IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

45 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing John's video.  In how many ways can he make a total ass out of himself!

It is bound to be wonderfully awful in a special John sort of way. I am betting the fake Zambian accent will be a part of this video. 

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I am betting the fake Zambian accent will be a part of this video. 

I'm hoping for an Oscar winning performance!  Satan is working hard against John.

John is still spending most of his time trying to get a shot of him driving. :roll: The first shot came out too shaky, so he is trying again. 

johns.jpg

WTF is that contraption on his truck???? How is spending tons of time and potentially money on a 20 second video going to convince donors that he's fulfilling his promises of actually helping others in another country?? He's delusional.

44 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John is still spending most of his time trying to get a shot of him driving. :roll: The first shot came out too shaky, so he is trying again. 

johns.jpg

Jesus Christ. I can't stop looking at the picture. It's so elaborate and yet such a mess. It must have taken a lot of time to attach all that junk to his car. I just don't see how he can possibly justify that as a productive use of his time and other people's money.

What i don't get is why he doesn't use a mobile phone stuck inside his car for the driving shots, and then just edit it in?  It's got to take a fraction of the time to google how to do that, surely?

This gives a new low to "vanity projects" right?

Is that a picture of John's actual truck with photo boom?  If so, that picture is a perfect, absolutely perfect snapshot of  his entire endeavor in Zambia. 

Why does he need shots of him driving anyway?  The next thing we know he'll be grifting a green screen so that he can film himself walking on water.  Also, didn't that Troopie have Bible quotes all over it at one point?

Oh, man.  He shared the Sauder's post.  I'm nauseated.

The Shraders stayed with the Sauders in Lusaka before they moved to Kafue.  The down and dirty is that 6 weeks ago the Sauders converted some unfortunate woman.  A week after she was baptized she dropped dead from a stroke.  Praise the LORD!  She narrowly missed the Eternal Flames of Hell!  They took the opportunity to convert some of her kinfolk at the funeral.  God is so great.  

If their converts all start dropping dead so soon after baptism I'm going to get a bit suspicious.

https://www.facebook.com/justindanielle.sauder?pnref=story

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 7:26 PM, Palimpsest said:

I'm hoping for an Oscar winning performance!  Satan is working hard against John.

Shoot, Satan can just phone it in with John.  What a total jerk(John, that is.  Satan is much more interesting and clever.)

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

This gives a new low to "vanity projects" right?

Well, exactly.  I think he wanted to make sure he got the snorkel exhaust in the picture with some jungle-y background, to make it seem like he's a rugged manly man missionary driving a 4WD out in the bush and across flooded rivers to take the word of god to not-the-right-kind-of-Christians.  The big roof rack makes it seem like he could be ready to load up supplies (actually, thousands of bibles in the wrong language) and head out to sub-Saharan Africa.   

I know, right?  And he's just one man.  Truly cringe worthy. 

He needs this video by next week and yet most of his energy is going to getting the perfect shot of him driving. Yet again John doesn't know how to prioritize things. 

6 hours ago, formergothardite said:

johns.jpg

JFC what a mess. Why not just have someone sit in the passenger's seat, hold a camera out the window, and film him? As much as he talks about how crowded and dangerous the roads are, he couldn't have been taking that contraption on a real road anyway. 

The more I think about it, the more frustrated I get. That thing is in no way sturdy. He could have totally destroyed his camera if it fell off and he rolled over it. You know it cost a hell of a lot of other people's money. He could have significantly damaged his overpriced troopie with all that crap on it. Who the hell thinks this is a good idea? 

At first glance at the photograpgh, the van looks as though it has crashed into a woodpile. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to that....... thing attached to the grifted troopie. The paintwork must be damaged, John boy will be complaining about rust next.

11 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

At first glance at the photograpgh, the van looks as though it has crashed into a woodpile. It took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to that....... thing attached to the grifted troopie. The paintwork must be damaged, John boy will be complaining about rust next.

That the first thing I thought or that it was convert into same holy RV.  I keep thinking he can't out do himself and then he proves me wrong. Does he understand social cues? Does fundie mind set  just force that out of you because you think it is the greater good.  Ignore people's bounties for Jesus 

8 hours ago, formergothardite said:

johns.jpg

Is anyone here an engineer, or know one?  I'd love to see input from someone who could actually figure out how to do this correctly.

1 hour ago, slickcat79 said:

He could have significantly damaged his overpriced troopie with all that crap on it. Who the hell thinks this is a good idea? 

What also makes me worry is how he's driving carefully, and making sure he doesn't injure any passing pedestrians, cyclists etc with this monstrosity.  We all know he'll be looking at the camera, not at the road.

He is a total Numpty.

I can't get over him describing Daddy Shrader as a borderline genius. The only "genius" thing Daddy Shrader has done so far is to grift for his totally NOT genius son.

The twig hasn't fallen far from the tree with this pair.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum indeed.

9 hours ago, formergothardite said:

johns.jpg

All this mechanical genius and he can't figure out how to get into a locked hangar where his plane is stored :pb_lol: World's Worst Missionary, indeed. 

John, what the fuck did you do to your car and in what way is that safe for the road? Looks like it will take up the whole road, or take out all of the pedestrians who don't run off when they see that thing coming.

I wonder what his guys think of him? Somehow I think he causes lots of hilarity when they visit their families and tell their tales of John.

3 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

I wonder what his guys think of him? Somehow I think he causes lots of hilarity when they visit their families and tell their tales of John.

I was wondering what his brothers think of him when they see that! Then I wondered if they ever stumbled in here.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived