IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

On Thursday, February 09, 2017 at 1:50 AM, teachergirl said:

Micaela and Benjamin Serven are expecting number 2 in September. Their sweet little Evelyn will be one next month and yes, they are still church training per her instagram.... ( for those who involved in that conversation)

Does she have a public IG? How about Ben? The one I used to look at every now and then (gentlemanhipster) hasn't been updated for ages.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Does she have a public IG? How about Ben? The one I used to look at every now and then (gentlemanhipster) hasn't been updated for ages.

No, her instagram is private.

1 hour ago, Kak said:

https://www.buybuybaby.com/store/giftregistry/view_registry_guest.jsp?eventType=Baby&registryId=544048135

https://registry.thebump.com/peter-bringe-melody-bringe-march-2017-mo/16449959

Apologies if this we already have this info, but Melody and Peter Bringe are expecting a girl in March. I'm assuming it is the right M & P, as the location is correct.

Thanks, we didn't have them on the list. I do have them listed as having a baby in 2016 with a question mark and I'm not sure where that information came from. Do you know if this is baby #2 or #3? 

Just now, Kak said:

I think they have a boy, but I'm not sure where that info came from. Must surely be 2? 

They have Alfred born in September or October 2015.

On 2/11/2017 at 3:24 PM, Kak said:

https://www.buybuybaby.com/store/giftregistry/view_registry_guest.jsp?eventType=Baby&registryId=544048135

https://registry.thebump.com/peter-bringe-melody-bringe-march-2017-mo/16449959

Apologies if this we already have this info, but Melody and Peter Bringe are expecting a girl in March. I'm assuming it is the right M & P, as the location is correct.

That registry! Are they rich? Or did they have rich family members!!??

2 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

The second spawn of Seewald now has a name: Henry Wilberforce.

Yeah, I saw. I'll update the list when I get home.

Spurgeon and Henry. I know who got the better deal. Imagine how much it would suck for poor Spurgeon if any future younger siblings have very normal names, and he is the only one who has a weird name.

Wow, so they put the weirder name in the middle this time. Nice going! I wish they would've done the same for poor Spurgeon. Elliot Spurgeon isn't nearly so hard to live with. I do really like the name Henry though. :)

On 2/8/2017 at 11:18 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They constantly indifferent stages of pregnancy. I imagine bridesmaid dresses won't fit them most of the time.

I am also continually baffled by lack of appropriate wedding attire among fundy ladies, considering weddings are about the only "dress up" event they get--and they attend a lot of them, since they believe in matrimony AND in giant wedding parties.  And since fundy ladies are supposed to be such skilled "keepers of the home"--why aren't they all altering their closetful of bridesmaids dresses?  If not for them, for their sisters or daughters? 

For example--those overthetop, full length, long sleeve, beige lace and ribbon dresses for Michaella Bates Keilen's bridesmaids.  Shorten the sleeves, shorten the skirt to just below the knee--bam, you've got a nice dress (that may be way better than the original dress)

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

I am also continually baffled by lack of appropriate wedding attire among fundy ladies, considering weddings are about the only "dress up" event they get--and they attend a lot of them, since they believe in matrimony AND in giant wedding parties.  And since fundy ladies are supposed to be such skilled "keepers of the home"--why aren't they all altering their closetful of bridesmaids dresses?  If not for them, for their sisters or daughters? 

For example--those overthetop, full length, long sleeve, beige lace and ribbon dresses for Michaella Bates Keilen's bridesmaids.  Shorten the sleeves, shorten the skirt to just below the knee--bam, you've got a nice dress (that may be way better than the original dress)

They are probably too exhausted. I just assume most fundie mom's that pop out a kid every 18 months or less are just trying to make it through the day and constantly put themselves last.

On 2/12/2017 at 5:02 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

That registry! Are they rich? Or did they have rich family members!!??

Other than maybe two furniture items on their registries, I don't really see how what they've requested is out of the ordinary and would indicate that they're rich or have more wealthy family members. Can you please elaborate?

Anybody heard about Rebecca Serven Loomis' situation? Last we heard, she had pre-term labor at a very early stage. TIA for any info.  For all her deep draughts of the Kool-Aid, she's still among my faves, for whom I hold out hope.

1 hour ago, Showtunesgirl said:

Other than maybe two furniture items on their registries, I don't really see how what they've requested is out of the ordinary and would indicate that they're rich or have more wealthy family members. Can you please elaborate?

It's expensive baby furniture for a second baby. That's out of the norm for my circle. 

1 hour ago, MamaJunebug said:

Anybody heard about Rebecca Serven Loomis' situation? Last we heard, she had pre-term labor at a very early stage. TIA for any info.  For all her deep draughts of the Kool-Aid, she's still among my faves, for whom I hold out hope.

I'm not seeing anything posted publicly. @teachergirl you posted the original info, do you have an update?

1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

It is on her Instagram.... 

Which is private so I can't see anything.

she is joyful ink and art..something like that...I have had good luck when I request fundies for some reason.  No, she has already been in pre term labor and on some bedrest. Her last photo though was halfway and she looked as good as she can for someone that pregnancy does not agree with her. Sorry for the curt answer about IG, i didn't mean for that to come off that way!

1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

she is joyful ink and art..something like that...I have had good luck when I request fundies for some reason.  No, she has already been in pre term labor and on some bedrest. Her last photo though was halfway and she looked as good as she can for someone that pregnancy does not agree with her. Sorry for the curt answer about IG, i didn't mean for that to come off that way!

It's joytreeinkandart on instagram but the last picture of her on there is 11 weeks old, so that doesn't tell us anything about how she is doing right now.

I just wish they would stop trying to have more children. So much heartache with all those miscarriages. And it could be avoided! Anyway, I hope she has a better outcome this time!

2 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

It's joytreeinkandart on instagram but the last picture of her on there is 11 weeks old, so that doesn't tell us anything about how she is doing right now.

The comments on her last post from 4 weeks ago says that everything is calm now.

Thanks @teachergirl and @hollyandivy, I didn't have this instagram just a joint one that's private.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived