IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

11 hours ago, Bethella said:

I'm putting Alice from http://alicesbaby.blogspot.com/ on the list. Based on what she's posted I figure she's due in November.

Oh god. I hope it's a girl and she is done with this. I didn't believe she was giving up on trying to conceive. 

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lacie and Steven Bowman had their third , Lottie three months ago per her sister's IG.  Their oldest doesn't even turn 3 until this spring I believe making their 3 kids 3 WAY under 3. SMH.

12 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Lacie and Steven Bowman had their third , Lottie three months ago per her sister's IG.  Their oldest doesn't even turn 3 until this spring I believe making their 3 kids 3 WAY under 3. SMH.

Holy fuck!!

But what an adorable name!!!

I need someone to check that for me but that had a spring wedding and pregnant about 3 later so yeah, they are filling that quiver.

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

Holy fuck!!

But what an adorable name!!!

I dunno--remember that old comic "Little Lotta?"

For some reason I thought of Rebecca Loomis this morning.  Anyone know how she's doing?

On 4.3.2017 at 11:00 PM, Granwych said:

I dunno--remember that old comic "Little Lotta?"

No, I don't. Maybe because I'm from Germany.

Lotta is real popular name right now in Germany.

2 hours ago, JMO said:

For some reason I thought of Rebecca Loomis this morning.  Anyone know how she's doing?

She commented on a post a while back saying that things had calmed down but I haven't looked since then.

33 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

Rachel Beasley had her second, Addalyn yesterday per her IG.

Do you know the name and birth date of her first? All I have is a boy born July 2015.

42 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

I don't remember sadly...I get them confused. This isn't the one that killed his first wife right?

No, Rachel is married to Joe. His brother Joshua is the one who shot his wife Alaina. Joshua and his second wife Emily have been married almost 4 years but still don't have any kids that I'm aware of.

Per Kelly Crawford's blog, her daughter, Bria Cosper, is pregnant and having a girl. I couldn't find a due date.

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

Lydia Coghlan Hinrichs gave birth to a girl. 

I think they just found out the sex. It was only last fall she played with FJ, from the safety of her own FB page, and she wasn't pregnant yet. In fact, the fact that she wasn't pregnant was the catalyst for that little romp. Not being a teenaged mom is traumatizing for some, apparently.

On 3/11/2017 at 3:37 PM, Bethella said:

Do you know the name and birth date of her first? All I have is a boy born July 2015.

Per FB comments around the time of his birth, his name is Benny; DOB on or shortly before July 8.

Baby Yuck has arrived, on march 15th,  a girl named Abigail Prudence....   Fourth daughter for this couple, who just celebrate their 5th anniversary.... I do not envy them...

4 kids in 5 years, yikes!  Glad they are doing well.  I couldn't find the names/dates of birth of the other girls on the website.  @Bethella?

If I might, Hammond-Yuck wedding 10-3-2012

and Victoria Providence Rae Yuck (23-12-2012)

Berea Wisdom Yuck (6-7-2013)

Evangeline Repentance Yuck (8-10-2015)

Abigail Prudence Yuck (15-3-2017)

Elizabeth Ehlinger ( Walquist) had a third girl on february, named Cheri Annalise....Charlotte is 4 y old, and Chloe is 2... Cute C names......

54 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Elizabeth Ehlinger ( Walquist) had a third girl on february, named Cheri Annalise....Charlotte is 4 y old, and Chloe is 2... Cute C names......

Who's Elizabeth?  I know there's an Elisha (Wahlquist) Ehlinger, married in April 2016 who was expecting her first in March.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived