IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, Gobsmacked said:

Bring out the wet kippers again. What an ignorant, egotistical plonker of the first degree. He still can't pronounce Ka-foo-ee properly.

Where was Johns Zambian accent!!

No mention of the chicken production line. He must think that his Dad's sheeple have very short memories. 

No photos of the well!

He didn't make it interesting by telling us what Satan is up to now. 

Just so boring John.

Grrrrrr.

I think the leg humpers will fall for this hook, line, and sinker.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I logged back in just in time for this award winning video.  My eyes are peeled!  5,4,3,2,1

I just read his Politics, Problems and Priorities post.

John, arrogancy is not a word.  And this bit made me chuckle:

I believe that some Baptists (I expect it from the Reformed and Catholics) have unwittingly allowed partisan politics to take a higher priority than the Kingdom of God.

What about the Lutherans, Methodists and Episcopalians? :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Came in to post about this and naturally @Palimpsest is already on it. I think the quote goes especially nicely with the BEGINNING OF THE VERY SAME POST, where he is bitching about the election cycle:

This past election cycle has been filled with arguments, heated debate, name calling, lack of grace, pride, arrogancy, and many other disappointing attitudes and actions...

and I'm just talking about what I've seen from professing believers!

Then ten lines later he's exhibiting those exact same qualities to bash other Christians. And he just got done saying how relieved he is by Trump's win, despite his deficient character, because his party affiliation is more important :pb_rollseyes:

John would be a shoo-in for an FJ award for Excellence in Hypocrisy, except that Lori Alexander's got that one all tied up. 

John has posted that video about seven or eight times.

We get it John. You spent two weeks making a video glorifying yourself and asking for money and you are proud. You can stop posting it now because anyone who wanted to see it, has seen it. 

I finally made it through the video.  He spent all that time rigging up the video camera to the damn Troopie for 15 whole seconds of him in the car!  He's just playing with his grifted toys.

Most things have already been covered by others.  Wet kippers indeed.

Run, Handia, run.  And take White with you.  You are a bright young man and don't need John.  So Arcade and Jolis are old friends from Burundi, and far from being impoverished they have both inherited land.  Now that explains why John glommed on to them.  He treats Roderick like a servant.

So few precious converts to show for two years of work but John is certainly building up a storm there in Kafue.  One tiny flash on tracts for the printing ministry and back to self-glorification.  Oh, my.

The former police officer is onto John's scam.  Could get interesting. 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:23 PM, Gobsmacked said:

The plane, stuck tail up in the well with the chickens standing on top, huddled together trying to keep their poor feathers dry.

A perfect image for a new header for Team Zambia.

Far more fun than John and family in their Sub-Saharan Pseudo- garb.

Go for it John!

And John doing the chicken dance beside the well--priceless.

9 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John has posted that video about seven or eight times.

We get it John. You spent two weeks making a video glorifying yourself and asking for money and you are proud. You can stop posting it now because anyone who wanted to see it, has seen it. 

It also occurred to me, can you imagine how much time and expense it must have been to upload a 20 minute video given their scattered internet service? John probably caused a city-wide service disruption singlehandedly. 

10 minutes ago, slickcat79 said:

It also occurred to me, can you imagine how much time and expense it must have been to upload a 20 minute video given their scattered internet service? John probably caused a city-wide service disruption singlehandedly. 

Bit he doesn't care, because it's all worth it to glorify the gospel...and by "the gospel," of course I mean "john's ego."

John has posted the link to the video on his own page 12 times now. I think he is obsessed with it and is trying to get it to go viral in all the fundie churches, but few seem to actually care. For all his humble bragging about how he is just a simple man trying to make a video, I suspect John thinks this is the most amazing video EVER and is annoyed he isn't getting more praise. 

The money's not pouring in and he's getting nervous.  He keeps pressing the lever and no pellet is coming down the chute.   

John sucks and bears shit in the woods. I could only get through three and a half minutes. While I'd definitely rather hear his Texas accent than his white savior accent, the Texas accent is somewhat grating. I don't have anything productive to add, so I'll just leave this here. Maybe John will see it, hehe. http://forvo.com/search/Kafue/

It has to be said: John "isn't a job-type person", so he's clueless about family finances, when parents support their children by, you know, actually working.  To pretend that everyone is too preoccupied with big screen TVs and football games to give to John is really pretty insulting.  They are too busy working and trying to stretch a dollar to spare some for John. 
aaaaaand a tip o' the hat to Ex-Gay Greg and @Peas n carrots,  who celebrates the massive crazy of Ex-Gay Greg by using his photo as an avatar!  
Can't find any current information for Greg and Dede.  

Aww thanks I'm glad XGG is gone but not forgotten. I feel as if I hold their crazy ass torch, hoping someday they will pop up again with another 2 year pregnancy. John Shrader and Jill Rodrigues help fill the hole, but it will never measure up to the McDonald's ministry, the Xgaymobile, the miracle pregnancy or the radio show.

In the meantime - the gerryrigged camera on the troupie sent me into fits. That is prime Failblog or Redneck fixes type material. The only thing missing is duct tape.

I'm with those who think Daddy Shrader is keeping Johnny boy abroad for a reason, and it isn't necessarily down to his missionary skills. He is the ne'er do well son and at least he is at an arms length away in Zambia, rather than camped out in the popup on some random ass church lawn.

I tried watching the video and got about 5 minutes in. It was too painful.

25 minutes ago, Peas n carrots said:

Aww thanks I'm glad XGG is gone but not forgotten. I feel as if I hold their crazy ass torch, hoping someday they will pop up again with another 2 year pregnancy. John Shrader and Jill Rodrigues help fill the hole, but it will never measure up to the McDonald's ministry, the Xgaymobile, the miracle pregnancy or the radio show.

I miss XGG too - one of my first FJ rabbitholes!  I wish they'd resurface

I also failed at watching that video - but interesting how John can speak for God by telling people they'll be rewarded for supporting him (him specifically, of course, not to NGOs who are working to improve conditions in Africa...)

"Precious nationals"...  I just can't even.

"The Lord provided" the first plot of land - didn't one of his followers give it to him? 

I was surprised there were more people at his church than he usually shares - wonder if that was something special?

"I can't preach like my Daddy, but I can hand out tracts" - ugh, getting his 6 year old kid to work.

And than I gave out and went out to buy some wine!

4 hours ago, Peas n carrots said:

In the meantime - the gerryrigged camera on the troupie sent me into fits. That is prime Failblog or Redneck fixes type material. The only thing missing is duct tape.

I'm sure that's only because duct tape is so hard to come by in Zambia, and John hasn't seen fit to whine to someone for a shipment pray about it yet. 

John has yet again shared the video and he wants people to know that this video brings people to tears! TO TEARS! :pb_rollseyes:

2 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

I'm sure that's only because duct tape is so hard to come by in Zambia, and John hasn't seen fit to whine to someone for a shipment pray about it yet. 

He grabbed the opportunity for an instant whine about it though.  I'm sure he'll get some duct tape in his next care package barrel.

20 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John has yet again shared the video and he wants people to know that this video brings people to tears! TO TEARS! :pb_rollseyes:

It brought me to tears too but probably for different reasons!

On 11/13/2016 at 11:21 AM, halcionne said:

While I'd definitely rather hear his Texas accent than his white savior accent, the Texas accent is somewhat grating.

It's odd, and I'm no expert on American accents, but I don't think John sounds particularly Texan.  He sounds more midwestern to me.

Texan accents are quite distinctive and not the same as "Southern" accents.  I happen to like most southern accents but a real Texan drawl always makes me wonder whether the speaker is exaggerating it to make me slow my own speech down.  Interesting video on how to speak Texan: 

@Palimpsest I thought I knew the difference between Texas accents and other southern one, but I could be wrong. He is from Texas, after all. In any case, his voice reminded me quite a bit of George W. Bush, lol. 

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

And they're certainly not tears of joy. 

On 11/14/2016 at 3:12 PM, halcionne said:

@Palimpsest I thought I knew the difference between Texas accents and other southern one, but I could be wrong. He is from Texas, after all. In any case, his voice reminded me quite a bit of George W. Bush, lol. 

Big differences in regional accents in Texas, there are twangs, drawls and everything in between.  It's a big place; north to south or east-west -- it's 800 miles.  My ancestors are Germans who immigrated to central Texas from Alsace Lorraine.  My maternal grandparents both had this heritage and spoke a neutral sounding English.  Over the years, many people have said to me, "But you don't sound like you're from Texas!".  Even better than the accent are Texas expressions.  Dr. Phil, who has some major Texas heritage, said to one of his guests, If you're lyin' to me, I'll know it before God does.  

John sounds annoying because he's an annoying person. 

In a show of flip-flopping to rival Trump himself, Shrader is back to castigating evangelicals for "setting aside the bible" to vote Trump. He's also back to being anti-Trump, as apparently apparently Trump and even Pence(!) don't hate the "sodomites" enough for John's taste. 

I did enjoy seeing Shrader repeatedly asking his FB followers for proof that Trump won the popular vote. Said followers are apparently dumb as bricks and maintain that 60 million is more than 61 million. Or else CONSPIRACY, of course. 

John has managed to post a link to his video two more times. It is not getting the recognition he thinks it should get! He claims one pastor watched it three times. :pb_rollseyes:

I'm amused that in his fighting with followers about Trump someone points out John sure spends a lot of time on Facebook. John replies that it is only because he is sick in bed. So John is too sick to get out of bed and do anything to help his poor, overworked wife, but healthy enough to spend hours arguing on Facebook. Plus, John does this even when he isn't "sick". 

John is probably sick with disappointment that  Steven Speilberg hasn't contacted him yet. All that talent wasted.

He isn't sick, he is having a massive Diva sulk.

(sarcasm over)

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

John has managed to post a link to his video two more times. It is not getting the recognition he thinks it should get! He claims one pastor watched it three times. :pb_rollseyes:

I'm amused that in his fighting with followers about Trump someone points out John sure spends a lot of time on Facebook. John replies that it is only because he is sick in bed. So John is too sick to get out of bed and do anything to help his poor, overworked wife, but healthy enough to spend hours arguing on Facebook. Plus, John does this even when he isn't "sick". 

My goodness! John, sick in bed, and he's not whining about it?! Praise Him Lord Jesus. What a liar.

54 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

My goodness! John, sick in bed, and he's not whining about it?

Oh, he has already made several posts about how sick he is. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

Sick over here in Zambia. Prayers appreciated.

Was able to get a little rest last night, thank you for your continued prayers dear friends

He made himself sick making the video. :pb_rollseyes:

Not deathly serious...just wore my immune system down pushing to get that video done in time for our sending church's missions conference

John isn't sick he's just tired.  And he's definitely sulking.

He left that silly video to the last minute and then had to scramble around because he decided it was vitally important to get a shot of himself driving the Troupie. John always neglects the big picture because he gets fixated on a tiny detail that he believes will make him look good. 

This is John the majority of the time:  "It always does seem to me that I am doing more work than I should do. It is not that I object to the work, mind you; I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. I love to keep it by me: the idea of getting rid of it nearly breaks my heart."  Jerome K. Jerome.  Three Men in a Boat.

So when he actually does any "work" he always gets "sick.":roll:

Poor Esther has to look after umpteen blessings after cooking each one for nine months, giving birth then nursing them.

Home schools, cooks, launders etc................

BUT that great lummox takes to his bed because making a pathetic 20 min video makes him a bit poorly.!!

Pathetic.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived