IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

Oh, but God is good ALL.THE.TIME. Like during Alan Smith raping a minor, or Rebecca Loomis having her who-knows-how-many miscarriages. Yeah, right. If that is a good God, I'd rather take my chances with Satan.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deborah (Smith) Hale is expecting. She married Daniel in late October so I thought she probably would be by now.

12 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Oh, but God is good ALL.THE.TIME. Like during Alan Smith raping a minor, or Rebecca Loomis having her who-knows-how-many miscarriages. Yeah, right. If that is a good God, I'd rather take my chances with Satan.

See, while my puny understanding of God has changed remarkably with old age, I can't blame God for Rebecca and Fatboyginger having the arrogance to continue to attempt to conceive after God seems to have said, "you have yours! Stop!" with a metaphoric 2x4.

Smith and his behavior -- I can't coherently comment. 

Wow..she must have gotten pregnant that night. They were only married on Halloween weekend and she looks like she is already showing....They never cease to amaze me.

22 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Deborah (Smith) Hale is expecting. She married Daniel in late October so I thought she probably would be by now.

This makes me wonder what Russell & Amanda are doing about children ? They have been married 4 months longer than Daniel & Deborah. Is Russell infertile ? Are they not going to have children because of his age ? (That would be sensible, but sad for Amanda. Those girls seem to love children so much).

11 minutes ago, Seren Ann said:

This makes me wonder what Russell & Amanda are doing about children ? They have been married 4 months longer than Daniel & Deborah. Is Russell infertile ? Are they not going to have children because of his age ? (That would be sensible, but sad for Amanda. Those girls seem to love children so much).

Is Amanda the one who married a much older man?  

40 minutes ago, Seren Ann said:

If they are only married seven months, it's too early to start wondering about infertility.

2 hours ago, Seren Ann said:

My hope is that they only have one or two children to dote on. Those children will be better educated and well fed. 

@Jana814 Yes, she is. I don't know exactly how old he is, late fifties ? Sixties ?

@meee I'm not saying that if they aren't pregnant right now it indicates infertility. I meant that Deborah being pregnant just made me wonder how things will play out in the future for the other newlyweds and indicated some possibilities.

Isn't Amanda 38??  After 35 years of age (for a woman) 6 months of trying without conception is considered grounds for starting an infertility work up.  Not saying that is going on here, just providing some info.  

15 minutes ago, JMO said:

Isn't Amanda 38??  After 35 years of age (for a woman) 6 months of trying without conception is considered grounds for starting an infertility work up.  Not saying that is going on here, just providing some info.  

Amanda will turn 35 this year.

Darby Stouffer (Sproul) had her 2nd child on january 16. Gideon Lewis, 7 pounds and 14 ounces, 20 inches long.
I have to say I really love the name.

And Abbie from M is for mama had her 7th. Also born on january 16. Honor Daniel, 9 pounds and 1 ounce, 22 inches long.

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

Darby Stouffer (Sproul) had her 2nd child on january 16. Gideon Lewis, 7 pounds and 14 ounces, 20 inches long.
I have to say I really love the name.

What's her first child's name? 

12 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

What's her first child's name? 

Christopher Michael born January 13, 2015

Emily Brower had her 3rd daughter yesterday. Lily Evangeline, 9lb., 3oz& 20''. She had a homebirth and I think her husband is currently deployed overseas.

51 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Emily Brower had her 3rd daughter yesterday. Lily Evangeline, 9lb., 3oz& 20''. She had a homebirth and I think her husband is currently deployed overseas.

Just want to double check since you're in a different time zone, yesterday is the 17th?

I gotta say that I love that name: Lily Evangeline! I'm putting it on the list for DD, in case we ever get another girl.

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Uh, are they Lost fans? Or The Hobbit movies? 

My first thought, too! That's almost like when someone I know was considering naming their son Cooper Bradley, but thankfully enough people asked them "Like Bradley Cooper?" that they changed their minds and went with something else. They had not intended a connection to the actor, but of course that was everyone's immediate assumption.

19 hours ago, Sister Mozz said:

My first thought, too! That's almost like when someone I know was considering naming their son Cooper Bradley, but thankfully enough people asked them "Like Bradley Cooper?" that they changed their minds and went with something else. They had not intended a connection to the actor, but of course that was everyone's immediate assumption.

I hate when characters or actors ruin a name! That almost happened to me with Twilight characters :my_dodgy:

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived