IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

10 hours ago, Bethella said:

Rachel's been on the list for a while, due in April.

How did I miss that?

Clearly I am not paying attention.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, fundiefan said:

How did I miss that?

Clearly I am not paying attention.

Maybe the fact that it's a long list and she's towards the bottom?

Hannah [Burnett] is expecting. [Burnett] because I've forgotten her married surname. Judging by the photos in the last two posts on the Burnett family blog, she's relatively far along.

Her first child is called Evan and her second (born only early 2016) is...Ransom. It'll be interesting to see whether she goes back to using a 'normal' name along the lines of Evan, or whether she carries on the wackiness begun with Ransom.

1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

Hannah [Burnett] is expecting. [Burnett] because I've forgotten her married surname. Judging by the photos in the last two posts on the Burnett family blog, she's relatively far along.

Her first child is called Evan and her second (born only early 2016) is...Ransom. It'll be interesting to see whether she goes back to using a 'normal' name along the lines of Evan, or whether she carries on the wackiness begun with Ransom.

Her married surname is Dornink, she's been on the speculated list but I'll bump her up to confirmed.

2 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Evan's second name is Trust and he has a cousin named Eric Steadfast.  I'm fairly certain Dornick Blessing v3.0 will have an Epistemologically Correct name.

Megan (Lemay) Pedersen is pregnant again (due date in May) after James (4), Ezra (3) and Joy (1)

Baby Cheng (of Michael Cheng and Anna Pedersen) is expected in June...

Does any one have any updates on the unknown due date and speculated pregnancy ladies? Several have been on the list quite a while. @fundiefan @DomWackTroll @teachergirl @RosyDaisy?

Jessica Brown, pregnant with a boy, no due date, added in May

Darby Sproul Stouffer, no due date, added in May

Lacie Bowman, no due date added in June

Bria Crawford Cosper, pregnancy speculation added in July

Audri Botkin, pregnancy speculation, added in August

Lauren Berkompas gave birth to Jack Everett on December 11th.

Jami Balmet is having a girl named Magnolia and is due in January (she's having a c section at 36 weeks)

Anna Cheng's due date is June

that's all I got

26 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

No, but Perry Coghlan just changed his Facebook name to "Perry Grandpappy Coghlan"...

Should I make an assumption and put Lydia on the list or should I wait? I suppose there's at least a chance that it's Deanna.

Of course she is. (Jill). She was born to be a breeder, she clearly wants to be a breeder, so she will be a breeder.

Just like all the Duggar offspring.

Isn't Jessa & her idiot boy due early 2017? Conceivably (ha, see that there....) she could be pregnant again by July. My bet is Jinger will be pregnant by then too, and another Josh offspring is surely in the works.

If they get that Joy married off in the same timeframe as the other girls, she could easily be pregnant in July.

They will have accomplished what you know is a giant ass goal.

A pregnancy picture with every married kid at the same time! Won't that be precious? Sweet? A blessing?

*Gag*

3 hours ago, ljohnson2006 said:

Jill Dillard is expecting baby no. 2 in July. 

Well hell, I'm sorry I can't upvote this but I'll put it on the list.

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Of course she is. (Jill). She was born to be a breeder, she clearly wants to be a breeder, so she will be a breeder.

Just like all the Duggar offspring.

Isn't Jessa & her idiot boy due early 2017? Conceivably (ha, see that there....) she could be pregnant again by July. My bet is Jinger will be pregnant by then too, and another Josh offspring is surely in the works.

If they get that Joy married off in the same timeframe as the other girls, she could easily be pregnant in July.

They will have accomplished what you know is a giant ass goal.

A pregnancy picture with every married kid at the same time! Won't that be precious? Sweet? A blessing?

*Gag*

Yuck. But sadly, I think you are SPOT ON CORRECT! 

I definitely think we will see this very photo in the next 12-18 months.

Probably on poor Jana's wedding day...

12 minutes ago, withaj said:

Ughhhhhhhh for real

I am sure Lydia is just dancing the jig because she gets to be a 20 year old mom. Since, you know, she is now so mature and unselfish and has a purpose and all that.  (I am assuming it's Lydia; I don't think Perry would be telling FB his single daughter got knocked up if it were Deanna).

**I just hit up Lydia's FB; there is a post about 'the newest Cowboys fan" on a onsie. It's her.

She's such a lucky girl to fulfill her role so early. God's timing matches hers so well. *gag&

9 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I am sure Lydia is just dancing the jig because she gets to be a 20 year old mom. Since, you know, she is now so mature and unselfish and has a purpose and all that.  (I am assuming it's Lydia; I don't think Perry would be telling FB his single daughter got knocked up if it were Deanna).

**I just hit up Lydia's FB; there is a post about 'the newest Cowboys fan" on a onsie. It's her.

She's such a lucky girl to fulfill her role so early. God's timing matches hers so well. *gag&

Ugh. The smug is very strong with this one.

2 hours ago, fundiefan said:

Well this explains her sadness over not being a teen mother, since I guess the idea was in the works.

There is something weird about being pregnant at the same time as your mother. I wonder if Kim will have any more. 

5 minutes ago, withaj said:

Well this explains her sadness over not being a teen mother, since I guess the idea was in the works.

There is something weird about being pregnant at the same time as your mother. I wonder if Kim will have any more. 

Kim will be 44 this week, it's possible she might have one more but probably not likely.

3 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Kim will be 44 this week, it's possible she might have one more but probably not likely.

Possibly. Her fertility doesn't seem to have declined much, though -- she got pregnant within 10 months again this time. Of course, every body has to stop sometime.

9 hours ago, withaj said:

Possibly. Her fertility doesn't seem to have declined much, though -- she got pregnant within 10 months again this time. Of course, every body has to stop sometime.

I hope her body has had enough of it already.. Please no more kids born to Perry and Kim. There ignorance und smug game is just too strong. And they pass it on to their children as you can see with dear Lydia :-(

And wow, no wow, when it comes to the Dullards announcement. Of course she is pregnant. I saw the short video clip on TLC where she states that took a LOT of pregnancy tests and I totally think thats true. She was probably really depressed that she didn't get knocked up sooner. From all married Duggar girls (Joy-Anna and Anna included) Jill seems to be the one with the biggest breeder vibe. She surely wants to outnumber Juterus and she has already got that crazy look in her eyes.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived