IGNORED

Trump 5: Coming up trumps

samurai_sarah

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I guess that's a good thing that they're going to be on alert in case some dummy assholes who decide to try reenacting Kristilnacht regardless of how the election goes.

Regarding idiots and potential violence, I found a really interesting editorial in a VT paper.  The columnist lays out some very thought provoking reasons why our country is poised for a "revolution." (Adding I have never been to VT and have no clue of the political leanings of the paper or the community - just thought the article was good.)

http://www.addisonindependent.com/201610guest-editorial-us-ripe-revolution

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

Today I learned.....it is hypocritical if you object to people talking about how they have got the right to grab your pussy because JFK was not monogamous

http://www.businessinsider.com/carl-icahn-defends-donald-trumps-vulgar-comments-about-women-on-cnbc-2016-10?r=US&IR=T&IR=T

What the hell do extramarital girlfriends have to do with sexual assault?

And I learned from my cousin's Facebook page that it's hypocritical to object to Trump bragging about sexual assault if I shop at Victoria's Secret. 

And I learned from my cousin's Facebook page that it's hypocritical to object to Trump bragging about sexual assault if I shop at Victoria's Secret. 

Ok. I'll bite.

HOW the actual FUCKING FUCK are those two related?

9 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Ok. I'll bite.

Fuck that person.

It's none of his or her fucking business where one shops.

17 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/17/politics/melania-trump-interview/

The take home message: Melania Trump does not know her husband

What does she mean there was no camera, only a mic?  We all saw the video of Billy Bush and the Orange Baboon getting off the bus and he was mouthing off about his predatory habits!  There was a big CAMERA there Melania, which your spouse looked directly at! Don't even try to make excuses for this sorry excuse for a human being, dear.  We understand, you married him, obviously became accustomed to his lifestyle, bore him a child, you are basically STUCK.  Your choice is to put up with him, until he trades you for Mrs. #4, or be shipped back to Slovenia, probably without your son and without much money. But you don't have to go on tv and make a fool of yourself! 

And, btw, just one rather catty remark, for someone who spends most of the day on her appearance and apparently has her own line of skincare products,  your skin was looking pretty rough in that video!  Maybe you should talk to Hillary-her skin looks pretty amazing for an old broad of 68!

Meow. . .

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

Because @HerNameIsBuffy might cut me if I ask her to help recap another debate: anyone out there wanna recap with me on Wednesday?

Oh God no.  I'd rather perform surgery on myself with a dull, rusty spoon than watch Agent Orange.

27 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Oh my. Consenting to buy yourself some underwear and talking about sexually assaulting women are totally the same thing. 

On my husband's Facebook page, a past co-worker is calling for a revolution if Hillary wins. That bought him a report and a unfriending. People need to stop advocating for violence. 

Yikes. My husband just got home and said one of his co-workers was wearing Trump gear on the job. The fuck? That is so wrong on so many levels. This guy is in sales and works with customers daily. I hope he gets called down for that. That crap needs to stay off the job. 

8 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Since Trump's tape came out, I've learned that a good chunk of the US population doesn't understand or appreciate the concept of consent. :pb_sad:

9 minutes ago, Mecca said:

Oh my. Consenting to buy yourself some underwear and talking about sexually assaulting women are totally the same thing. 

On my husband's Facebook page, a past co-worker is calling for a revolution if Hillary wins. That bought him a report and a unfriending. People need to stop advocating for violence. 

Yikes. My husband just got home and said one of his co-workers was wearing Trump gear on the job. The fuck? That is so wrong on so many levels. This guy is in sales and works with customers daily. I hope he gets called down for that. That crap needs to stay off the job. 

Yeah, I'm a real stickler for leaving one's politics at the door in the workplace.  I've reported coworkers to HR for less.

11 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Because @HerNameIsBuffy might cut me if I ask her to help recap another debate: anyone out there wanna recap with me on Wednesday?

Sorry Destiny, I don't type fast enough. My recap would be like: Trump was highly annoying, so I mooned him and told him to go to hell. While amusing, it would be most unsatisfying for our members who like to read the thread later on to see actual policy positions and whatnot.

11 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Sorry Destiny, I don't type fast enough. My recap would be like: Trump was highly annoying, so I mooned him and told him to go to hell. While amusing, it would be most unsatisfying for our members who like to read the thread later on to see actual policy positions and whatnot.

Policy positions? You are really optimistic! I predict we will hear more about emails, Bill Clinton's misdeeds, (real and imagined), rigged elections, Wikileaks and their YUUGE disclosures, the lying media, the lying women etc. Hopefully, Hillary will just ignore everything he says and talk about her own platform, how crucial this election is, and regardless of the outcome, how this nation MUST come together!

43 minutes ago, AuntK said:

What does she mean there was no camera, only a mic?  We all saw the video of Billy Bush and the Orange Baboon getting off the bus and he was mouthing off about his predatory habits!  There was a big CAMERA there Melania, which your spouse looked directly at! Don't even try to make excuses for this sorry excuse for a human being, dear.  We understand, you married him, obviously became accustomed to his lifestyle, bore him a child, you are basically STUCK.  Your choice is to put up with him, until he trades you for Mrs. #4, or be shipped back to Slovenia, probably without your son and without much money. But you don't have to go on tv and make a fool of yourself! 

And, btw, just one rather catty remark, for someone who spends most of the day on her appearance and apparently has her own line of skincare products,  your skin was looking pretty rough in that video!  Maybe you should talk to Hillary-her skin looks pretty amazing for an old broad of 68!

Meow. . .

I wonder if she'll file after the election.....

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Ok. I'll bite.

I think her point was that Victoria's Secret objectifies women in their ads. 

All I have to say to that is that the models are choosing to be in the ads and the women who shop at that store are choosing that too. That's a far cry from someone sexually assaulting someone against their will.

And for the record, I'm not crazy about Victoria Secret catalogs. I think they're tacky and trashy. I have absolutely no idea why my cousin is assuming that people who have a problem with Trump assaulting people have no problem with Victoria Secret ads (not that they're even remotely the same thing.) 

But this is the same cousin who said after Josh Duggar's sex scandals that the Duggars weren't hypocrites, liberals are because we don't have a problem with Lena Dunham but do have a problem with the Duggars. 

The stupid is strong with that branch of my family tree. But lucky for me, they live several states away and I only have to see them about once every 5 or 6 years. 

46 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah, I'm a real stickler for leaving one's politics at the door in the workplace.  I've reported coworkers to HR for less.

It makes my husband and other co-workers feel really uncomfortable, not to mention how the customers might feel. Keep your political views at home. They have no business in the workplace, period. 

This is a really amazing company and they go out of their way to treat their employees with respect. I am guessing this person will get a talking to. 

10 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

I think her point was that Victoria's Secret objectifies women in their ads. 

All I have to say to that is that the models are choosing to be in the ads and the women who shop at that store are choosing that too. That's a far cry from someone sexually assaulting someone against their will.

And for the record, I'm not crazy about Victoria Secret catalogs. I think they're tacky and trashy. I have absolutely no idea why my cousin is assuming that people who have a problem with Trump assaulting people have no problem with Victoria Secret ads (not that they're even remotely the same thing.) 

But this is the same cousin who said after Josh Duggar's sex scandals that the Duggars weren't hypocrites, liberals are because we don't have a problem with Lena Dunham but do have a problem with the Duggars. 

The stupid is strong with that branch of my family tree. But lucky for me, they live several states away and I only have to see them about once every 5 or 6 years. 

They discontinued the catalogs. Online sales make more money and cost them much less than producing the catalogs. 

39 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

They discontinued the catalogs. Online sales make more money and cost them much less than producing the catalogs. 

When did they discontinue them? I thought I just got one in the main recently? 

I always find their catalogs inappropriate for something being sent through the mail (especially since they kept sending them even after I asked them to stop.) 

2 hours ago, Destiny said:

I've never done live recapping, so I don't know how fast I can do it. However, I'll be glad to try, if you'd like.

Oh, for pity sake. Melania is on AC360. She said that Cheeto was "egged on" by Billy Bush. Also, that it's "just like how guys talk." But, she's not surprised the tape came out, because "the other side" and the "left wing media" are coming after him....because it was released on a Friday. WT???

12 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I've never done live recapping, so I don't know how fast I can do it. However, I'll be glad to try, if you'd like.

Oh, for pity sake. Melania is on AC360. She said that Cheeto was "egged on" by Billy Bush. Also, that it's "just like how guys talk." But, she's not surprised the tape came out, because "the other side" and the "left wing media" are coming after him....because it was released on a Friday. WT???

Trump is always the poor little victim who can't be held responsible for his own bad decisions. :pb_rollseyes:

I'd not seen a Trump ad on TV till very recently and I saw two of them today.  Both of them were to try to appeal to women.  Women are smarter than to believe your new ads, Donnie boy.  

The good news is that I've not seen a single Trump yard sign in my neighborhood and see few stickers on cars.  I'm more likely to see a sticker for Hillary.

28 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

I'd not seen a Drumpf ad on TV till very recently and I saw two of them today.  Both of them were to try to appeal to women.  Women are smarter than to believe your new ads, Donnie boy.  

The good news is that I've not seen a single Drumpf yard sign in my neighborhood and see few stickers on cars.  I'm more likely to see a sticker for Hillary.

We just started seeing ads the last two days. Before then, it was all Hillary ads. 

I saw a bumper sticker on a truck in the teacher parking lot at the local high school. I never would have said this about a McCain or Romney supporter or any GOP nominees before them...but I feel like the school should be sure a Trump supporter should be around children. I fear for the minority kids and the girls. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived