IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

17 hours ago, Granwych said:

Isn't there a religion that goes by Urania?

I had not heard this but you remind me of a stupid skit I loved:  two swarthy-looking researchers are working in a lab.

One yells, "Eureka!"

The other replies, "You no smell-a too good, yourself!" 

Annnnd...I'll show myself out. 

19 hours ago, Ausje said:

Titan and Tatum. I'm sure they'll never ever get them confused.

Noooo! But when the mom goes to the back door to call them in, she'll get confused and go "T-t-t-t-t---!"

True story: A lady named her girls Janice, Jane and Jean. She'd get tired and like the mom above, would wind up yelling, "Jean, Ja--- J-- j-j-j-j!!"  They'd when they figured they'd better all answer, no matter who she was meaning to call. Heh. 

~~~~~~

Edited to add: Stories. I've got a million of 'em. You've been advised! ;-D

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Jessa Duggar Seewald had a boy this morning. No name so far.

Well, anything after Spurgeonwill be anticlimactic 

8 minutes ago, LaughingDonuts said:

Well, anything after Spurgeonwill be anticlimactic 

Don't say that, you're tempting fate.

Ahh! I was so sure she was going to have a girl.  I didn't even bother guessing boy names. I imagine they'll wait till the eighth day like they did (right?) with Spurgeon.

Well, Robert and Kendalyn really let me down with picking something trendy but fairly normal, so hopefully Jessa will provide an awful name to snark on.

Looks like Valerie Waller is pregnant again, The Muellers have a family pic from Kim's wedding on their blog, Valerie looks very  pregnant (and I doubt it's left over from Timothy (born in May?)

7 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

Looks like Valerie Waller is pregnant again, The Muellers have a family pic from Kim's wedding on their blog, Valerie looks very  pregnant (and I doubt it's left over from Timothy (born in May?)

He was born in July. I don't think she looks pregnant, just a bulky sweater.

17 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

16 hours ago, Bethella said:

He was born in July. I don't think she looks pregnant, just a bulky sweater.

I'd be surprised if she were pregnant, based on the spacing of her first two, though anything is possible. That outfit is not flattering at all and not what I find appropriate for a wedding.  Also, find it strange that she's not part of the wedding party though it looks like the rest of her sisters are.

7 hours ago, kbohn23 said:

I'd be surprised if she were pregnant, based on the spacing of her first two, though anything is possible. That outfit is not flattering at all and not what I find appropriate for a wedding.  Also, find it strange that she's not part of the wedding party though it looks like the rest of her sisters are.

3 sisters are bridesmaids, 3 and SIL are not, I was surprised by that too. And yes, all the others wear outfits that look like they want to run some quick errands...

Can you post the picture in question? I'm not seeing it on the Mueller family blog with the other pics. Nor in the link.

48 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Can you post the picture in question? I'm not seeing it on the Mueller family blog with the other pics. Nor in the link.

For you!

Screen_Shot_02-08-17_at_09.27_AM.PNG

2 hours ago, halcionne said:

For you!

Screen_Shot_02-08-17_at_09.27_AM.PNG

Wow you guys are right! The men are all in suits. The little girls are in pretty dresses. The bridesmaids in full length dresses. The mother of the bride is in an appropriate dress. And those poor ladies in sweaters are much less dressy than everyone else. They do stick out in the picture. I feel bad for them. They may not have Much dressy clothing. 

Micaela and Benjamin Serven are expecting number 2 in September. Their sweet little Evelyn will be one next month and yes, they are still church training per her instagram.... ( for those who involved in that conversation)

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

@JermajestyDuggar Considering the number of weddings they go to you would think they could invest in one or two nice dresses.

Plus they should have tons of oil bridesmaid dresses....

2 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

Plus they should have tons of oil bridesmaid dresses....

They constantly indifferent stages of pregnancy. I imagine bridesmaid dresses won't fit them most of the time.

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

They constantly indifferent stages of pregnancy. I imagine bridesmaid dresses won't fit them most of the time.

Well, then they probably have one they wore while pregnant ;)

8 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Wow. That is either the worst possible angle in the worst possible outfit, or Valerie actually IS pregnant. 

I'll feel bad if it's just a pooch leftover from pregnancy. If I remember correctly Valerie is in her 30s and her body may not bounce back after pregnant. Mine sure didn't :-(

Oof, I feel bad for her, that's an unfortunate shot. It looks like the bluish-purple cardigan may have stuck to her side a bit, and having it go straight down the front would have been more flattering? If that's the case, then the photographer, assistants, and onlookers should really be on the lookout for that sort thing. These are wedding photos, not some random outing. They'll be around forever.

Can't believe how baby-heavy that Mueller blog is. How do they even remember which baby is which in all those photos?

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'll feel bad if it's just a pooch leftover from pregnancy. If I remember correctly Valerie is in her 30s and her body may not bounce back after pregnant. Mine sure didn't :-(

It seemed to take years for her to become pregnant both times, so I'd be surprised if she was pregnant - and showing - this quickly.  Never can tell with these fundies though.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived