IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy- God Defend New Zealand (Aotearoa)

samurai_sarah

What a dumb pointless video. All those things could be easily said directly to Jill and Derick. Why do they think people want to see this crap?

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it me, or do the celebration videos (marriage, pregnancy, birth, etc.) all sound pretty much the same? "Congratulations (insert name here ) on (insert event here). We're really excited for y'all. Woo hoo (optional)1"

14 hours ago, trustworthy said:

Is Jeremy actually ordained?  He didn't go to theological school -- did he get some kind of Baptist ordination or is his the kind of church where you can just declare yourself pastor or the congregation can appoint you pastor?

In a lot of churches you can act as a lay pastor to prove your ability to preach. If you have thw ability amd can draw the co gregation in it can lead to being ordained.

I think its nice that Jinger jas vanished from the whole picture. I never got the impression she enjoued being on the TV just like Jana and John didnt. I am surr she had no choice about her wedding being filmed but I got the impression she wanted it as private as possible and hence the reason she got so upset by the paparazzi.

If she only makes rare appearances on the show I think she will habe finally freed herself from under Daddu Duggars thumb. It would bebrefreshing to see that at least one of the girls married someone JB couldnt control. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived