IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes. 2017 Mariah will become Mariah Morton. And she'll be pregnant. 

I also think Kennedy & Alyssa will both be cooking #2 within the calendar year.

If they start accruing Campanas can we call them SMontanas?  And Kennedy and Alyssa will definitely be pregnant again. At least one will deliver.  

John is 18, so right age for a Morton courtship. Yeah, he and Mariah could be married and expecting by years end. 

48 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

John is 18, so right age for a Morton courtship. Yeah, he and Mariah could be married and expecting by years end. 

Worst part is that there are two younger Campana sisters who are roughly alike in age to the two younger Morton brothers. They could outdo the Smith connection.

18 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

Worst part is that there are two younger Campana sisters who are roughly alike in age to the two younger Morton brothers. They could outdo the Smith connection.

John & Mariah will be married by year end. Baby to follow within 10 months. Senior Mortons have risen up & taken care of their daughter  but their God shit has not changed. Campanas have replaced Smiths as dynasty tools. Edwin & Gabby will marryy next, 2018.The Smith connection has roven detrimental to the Morton way. They won't change their way, they'll just find new players.

The Campanas are definitely more spunky than the Smiths.  However, they are just as embroiled in their hateful beliefs and more vocal about them.  I also foresee at least one more Campana becoming a Morton.  

On 12/31/2016 at 1:10 AM, JMO said:

Damn the SMorton fertility.   I keep forgetting there were 7 in 2016.  They kept coming.  It's probably not going to happen again for a while.  That's every married Morton but Martha.  Katie will probably not have any children in 2017, Kressant is more spread out between pregnancies with her last few, Darth has always had long gaps, and only Rachel is pregnant at this time as far as we know.  And there are no courtships that we know of.  

I doubt Katie will be having any more children..(unless she divorces and remarries??)

3 hours ago, cami said:

I doubt Katie will be having any more children..(unless she divorces and remarries??)

Is there any chance that Alan might walk free? I don't know anything about laws in the USA/Georgia.

Just now, ophelia said:

Is there any chance that Alan might walk free? I don't know anything about laws in the USA/Georgia.

That's really hard to say, we just don't know enough about the evidence against him. But even if he's acquitted, there's still a chance that she wouldn't take him back.

For all the reasons mentioned above I just qualified Katie as no kids in 2017.  Who knows what would happen if Alan were released.  I'd be inclined to think she'd stay separated from him but you never know, she was indoctrinated hard in patriarchy.  Also, she's in her mid-30's and could still meet someone else and have more children.  

The sad thing is that even if Katie doesn't take Alan back (which she certainly shouldn't!) there are only two alternatives in her life. Staying single and caring for her kids, living in her parents house and once her kids are grown up and gone probably take care of her elderly parents. Or get married again (probably to some widow or a guy that hasn't managed to have a successful courtship yet) and probably have more kids.

Jessica McDonald Guenther ad her husband Jacob are having their second at the end of July.  She is of course the daughter of Stacey and James McDonald.  Their children will be a little more than two years apart,

5 hours ago, Iamhispurity said:

Nearly a year after getting married.

Actually, a year after meeting her husband for the first time. They were married in August-- sounds like baby will arrive before their first anniversary.

Ah, I think I misunderstood what @Iamhispurity was getting at, sorry. Yeah, the baby will arrive around their first anniversary, and she was pregnant within a year of meeting the guy.

Rebecca Loomis has already been on bedrest for preterm labor with the third one, She isn't due until July.

She says she is fine now but honestly, I wish they would stop.  How is that pro life to constantly be pregnant and miscarry multiple times? I hope for her sake this one goes to term and she doesn't have any more.

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Rebecca Loomis has already been on bedrest for preterm labor with the third one, She isn't due until July.

She says she is fine now but honestly, I wish they would stop.  How is that pro life to constantly be pregnant and miscarry multiple times? I hope for her sake this one goes to term and she doesn't have any more.

July??? She would only be early 2nd trimester. Yikes. 

3 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Honestly, I don't think they can stop.  They have been so brainwashed into their life style that there is no way out for them.  It takes a long time to let go of your upbringing, especially when you are taught your parents are the extended arm of God.  And I don't think her husband encourages any critical thinking either , so he won't help her out.  I wish her all the best!

@hollyandivywrote,

"...you are taught your parents are the extended arm of God.  And I don't think her husband encourages any critical thinking..."

Nope. For as brilliant as he's reported to be, he's an elder (see the church website) & I suppose that's that. 

Kinda put me in a funk to read she's doing this all over again. She's got a place in my heart from the really entertaining blog she did for the family.  And pre-term labor and due in July means she's all of 3 months along? That can't be a good sign. 

Mind drifted back to the aforementioned blog,  a post titled "The refrigerator that will change the world" -- it was where the Marcus Serven Family posted all the photos of friends' children, who of course would grow up to take dominion. 

Oh honey (I wanted to post then), just let them be kids and enjoy life. You, too:  As much as you can when your folks keep you home til age 29 to raise their kids. 

And then what @teachergirl wrote, "how can this be pro-life?" Indeed! R&S have two healthy, little preschoolers who deserve to have their mama up and at 'em and healthy in body and mind. How about enjoying the life that's here, folks, and thanking God for that?

Think!

8 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

And pre-term labor and due in July means she's all of 3 months along? That can't be a good sign. 

Depending on when she's due in July she could be as much as 16 weeks along, but still not good.

Wishing all the best for the Loomii, but canʻt help the feelings of trepidation. This is Rebeccaʻs 6th pregnancy (AFAIK). 

Sure wish her mother-in-law (who, I know, is immersed in the same toxic belief system) would exert her professional self to persuade her son & DIL to stop this heartbreaking quest and enjoy and rejoice in the living children they have, who need a healthy, active mama.

I am sincerely disgusted by the belief system & religion that continue to put women in that position. 

They don't give a shit about 'life'. They give a shit about makin' the babies; either for their god or because they are blessed by their god. Either way, it's selfish, ridiculous and dangerous.

I don't hope for the worst but bedrest at the tipy top of the 2nd trimester is not exactly a blessing. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived