IGNORED

Jinger and the Jock - It's in his Kiss (Shoop Shoop Song)

samurai_sarah

55 minutes ago, eleanora3 said:

I vote this style dress and flower crown for Jinger

I don't think so.

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@eleanora3 Your response has to be longer.

Just now, withaj said:

How perfect is it that we're ready for a new thread JUST IN TIME for the wedding day? Yeehaw!

What should the title be? Here comes the Bride?

No it doesn't. The rule covers what could be covered with like button.

There will be fancy clarification of this rule in the outlook post.

Just now, sunshine said:

Oh. I was just confused because people were putting in votes for Jinger's wedding dress/colors/etc and I chimed in with my vote, and then I got a response from an administrator "I don't think so." Not sure what that means.

4 hours ago, frugalitymom said:

Here is a link http://www.jbu.edu/events/facilities/cathedral/ showing images inside and out of the church plus information on it.

In the pictures of the bride with her bridesmaids, it looks like they all have reindeer antlers coming out of their heads...or am I just seeing things? :pensive:

24 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Cosign. Not that I had any poor decisions at that age cos I'm a goody goody but still.

And knowing things about the sexual history of a person who I am not fucking is ....weird.

That's okay, Des, I made enough bad decisions for the both of us.  Heck, I could probably cover the bad decision quota for half the forum.

I don't think knowing is weird, though.  When you travel within bad decision making millieus, have an unusually open circle of aquaintence, or, in my case, went to boarding school you end up just knowing all kinds of personal stuff about people who you wouldn't know now if you passed them on the street.  People change and time creates strangers.

The way I look at it is just because I don't know them now doesn't release me from my moral obligation to honor the confidences of the past.  Besides, no way am I fucking with this kind of karma;  even if half my high school married fundies and had their own threads here, I'm keeping my mouth shut!

Edited for riffles and to throw some commas around because punctuation is hard.  I need an editor.

I don't think Jinger's dress will look anything like that or that she'll have a crown of flowers in her hair.  I could be wrong. 

Oh truth b. If someone tells me their own history, that's one thing. I means more asking for info. I don't have a right to know except for how it might affect me because I'm sexing the dude. Gossip about someone's sexual history is weird me. 1) it doesn't matter and 2) it almost always ends up slut shaming which we all know is a thing that makes me mad fast.

2 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

I don't think Jinger's dress will look anything like that or that she'll have a crown of flowers in her hair.  I could be wrong. 

It's just what I'd pick for her

I'd make a joke about a virgin being sacrificed tomorrow... but I feel like it's a bit too accurate.

11 minutes ago, sunshine said:

As immature as it is, I do really like people's old suggestions of, "He Shoots, He Scores!" or "GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!" :pb_lol:

In keeping with our song theme, may I suggest:

Jinger and the Jock: Wouldn't it Be Nice 

Jinger and the Jock: Light My Fire

Jinger and the Jock: Let's Get it On 

Jinger and the Jock: Love to Love You BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE(Y)

Jinger and the Jock: Give it to Me BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE(Y)

Jinger and the Jock: Afternoon Delight

And, for the inevitable Jinger spawns a blessing thread:

Jinger Spawns the Jock's Blessing: Push It (Real Good)

(Some of these are 100% joke suggestions by the way. :pb_lol:)

23 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Oh truth b. If someone tells me their own history, that's one thing. I means more asking for info. Gossip about someone's sexual history is weird to me. 1) it doesn't matter and 2) it almost always ends up slut shaming which we all know is a thing that makes me mad fast.

See, if I could read I'd have understood what you meant. :). ITA.

And the argument that's usually made about the slut shaming thing is that they aren't doing it to shame.  Just like no one is body shaming when they say unconscionably shitty things about other women's breasts...like they are neutral statements.

But even if that were true and no shame is intended, it can still shame someone who is sensitive about it.

Totally hypothetical example:   You know personal stuff about me that I'm not ashamed of per se, but due to boring past traumas (tm) or just my freakish sense of privacy would be horrified to see in a public post.  Even if you weren't shaming me intentionally, making it public would open me up to comments from people posting by who may.  Or comment without having the full context, pissing me off and putting me in the portion to either clarify or not dignify it.  

tldr imo personal stories tied to a specific individual aren't other people's stories to tell.  No one has full agency over their own stories, but when it comes to our sex lives we should at least allow that here.

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

I'm old enough to remember the hoopla over Luke and Laura. :dramallama-nanner:

Ok, now I can decipher 'DOOL'. I seriously worry about myself. I hate acronyms. 

Okay, I made it through the first 13 pages of this thread, but now I have to go to bed.  :my_smile:

I mostly just want to see Jinge`s dress and the wedding colors.

I also want to see what kind of hideous outfit Mechelle comes up with this time around. Can't wait for tomorrow!

I think I'm going to go to bed too. I am tired of repairing Mr. F's glasses.

Shit. That didn't work!!!

IMG_2780.JPG

Internetting is hard. 

I guess I'm kind of shocked the Duggars have been 'this' quiet over the whole thing. Since the info has obviously leaked, no cutesy post? 

And I question just how much we'll actually see this weekend because of People/TLC. I could see them making everyone sign a non-disclosure agreement. But we can hope!

53 minutes ago, sunshine said:

Nice day for a white wedding?

It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do, hey baby I think I wanna marry you?

I hope People releases pictures.  I know Jessas wedding pictures were out the same day.  Does anyone know when Jill's wedding pictures were released?

They should give us something to snark on after all this secrecy! :)

titles:

The Vuolos/JinJer/etc

-Let's Get Physical
-For Whom the Bell Tolls
-Meatloaf... Two Outta The ain't bad... I'd do anything for love (but I won't do that)
-People are strange.
-Lay All Your Love On Me
-THE FINAL COUNTDOWN !!!!!1!!!!1!1!1!!!1!11!!
-I'm Your Baby Tonight

4 minutes ago, Fascinated said:

I think I'm going to go to bed too. I am tired of repairing Mr. F's glasses.

Reveal hidden contents

Shit. That didn't work!!!

IMG_2780.JPG

Internetting is hard. 

Tell him you find him irresistible with only one lens.  You're surprised too, you didn't know you found that so attractive but now that you've seen it he can't quash his new found elegance and sex appeal by going back to seeing it of both eyes again.  

Like a subtle pirate.  No eye patch, just the daring of refusing to correct one side.

give him s cute pirate nickname and you're all set - won't have to fix them again .

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived