IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, uber frau said:

Compared to that rig, it might even be safer to have a kid leaning out of the back window to film.

Ssshhhhhhhh!!!!! You'll give him ideas!

All that work and John made about a minute video of him driving and humble bragging about his video skills

It's a RED LETTER day! John ADMITTED HE WAS WRONG!!

Wrong about what, you might ask? Wrong about his unmitigated grifting? Wrong to treat his siblings so shabbily? Wrong to be so cruel to other Christians? Wrong to proselytize at funerals? Wrong to waste other people's money on luxury items for himself?

Of course not. John admitted he was wrong about Trump. Trump isn't actually so bad. Well. His CHARACTER is bad. But what's really important is that Clinton didn't win. 

I was wrong.

I'll say it again.

I...

was...

wrong.

I thought (and stated) that Mr. Trump was merely in the race to throw it to Clinton.

I was wrong, and quite glad to be sure!

Now I'm still very concerned about his character, but hopefully his Vice President Mike Pence and others will encourage him (and he will listen) and govern wisely.

I for one will be praying for him. We all should.

Bro. John Shrader

Well it is now official, out there on the webz for all time. John boy Shrader is the Plonkiest Plonker ever.

Driving, actually driving around with that contraption stuck on his grifted vehicle ( on dirt back roads I suspect) playing the great white missionary of his BOYHOOD DREAMS, showing off to the sheeple back home. The same sheeple who listen to his NEAR GENIUS  father and dig deep into their fleeced sheeple pockets to send the precious  $$$$ his way. 

He is almost correct in his description of Daddy Shrader, just add the word EVIL before near genius. I suspect black magic is at play. It has to be. Folk just would not carry on giving money without it?? 

Cant wait to see the whole video John Boy. Not.

Satan isn't fighting John. They are both on the same side.

14 minutes ago, Lurky said:

@formergothardite I love your new icon!  I thought it was a terrifying enough photo on the FB, but it's even more creepy/ghostlike/brilliant in icon - horrifying and perfect!

Thank you! I was feeling like some horrifying creepy thing had happened when she posted that picture. 

18 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

Of course not. John admitted he was wrong about Trump. Trump isn't actually so bad. Well. His CHARACTER is bad. But what's really important is that Clinton didn't win. 

Wait, are you telling me that the one time, THE ONE TIME, that John Shrader and I actually agreed about something he now says he was wrong?

I mean, we both thought that Donald Trump was evil incarnate, although not necessarily for the same reasons.  Well, John is, as usual, a complete prat.  I stand firm with my original opinion!

21 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Satan isn't fighting John. They are both on the same side.

Satan is getting the biggest giggle and boner from this hot mess.

John has just posted with a timely reminder that it's time to send money turn your thoughts to what's important:  your sub-Saharan missionaries, based in Zambia.  Quit fretting about the unimportant things like "insurance premiums, cell phone bill data usage, size of your TV, golf score or favorite teams stats, your mortgage payment, kids college education...etc."

This from a guy who spent hours working on a self-promotional video.  John, don't you want us to have big TVs so we can see you better?  And what if the only way we can see you is via our cell phones?  Silly man.

And what's the status of those chickens? 

johnshrader.jpg

I'm just a holy (set apart) workman for the Lord. 

He has worked HARD for two weeks making a video about himself. He really is a terrible missionary. 

Chickens, what chickens?  They're probably sitting on that airplane he had to have.  :mouse-shock:

34 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

John has just posted with a timely reminder that it's time to send money turn your thoughts to what's important:  your sub-Saharan missionaries, based in Zambia.  Quit fretting about the unimportant things like "insurance premiums, cell phone bill data usage, size of your TV, golf score or favorite teams stats, your mortgage payment, kids college education...etc."

So don't worry about the fact money's tight at the moment - send your cash to John instead???

Most mission videos to be used at conferences are short 8-10 minute videos. John's is over 20 minutes. I can't wait to see this. 

I logged back in just in time for this award winning video.  My eyes are peeled!  5,4,3,2,1

I just read his Politics, Problems and Priorities post.

John, arrogancy is not a word.  And this bit made me chuckle:

I believe that some Baptists (I expect it from the Reformed and Catholics) have unwittingly allowed partisan politics to take a higher priority than the Kingdom of God.

What about the Lutherans, Methodists and Episcopalians? :laughing-jumpingpurple:

It has to be said: John "isn't a job-type person", so he's clueless about family finances, when parents support their children by, you know, actually working.  To pretend that everyone is too preoccupied with big screen TVs and football games to give to John is really pretty insulting.  They are too busy working and trying to stretch a dollar to spare some for John. 

aaaaaand a tip o' the hat to Ex-Gay Greg and @Peas n carrots,  who celebrates the massive crazy of Ex-Gay Greg by using his photo as an avatar!  

Can't find any current information for Greg and Dede.  

Is Satan hard at work again?  Unlike John.  My eyes are still peeled and my breath is bated but I can't see any new video.

It is finally here! Off to waste parts of my life watching it.

I'm 4 minutes in and I just want to slap John Shrader. 

He sticks the faces of people in a bag of wheat showing that he doesn't view them as people, but as things he collects. 

Random observations:  I noticed the Toyota product placements, lol!  The chosen text, "Not because I desire money a gift: but I desire money fruit that may abound to my your account."  I know this is a report to his followers, and of course they need donations to keep afloat, but I still marvel at how he asks without asking.  And he concludes with his trademark "Satan fighting."  Maybe Satan ate the chickens.

So John was able to get a Toyota Corolla.

John did a good job making it look like he hasn't spent the last couple of years jumping from one idea to another. 

No mention of the magical well. Is that stuck with the plane and the chickens? 

Oh geez, it started out with pictures of people in "native" garb...barf, barf, barf. Schrader, you ignorant colonialist. "Precious nationals." Yes, precious, because they're like little children, aren't they Shrader? You missed a ripe opportunity for quoting Kipling. :pb_confused:

Snakes! Poisonous ones! Isn't Africa wild and crazy and full of scary wildlife? Like, I dunno, my backyard, where I once found a water moccasin? 

Speechless of the footage at 8:11 of a young man's scars from an attempted murder. And photographs of a child in front of dead bodies? What the hell, John? How do you sleep at night? You are using someone's pain to raise donations. Shame on you. Really, I will see you in hell, because that's some sick shit. 

Oh great, subtitles on totally understandable English? Gotta play up the exotic, don't we?!

Oh, and calling out the police officer who challenged you by name and showing his photograph? Very classy. Just what I would expect from you.

It also bothers the crap out of me that he keeps saying "Sub-Sahara Africa." It's Sub-Saharan, you big doofus.  

The plane, stuck tail up in the well with the chickens standing on top, huddled together trying to keep their poor feathers dry.

A perfect image for a new header for Team Zambia.

Far more fun than John and family in their Sub-Saharan Pseudo- garb.

Go for it John!

Bring out the wet kippers again. What an ignorant, egotistical plonker of the first degree. He still can't pronounce Ka-foo-ee properly.

Where was Johns Zambian accent!!

No mention of the chicken production line. He must think that his Dad's sheeple have very short memories. 

No photos of the well!

He didn't make it interesting by telling us what Satan is up to now. 

Just so boring John.

Grrrrrr.

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived