IGNORED

Jinger and Jeremy- God Defend New Zealand (Aotearoa)

samurai_sarah

20 minutes ago, Casserole said:

I'm surprised we don't see more weekday weddings in fundie world to sync up with the woman's ovulation. 

They do that in the Hassidic Jewish community. 

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

I wondering if Jim Bob is seething.

Oh you know that he is. It appears they have gone off script. They are doing nothing to drum up business for the brand. I agree with your earlier comment about them finishing their commitment and are now leading a private life. Much like most of us wish the married ones would do. 

7 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

Why start a blog if you're not going to update it?

He had a blog before they got married. The URL changed but that's it. He was sharing sermon type stuff before. He may get back to that at some point. 

I just watched about five minutes of the video, and all I can say is, "Oh, Jeremy!" His gestures drive me crazy! They strike me as a cross between a Batman type, who would fly with his arms, and a symphony conductor. I'm not snarking on conductors- there baton work is purposeful and makes sense, but Jeremy looks like he's trying to direct his congregation. 

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:39 PM, goldengrove said:

I picked up on that as well, those snippets are usually a waste  of everyone's time, after all.  I still think he is a fame whore, and will somehow use all of this to further his career as a preacher as time passes...

I google every couple days, checking for new pictures posted, as of yesterday, nothing new...I can't imagine how they have managed to pull this off  >_>

I'm the same -- daily Googling -- and NOTHING. NADA. They've completely gone off the radar which seems impossible.  How come there isn't one low-level paparazzi outside the Laredo church snapping them in the parking lot or at a restaurant or something?  And no news on the Duggar blog, and all the fake "Jingers" on Instagram -- of which there are many -- just posting and reposting ancient photos in an attempt to keep us fooled.  Seriously guys I'm bereft.  There's a giant Jinger void crying out for news in the depths of my soul.

11 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Doesn't look like Jinger to me.  This woman's hair looks lighter.

Jinger's got more and thicker hair. 

Was this person de-gay'd in the mothership church?  Isn't Jeremy's flock all of 5 families? Did he also cure the lepers and have the lame walking?

Do we have another liar on our hands?

29 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Was this person de-gay'd in the mothership church?  Isn't Jeremy's flock all of 5 families? Did he also cure the lepers and have the lame walking?

didn't you see the video of jeremy walking on water 

it was fascinating and 

yes of course 

A liar! No, of course not! Jeremy is such a godly person, he would never lie.
Of course he's a liar! He's with the Duggars and they're masters of it!

21 hours ago, nst said:

or silence on the vuolo's part is that he wants out of the gravy train and this is his way of doing it

You might be absolutely right, perhaps he wanted Jinger so much he was willing to put up with the whole circus just long enough to get her safely away...lots could have happened that we may never hear about, he and JB could be disagreeing already (just my gut talking, I've been expecting that to happen sooner or later, seems like the two of them have been pissing in the corners since early on >_>)

38 minutes ago, goldengrove said:

You might be absolutely right, perhaps he wanted Jinger so much he was willing to put up with the whole circus just long enough to get her safely away...lots could have happened that we may never hear about, he and JB could be disagreeing already (just my gut talking, I've been expecting that to happen sooner or later, seems like the two of them have been pissing in the corners since early on >_>)

I dunno. Remember he admittedly went back to soccer because of the fame.  He likes attention, he sought out Jinger. I am not a huge fan of his, something about him seems very off. Maybe he just doesn't hide his schister as well as the Duggars do.

I think this  bunch is laying low and only giving snippets here and there (like the photo of Joy and Austin with M &J on his b-day) and leaving the rest to come out during the next season. As someone else earlier mentioned their previous debacle of  the Jill wedding - pregnancy and Jessa's wedding.  I also think they are trying to secure more than just the next season by making people  want to know what is going on. None of these people would be being quiet and non attention whoring if they weren't going to get a pay off out of it.  Well unless they are out of sight preparing for their next scandal...Oh a girl can dream lol

3 hours ago, GotCaughtDancing said:

I dunno. Remember he admittedly went back to soccer because of the fame.  He likes attention, he sought out Jinger. I am not a huge fan of his, something about him seems very off. Maybe he just doesn't hide his schister as well as the Duggars do.

I was going to bring this up in response to speculation on whether or not he and Jinger will remain part of the TLC money train. He's admitted he sought fame in the past and that desire for fame is a weakness of his. Huge red flag. Sure he may truly love Jinger, but he likely was attracted to her initially for the fame, and that may still be an element of his attraction to her.

On 12/12/2016 at 1:09 PM, Coconut Flan said:

No, Jill wasn't pregnant before the wedding.  The problem was in people not comprehending that pregnancy is calculated from LMP.  Conception doesn't occur until 2 weeks (round figures) after that.  I can't remember the exact dates but Jill conceived 2.5 to 3 weeks after the wedding. 

Actually, it was 10 days when counting back from her stated due date. She was married on 6/21 (don't ask me how I remember her anniversary, but yeah, I do), conceived on or about 7/1. 

eta: Here's another sermon, from 11/27. So, they made it back for Thanksgiving, at least. 

22 hours ago, grandmadugger said:

Oh you know that he is. It appears they have gone off script. They are doing nothing to drum up business for the brand. I agree with your earlier comment about them finishing their commitment and are now leading a private life. Much like most of us wish the married ones would do. 

He had a blog before they got married. The URL changed but that's it. He was sharing sermon type stuff before. He may get back to that at some point. 

This blog post went up in the last week or two, but we don't know who is actually running the blog. It sounds like a sermon that he could have written and passed along to Ben or whoever is actually running the thing to post. Given that the blog was posting the People pic when they were basically at their own reception, I suppose they have it set up to launch posts at a certain time. But anyway, here's the latest snoozer. 

http://www.jingerandjeremy.com/

43 minutes ago, marmalade said:

This blog post went up in the last week or two, but we don't know who is actually running the blog. It sounds like a sermon that he could have written and passed along to Ben or whoever is actually running the thing to post. Given that the blog was posting the People pic when they were basically at their own reception, I suppose they have it set up to launch posts at a certain time. But anyway, here's the latest snoozer. 

They could have someone running their blog but most just schedule their posts and they go out when they want them to. The only thing that needed someone to do it was when the URL changed moments after they said I do. Someone had to manually change that and set up the redirects. 

4 hours ago, marmalade said:

Actually, it was 10 days when counting back from her stated due date. She was married on 6/21 (don't ask me how I remember her anniversary, but yeah, I do), conceived on or about 7/1. 

eta: Here's another sermon, from 11/27. So, they made it back for Thanksgiving, at least. 

My favourite thing is watching this sermon on mute. Especially at 4:30...he looks like a T-rex. lol

Jeremy's very animated...I wonder what an argument with Jinger's facial expressions and Jeremy's gestures would look like.

I still can't believe how out of place the lavender and bright red are in those dresses. I could live with the rest....

Glad that Jinger got to design her dress and Jeremy didn't pull a David Waller...

a pure, God-honoring relationship that led to marriage!

Pure, God-honoring and married, ooh la la. How do evangelical tweens find this stuff so romantic? Just reading that sentence reduced my sex drive, gave me hot flashes, dried out my scalp and upped my fatigue levels.

18 minutes ago, nickelodeon said:

Pure, God-honoring and married, ooh la la. How do evangelical tweens find this stuff so romantic? Just reading that sentence reduced my sex drive, gave me hot flashes, dried out my scalp and upped my fatigue levels.

For real. I've read Amish fiction hotter than that.

Also, she wanted a train to fill the temple. But the dress was modest? In what way? Just say it didn't show her titties and be done with it. Jeez!

48 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I still can't believe how out of place the lavender and bright red are in those dresses. I could live with the rest....

Glad that Jinger got to design her dress and Jeremy didn't pull a David Waller...

I think Jinger got to PICK her dress, which is more say than Prissy had. Remember the Yelp reviews on "designer" Renee? She's no more a designer than any (okay, most, there might be a rogue bridal designer here). I imagine this was pretty much off the rack with extra train layers added to make it bigger and taken in a tad from a sample size 2. No way they can get this thing done in about 8 weeks; they were in DC shopping sometime in August, and didn't find anything there. I guess this is why the special is two hours; they have to show the failure before they get down to Pensacola. I imagine this Renee person dresses all the PCC brides and was ultimately a referral from Jenni Hartono. 

18 hours ago, marmalade said:

Here's a link to the actual blog entry for when it drops off the main page. I especially like how he watermarked a stolen slightly altered stock photo. Morals! How do they work?

ETA the closest thing I can find to a source for the photo: http://www.hackcrow.com/the-7-best-places-on-earth-for-stargazers/ and I'm not actually sure Jeremy altered it after all, except to add the watermark. 

I made the mistake of clicking on the link to their website. The "Facts" section for Jinger and Jeremy are so different. Jeremy's has his hero, favorite author, band and soccer player. Jinger's has her favorite Duggar episode and favorite CHORE. WTF. So Jeremy looks well rounded and Jinger doesn't need to appear remotely interesting. They couldn't come up with one interesting tidbit about Jinger we didn't know so we learn her favorite chore is laundry, which is what she was tasked with at her parents' house. Who has a favorite chore? It's not a fun activity. The next time I am bored I am going to go wild and scrub the toilet. 

1 hour ago, socalrules said:

I made the mistake of clicking on the link to their website. The "Facts" section for Jinger and Jeremy are so different. Jeremy's has his hero, favorite author, band and soccer player. Jinger's has her favorite Duggar episode and favorite CHORE. WTF. So Jeremy looks well rounded and Jinger doesn't need to appear remotely interesting. They couldn't come up with one interesting tidbit about Jinger we didn't know so we learn her favorite chore is laundry, which is what she was tasked with at her parents' house. Who has a favorite chore? It's not a fun activity. The next time I am bored I am going to go wild and scrub the toilet. 

It seems like just one of those bits from the Duggar's website. Didn't they do something extremely similar? I wonder if it was just copy and pasted. 

Notice she doesn't have a favorite book or author. Just favorite Bible passage and favorite Bible "character"

Question: did they even get to read texts about the Bible? Even something like C.S. Lewis's Mere Christianity? 

1 hour ago, sophie10130 said:

It seems like just one of those bits from the Duggar's website. Didn't they do something extremely similar? I wonder if it was just copy and pasted. 

Notice she doesn't have a favorite book or author. Just favorite Bible passage and favorite Bible "character"

Question: did they even get to read texts about the Bible? Even something like C.S. Lewis's Mere Christianity? 

CS Lewis might be a good gateway book

Did anyone else catch this super creepy quote by Jeremy in the Jinger and Jeremy website in his bio? "...everything they said only confirmed what I had already been seeing: a humble, meek, modest, intelligent young woman with a burning desire to sacrificially serve the Lord in any way she could."

It sounds like he really digs Jinger being humble, meek, and modest who is a sacrificial servant!

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived