congregation can appoint you pastor?

1 hour ago, wikinggirl said:

Maybe they're on their way out and just said, "Let's do a quick video before we go because we won't be back for three hours and we want to get it in on the day of the announcement."  Or maybe they're too poor for heat.  One or the other.

1 hour ago, goldengrove said:

was somewhere colder than Laredo when the video was shot, and

It looks like the wall behind Jeremy's couch, doesn't it?  Unless they're at his parents for Christmas.  Oh please let that be true.  Let her experience an adult Christmas without 15 children running around.  Not because children aren't wonderful, but just so she can see a different slice of the world and that there are different ways of doing things.  Although ... as pastor, I'd think he'd have to be at his own church on Christmas ...

1 hour ago, trustworthy said:

Is Jeremy actually ordained?  He didn't go to theological school -- did he get some kind of Baptist ordination or is his the kind of church where you can just declare yourself pastor or the congregation can appoint you pastor?

Some churches will ordain if the person they want to call as a pastor has not already been ordained by another authority.  No theology degree required!

It was 38-45 yesterday in Laredo so them wearing beanies and coats could just mean that they shot the video yesterday.

There is a video online of Jeremy being ordained by the San Antonio ministers.  No formal theology degree, but conferred by the home church (meaning sponsoring not in someone's house). 

10 hours ago, trustworthy said:

I just assumed that he went to seminary and all that stuff...dunno why this surprised me, I've known several people through the years who bought their credentials in the back of the rolling stone or whatever :my_blush:

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived