IGNORED

Trump 5: Coming up trumps

samurai_sarah

I hope this is an ok place to share this - I got a hilarious text tonight!

Apparently? Even Jesus wants Hillary to win [emoji38][emoji38]8959a3cfda547defb0c2fe6f9f54e5ad.jpg

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I certainly understand this woman's actions.

I'm lucky that in my county, there are fairly strict rules about political signs on public property (like in grassy medians and on signposts). I think I would probably go thermonuclear if I had to see Agent Orange signs everywhere. I was on vacation earlier this month and my hands started cramping from flipping off the ridiculous number of Drumpf signs in the rural area I drove through.

Yeah where I live back in 2008 someone placed a sign on a utility pole proclaiming their love of McStupid and the Alaskan Snow Idiot.  I called the city and they came out right away to pull that sign down.  They're pretty strict about signs in public right of ways.

On 10/24/2016 at 0:46 PM, Destiny said:

I have a question. I thought he was omg rich, and paying for his campaign with his own money so he didn't need to ask for donations like the rest of the crooked politicians.

.....did he forget about that along with his common decency ?

That was apparently just for the primary, though if you listen to him lately, he sounds like he wants people to think he's self funding because he keeps mentioning how when it's all over he will have spent $100 million of his own money.

If you have not checked out our twitter @freejinger, we have been posting a lot and will continue to post regularly in the run up to the election.

I haven't seen this posted yet, but it's a much watch.  I'm not a fan of Faux News or Megyn Kelly really, but she schooled Newt Gingrich after he told her she was "fascinated with sex" and refused to talk about Bill Clinton's past indiscretions.

https://thinkprogress.org/kelly-gingrich-sexual-predator-646894dcb894#.jfwpeji7d

22 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I just can't understand how everyone who is so mad about all the perceived lying by Hillary et al can be so in love with this person who wouldn't know the truth if it grabbed him by the genitals.

This. This is what frightens me. There is no reasoning with some of these Trump supporters. You can have video of Trump saying something awful or untrue and yet his supporters will deny he ever said it.   If he loses you will never convince them that it wasn't because of media bias or electoral fraud.

31 minutes ago, turquoise said:

This. This is what frightens me. There is no reasoning with some of these Trump supporters. You can have video of Trump saying something awful or untrue and yet his supporters will deny he ever said it.   If he loses you will never convince them that it wasn't because of media bias or electoral fraud.

And one of the major problems we're facing - regardless of how the election goes - is that all these hateful, racist, misogynistic, homophobic ass wipes will not be magically disappearing on November 9.  They will still  be around to make our lives miserable, especially if the makeup of Congress makes it easy to stall shit.

6 hours ago, Curious said:

If you have not checked out our twitter @freejinger, we have been posting a lot and will continue to post regularly in the run up to the election.

I haven't seen this posted yet, but it's a much watch.  I'm not a fan of Faux News or Megyn Kelly really, but she schooled Newt Gingrich after he told her she was "fascinated with sex" and refused to talk about Bill Clinton's past indiscretions.

https://thinkprogress.org/kelly-gingrich-sexual-predator-646894dcb894#.jfwpeji7d

I came here to post this clip as well. I don't like Megyn/Faux, but I admire that she didn't let that idiot Newt beat her up. I truly despise him and wish he'd crawl back under his rock. I like what The Washington Post wrote about the interview:

There are times when words do not do complete justice to a moment. Tuesday night’s Newt Gingrich-Megyn Kelly showdown is one of those times.

48 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I came here to post this clip as well. I don't like Megyn/Faux, but I admire that she didn't let that idiot Newt beat her up. I truly despise him and wish he'd crawl back under his rock. I like what The Washington Post wrote about the interview:

Can you imagine living under the same roof with a jackass like Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, or Bill O'Reilly? If they are this bad in public, imagine what goes on behind closed doors? :pb_sad:

17 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Can you imagine living under the same roof with a jackass like Newt Gingrich, Rush Limbaugh, or Bill O'Reilly? If they are this bad in public, imagine what goes on behind closed doors? :pb_sad:

Absolutely not. I know some women who are of the "a bad man is better than no man" camp, but, I'm sorry, Newt, Rush, Bill, and their ilk make me ill and I can't imagine spending one minute with any of them, much less living with them. SHUDDER.

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Yeah, BillO the Clown is a real prize catch for the ladies.

http://wonkette.com/585953/we-are-shocked-to-learn-that-bill-oreilly-beated-up-his-wife-allegedly

GUYS! You are not going to believe this, but it’s just possible that Bill O’Reilly, in addition to being a scummy liar who lies and bullies people and is generally the worst person ever, also allegedly assaulted his ex-wife sometime before the couple separated in 2010. O’Reilly and his former spouse, Maureen McPhilmy, have been fighting over custody of the couple’s two minor children; according to Gawker, the judge in the case awarded full custody to McPhilmy three weeks ago. While the court records are sealed, a “source familiar with the facts of the case” told Gawker:

[A] court-appointed forensic examiner testified at a closed hearing that O’Reilly’s daughter claimed to have witnessed her father dragging McPhilmy down a staircase by her neck, apparently unaware that the daughter was watching. The precise date of the alleged incident is unclear, but appears to have occurred before the couple separated in 2010. The same source indicated that the daughter, who is 16 years old, told the forensic examiner about the incident within the past year.

After the O’Reilly’s divorce was finalized, Billo and McPhilmy agreed to work with their kids’ family therapist to resolve custody issues, McPhilmy alleges that Bill put the therapist on his payroll (he’s a job creator!) after which the shrink began “to perform virtually all of his parental duties.” Leaving aside the possibility that, in the long run, the kids may be far better off having a therapist be their full-time daddy, McPhilmy sought sole custody of the kids.

Also too, in March 2013, O’Reilly attempted to get McPhilmy excommunicated from the Catholic Church, presumably because he was pretty sure he could bully God around as well. McPhilmy received a letter from her local parish in Long Island telling her to stop receiving communion now that she is divorced (that’d be one of your Mortal Sins), and also was admonished to stop telling her children that her second marriage was legitimate in the eyes of God, because duh, divorce-n-remarriage = adultery (Catholicism is weird). At the same time, O’Reilly was also trying to have his 15-year marriage annulled, through that grand ecclesiastical argle-bargle that is somehow capable of determining that, nope, there was never a Real Catholic Marriage there, just a mistake, oops, all fixed.

28 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

If he starts talking about loofahs, run!

Hours after Bill O'Reilly accused her of a multimillion dollar shakedown attempt, a female Fox News producer fired back at the TV star today, filing a lawsuit claiming that he subjected her to repeated instances of sexual harassment and spoke often, and explicitly, to her about phone sex, vibrators, threesomes, masturbation, the loss of his virginity, and sexual fantasies.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/funny/oreilly-hit-sex-harass-suit

I just blocked someone on facebook for the first time ever.  It isn't anyone that I know; it's someone who responded to a friend's post discussing the VoteProtectors article on HuffPo.  This person claims that HuffPo is slanted and biased and you can't belive anything on HuffPo, that Hillary has been doing this all along (?) and so forth.  VoteProtectors lives in alt-right edgeland.   There's a racist undertone, of course, to try and intimidate Hispanic voters or anyone who isn't white.  

As a former communications aide to Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) and former senator Jim DeMint (R-S.C.), I can personally testify that Republican women have, for years, fended off accusations from the Democrats of the party’s allegedly anti-woman beliefs. What did we get for it? The nomination — by way of a largely older, male voting base — of a brazen and unapologetic misogynist.

I want to ask the men leading the GOP some questions. Why didn’t you defend women from this raging sexist especially after so many Republican women — for so many years — eagerly defended the party from charges of sexism? You must make us out for fools.

Uh, Ted Cruz is a feminist now? http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/news/a53353/presidential-candidates-anti-abortion/

Jim DeMint said single mothers  should not be allowed to work in schools. Any women or men who defend him against the charges of sexism do seem a little foolish. (Note: the guy who got her pregnant is apparently still welcome to teach.= 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/02/demint-gays-unmarried-pregnant-women-teachers_n_748131.html

http://www.goupstate.com/news/20101002/demint-addresses-conservative-issues-at-spartanburg-church-rally

John Shrader just shared this website. One of his followers had a mini-freak out about someone criticizing Trump. 

http://faithtrumpsfear.com/

I think it is getting harder and harder for many Christians to find ways to justify voting for Trump.  Sadly, most won't switch to Hillary, most likely because of abortion. It doesn't matter that her policies will probably lower abortion rates, all they focus on is her being pro-choice. It is very frustrating. :angry-banghead:

Donald Trump backed out of an interview with a nasty woman who wanted to talk about issues. And Marco Rubio. Donald Trump wants to talk about Donald Trump.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump-cancels-local-media-interview-after-reporter-refused-to-give-him-questions-in-advance/

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/wapos-jennifer-rubin-battles-oreilly-in-amazing-segment-you-parrot-what-trump-tells-you/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-naacp_us_580ac881e4b000d0b156e6e2

Michael Cohen, Trump’s longtime attorney, adviser and campaign surrogate, posted the photo on Twitter earlier this week of Trump, Parks and Ali, “receiving NAACP medals for helping America’s inner cities. A man for ALL people!”

The NAACP has not awarded any medals to Trump for “helping America’s inner cities,” the group told HuffPost. Nor have any other civil rights groups, according to Trump’s biographers.

Here’s the real story. 

In 1986, as preparations began for the centennial of the Statue of Liberty, a civic committee selected a group of 12 naturalized citizens to receive “medals of liberty” from President Ronald Reagan. The final list, announced that March, included composer Irving Berlin, who emigrated from Russia; Franklin Chang Diaz, an astronaut from Costa Rica; I.M. Pei, an architect born in China; and entertainment legend Bob Hope, who was born in England.

There was an immediate outcry. Fugazy, then Trump’s real estate broker and head of the Coalition of Italo-American Associations, was angry that there were nonative-born citizens among the 12 liberty medal winners (which was inevitable, since the award was for naturalized citizens) and that the list excluded certain ethnicities, “like the Irish, Italians and Poles.”

TLDR; Trump got a medal from his real estate broker who was mad about immigrants who succeed. 

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

Donald and Melania will be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning.  Set your DVR!

Is she still putting together the information for the press conference His Orangeness promised she'd do to clear up the discrepancies in her immigration story?

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

This former GOP Congressman says he is going to grab his gun to protest if Trump doesn't win. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/10/26/ex-rep-joe-walsh-if-hillary-wins-i-m-grabbing-my-musket.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Hopefully he going to grab and actual vintage musket.

Sweetie, you can grab your own musket all you want, but don't be like Trump and go around grabbing muskets that don't belong to you. 

On 10/17/2016 at 5:35 PM, RoseWilder said:

And I learned from my cousin's Facebook page that it's hypocritical to object to Trump bragging about sexual assault if I shop at Victoria's Secret. 

Is it wrong of me to be comforted that I am not the only one with a cousin or two that has gone over the edge?  I unfollowed two of them until after the election but do check every week or so to make sure no family member has died.

2 hours ago, JMarie said:

Donald and Melania will be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning.  Set your DVR!

Thank you so much for the warning as I sometimes turn on morning tv.  Now THAT would be one helluva way to start the day.  Not going to happen. 

Ana Navarro called Trump an Orange Amoeba tonight on AC360.  I laughed out loud :) 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived