IGNORED

Trump 5: Coming up trumps

samurai_sarah

7 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

And now he wants the drug test at the debate.  Because at the last debate Hillary was the one who looked doped :pb_rollseyes:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58026056e4b0162c043c5e2d 

I want to apologize in advance to everyone in this thread for what I am about to say. Please know I am normally not this cranky or angry.  My intention is not to offend anyone. 

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING FUCKER FUCKING TALKING ABOUT? THIS PIECE OF SPECTACULAR SHIT WAS THE ONE SNIFFING LIKE A FUCKING ADDICT OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS, INCUDING THE LAST TWO FUCKING DEBATES. 

This man angers me to my core. Trump is destroying this country in craptastic fashion and putting us all in harms way. He is allowing the basement and under the rock dwellers to feel important and validated, and that also puts us in harms way. He does not care about anyone but himself and his HHHUUUGGGEEE ego. How can he still have anyone at the Federal and State level backing him is beyond me, but if he wants a revolution I suggest we all vote these idiots out of office and bring back sanity to this equation. 

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just googled "California republicans who support Donald Trump " and discovered my representative supports him. Not surprising. I will be voting against him. 

16 minutes ago, Mecca said:

I want to apologize in advance to everyone in this thread for what I am about to say. Please know I am normally not this cranky or angry.  My intention is not to offend anyone. 

I understand. I've had internet access for over twenty years, and I have probably sworn more online during this presidential campaign than at any other time in my life. I used a word yesterday that I don't think I've ever used online in my life, because I was absolutely furious at one of Trump's cult members. :angry-steamingears:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/15/trump-allegation-british-witness-anthony-gilberthorpe

If president Trump shows the same kind of acumen in vetting his military and diplomatic info as he does in choosing his character witnesses, the Oval Office will be knee deep in bullshit in no time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/15/donald-trump-accuses-hillary-clinton-of-taking-drugs-before-deba/#update-20161015-2051

"...Mr Barry was a "huge Trump supporter" who became hostile toward Ms Zervos after his "employment ended" at her restaurant."

Pitchforks and torches time, folks

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-ally-sheriff-david-calrke-says-its-pitchforks-and-torches-time

For the love of all mankind, he is clueless!!  @AmazonGrace what an idiot he is!  Wait, does he know people can see his tweets? !

So, in the last 24 or so hours, in public speeches Trump has derided the women who claim he harassed him as being too ugly to sexually assault, egged on his deplorables when they chanted that they (the accusers) should be locked up, intimated that Hillary is unfuckable, demanded that Hillary be drug tested before the next debate, placed Obama's Presidency in quotes (i.e, "presidency"), stated that his tanking polls are due to a vast global conspiracy and encouraged his supporters to engage in voter intimidation. Oh, and he tore apart his TelePrompTer. And 4 out of every 10 likely voters is going to vote for him. 

I am officially refilling my Xanax  rx to get through the next 25 days. There's not enough wine on earth for this.

Hey, we're back to Jar Wars! From The Nation, dated  DECEMBER 8, 2010

Last year politicians and the news media went through an extraordinary antidrug frenzy. Every major newspaper, news magazine and television network carried lurid, exaggerated stories alleging that an epidemic or plague of drug use was attacking cities and suburbs. As election day approached, candidates challenged one another to urinate into specimen cups to prove their moral purity. President Reagan and Vice President Bush led the way to the toilet in what some observers called Jar Wars. The White House drug adviser, Carlton Turner, went so far as to tell Newsweek that marijuana use may lead to homosexuality. Congress passed a law, wishfully nicknamed the Drug-Free America Act, that requires a mandatory life sentence for a 21-year-old who sells a gram of cocaine to a 20-year-old, and gives most of its nearly S2 billion appropriation to law-enforcement and military agencies to wage a futile war on drugs.

Trump, sniff, sniff, might not want to be drug tested, sniff, sniff. 

17 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/movies/chi-perspec-skokie-movie-20130116-column.html

they ended up marching in Chicago but the attempt that went to the Supreme Court was Skokie - a predominately Jewish suburb.  I grew up in a neighboring suburb with similar demographics.  My grade school was over 80% Jewish.  We had days off for Rosh Hashanna and Yom Kippur.  I thought most of the world was Jewish and we were the minority (not that I thought in those words) when I was little.  

The sick twist to all this?  "Frank Collins" the self appointed aryan ringleader was the son of a holocost survivor.  He's was an ethnic Jew yet endorsed "the final solution to the Jewish question" in interviews.  Someone explain this self loathing shit to me because it makes no sense.

Funny I remember that time like it was yesterday - it was the main topic of conversation for a while and very emotionally charged.  Understsndably for them but oddly for me as well - the daughter of a German immigrant - there was some degree of having to prove we weren't antisemetic.  Kids can make hurtful assumptions.  But I didn't remember that they moved the march - the court fight in the news was the bigger impact I guess.

Fuck, that's scary and Frank Collins has something seriously wrong with him.

9 hours ago, Howl said:

I just read about this and it scared the crap out of me.  American white male domestic terrorists scare the crap out of me.  People tend to forget about Timothy McVeigh and his horrible legacy.  

And yet these fuckers like to pretend that terrorism is exclusive to Muslims, and offer up excuses for white male domestic terrorists. I bet these guys are being praised by Trump supporters.

5 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trumpsters are going to make America great again by starting a civil war:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/10/15/donald-trump-warnings-conspiracy-rig-election-are-stoking-anger-among-his-followers/LcCY6e0QOcfH8VdeK9UdsM/story.html

"There's going to be a lot of bloodshed"

Can't people be arrested for threatening to kill a presidential candidate? Fuck, these people scare me.

@AmazonGrace I can't read all your links because I will turn into a ball of firey rage.

Then this happened in Waterloo, Iowa;

wcfcourier.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/waterloo-islamic-center-vandalized/article_47649647-de92-5436-9ff5-f20ea3a93e71.html

The local Muslim community is on edge after vandals spray-painted presidential candidate Donald Trump’s name on the on the Masjid Al-Noor Islamic Center.

The head of the center has called the discovery an attack on religious freedom and major setback for Muslims in Waterloo and Cedar Falls.

Meanwhile, the Iowa chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations is calling on state and federal law enforcement authorities to investigate the vandalism as a possible hate crime.

The incident was reported to Waterloo police Friday night after children planting trees around Masjid Al-Noor, 2110 Sager Ave., found the graffiti. “Trump” was written on the north side of the building with red paint.

I hope the fuck muppet or muppets that did this thing are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

These fucking little moronic j--z trumpets piss me off so much. 

I have CNN on right now - very interesting about the swing states.  Next up:  The Essential DT.  I hope I don't lose my mind over the next hour....

Lots of links above, so don't know if this one has been covered: 

Awesome Rolling Stone article by Matt Taibbi.  

The Fury and Failure of Donald Trump:  Win, lose or drop out, the Republican nominee has laid waste to the American political system. On the trail for the last gasp of the ugliest campaign in our nation's history

It's a long and excellent article, but to whet your collective appetites: 

The first symptom of a degraded aristocracy is a lack of capable candidates for the throne. After years of indulgence, ruling families become frail, inbred and isolated, with no one but mystics, impotents and children to put forward as kings. Think of Nikolai Romanov reading fortunes as his troops starved at the front. Weak princes lead to popular uprisings. Which brings us to this year's Republican field.

There wasn't one capable or inspiring person in the infamous "Clown Car" lineup. All 16 of the non-Trump entrants were dunces, religious zealots, wimps or tyrants, all equally out of touch with voters. Scott Walker was a lipless sadist who in centuries past would have worn a leather jerkin and thrown dogs off the castle walls for recreation. Marco Rubio was the young rake with debts. Jeb Bush was the last offering in a fast-diminishing hereditary line. Ted Cruz was the Zodiac Killer. And so on.

and this

In recent years it all went stale. They started to run out of lines to sell the public. Things got so desperate that during the Tea Party phase, some GOP candidates began dabbling in the truth. They told voters that all Washington politicians, including their own leaders, had abandoned them and become whores for special interests. It was a slapstick routine: Throw us bums out!

Republican voters ate it up and spent the whole of last primary season howling for blood as Trump shredded one party-approved hack after another. By the time the other 16 candidates finished their mass-suicide-squad routine, a tail-chasing, sewer-mouthed septuagenarian New Yorker was accepting the nomination of the Family Values Party.

and this

How Giuliani isn't Trump's running mate, no one will ever understand. Theirs is the most passionate television love story since Beavis and Butthead. Every time Trump says something nuts, Giuliani either co-signs it or outdoes him. They will probably spend the years after the election doing prostate-medicine commercials together.

I can't even. I don't know who I'm responding to, but I feel your pain! This 60+-year-old Southern Baptist church-going Democrat, (yes, there are a few of us), has said, "FUCK," more in the last 3 months than in my entire life!  The fact that that orange turd is within a whisper of the White House and his shit-for-brains followers don't have enough brain cells among them to realize that he is not going to do jackshit for them and will probably immerse this country into a war, a depression, a civil war, the likes of which we have never seen is enough to make me want to pack up and head to Canada.  And I HATE cold weather! I can't watch the news, I can't even speak to some of my own family members, who have obviously completely lost their minds, and are voting for this 250 pound pile of shit! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Thank you. I need to go get my inhaler now. 

@AuntK I keep hoping we are just being pranked somehow, and the REAL candidates are behind Curtain #2, instead of a large rocking chair. 

I have cousins and others on FB (FEMALE) who are still backing Trump.  The constant fan girl memes are driving me nuts.  I'd shut them off, but I kinda need to keep an eye on what the nut job hot topic is this week.

Pretty sure no one has been swayed one way or the other by ONE MEME, but if they think they are saving the US with their pointing and clicking, whatever....

Sigh.

@MarblesMomI know what you mean, I keep thinking I'm going to wake up from this bad dream very soon and all of these people will be gone, and my family and friends who have lost their minds will recover and be normal again. I think the worst thing that I saw today and I would post it if I could find it, was about a "Christian" pastor who said it was better for a presidential candidate to grope a vagina than to HAVE a vagina!  When will the madness stop?

1 minute ago, AuntK said:

I think the worst thing that I saw today and I would post it if I could find it, was about a "Christian" pastor who said it was better for a presidential candidate to grope a vagina than to HAVE a vagina!

Now I know we have moved into an alternate universe.  Vaginas are evil, folks.  Beware the vagina-having people, for they are ebil and shall never be leaders.

I think I need a rescue ferret and perhaps a stuffed penguin to comfort me.

2 hours ago, AuntK said:

I can't even. I don't know who I'm responding to, but I feel your pain! This 60+-year-old Southern Baptist church-going Democrat, (yes, there are a few of us), has said, "FUCK," more in the last 3 months than in my entire life!  The fact that that orange turd is within a whisper of the White House and his shit-for-brains followers don't have enough brain cells among them to realize that he is not going to do jackshit for them and will probably immerse this country into a war, a depression, a civil war, the likes of which we have never seen is enough to make me want to pack up and head to Canada.  And I HATE cold weather! I can't watch the news, I can't even speak to some of my own family members, who have obviously completely lost their minds, and are voting for this 250 pound pile of shit! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Thank you. I need to go get my inhaler now. 

I've cursed so much lately, that I keep expecting my late mother's ghost to show up, call me by my full name, and read me the riot act about my language. Sorry mom, Orange Julius pushes my buttons! :angry-cussingblack:

@Howl That article is epic, and I've only read those excerpts you provided so far. I need to read the entire thing.

There's one girl I know who has posted insanely idiotic pro-Trump things on Facebook, but I can't unfollow her because sometimes she posts kitten pictures.

@AuntK what the ever loving fuck is wrong with that pastor? Why are these people so fearful of vaginas? And us vagina folk are the illogical, emotional ones?

22 hours ago, Howl said:

I just read about this and it scared the crap out of me.  American white male domestic terrorists scare the crap out of me.  People tend to forget about Timothy McVeigh and his horrible legacy.  

It totally makes sense though... Gotta ban all the Muslims from entering because the Muslim terrorists are taking the jobs that rightfully belong to American terrorists..

29 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

It totally makes sense though... Gotta ban all the Muslims from entering because the Muslim terrorists are taking the jobs that rightfully belong to American terrorists..

I hereby proclaim you the winner of the interwebs today! 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived