IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 9- Zealous in Zambia

samurai_sarah

May be that's another reason why John boy has taken to bed. Just waiting for the guys to do the necessary cleaning, planning etc for the arrival of the bibles. Once it's sorted he can then "recover" and pop down to take selfie of himself wearing wellies and grappling with a shovel.

Our wi-fi is playing up at present due to high winds ( I think). So no access to Johns Facebook or the Rodriguii face book. Boring!! There is nothing good on TV either now. The Downton Finale was reshown last night.

grrrr. Hate dark cold evenings.

rant over.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/22/2016 at 1:03 PM, formergothardite said:

He LOST an entire plane!

And all the money that went into his pilot's training....

He lost lots more than a plane.  He lost chickens, a well undertaking, the respect of most likely the vast majority of any Zambians living in the area, the people reading FJ--the list goes on.

On a side note, a local store that I shop for stones and crystals in is holding a "bike drive" for children in Lusaka,  The name of the area pinged my memory.  The store will match, dollar for dollar, up to $150 per donation to purchase bicycles for kids in Lusaka.  I gladly gave my $$, and they will keep their customers posted as to how the fund is doing.  No buying foolishness for a lazy white Zambian "wannabee" and his growing used-car lot, appliance store, livestock operation, and quiver-filling.  This bike drive is not tied to any faith-based group, mercifully.

Oh, and no printed matter whatsoever!

John has a video up and it looks like he is still in bed. He rambles so much! Esther came back to America! I can't figure out if the kids went with her. I'm worried about them if they have been left with John. 

Victor, one of the guys John "saved" has died and John is pretty sure he is really saved and not fake saved.  He plugs his latest video about five billion times. 

John seems really, really down. He mentions that "Satan" has been attacking him in the last couple of months. 

He is possibly still in bed because he has no one to look after him with Esther away.

I gathered from his "feel sorry for himself fest" video, that Esther has taken the two youngest children with her. I do hope she has taken all the children with her. 

Poor John, he has 1/2 a house apparently containing chickens. BUT eating one  would take work, aaaand Esther is away, sooooo that explains the sandwich.

He did appear to be a little sad over Victors death. At least he isn't thinking solely of himself for once.

Per David Waller's insta it looks like Esther brought alatheia with her as well, but not the whole brood. 

I hope so much that Esther begs to stay in the US. But her parents talked Anna into staying with Josh, so I have a feeling she would just get re-brainwashed. I hope some of her sane siblings can convince her otherwise. My heart breaks for her. I hope she's having a wonderful time with her sisters.

What shitty lives those poor girls have thanks to daddy's matchmaking skills.

They are too poor to afford a holiday trip. I'm sure Esther is in the US to raise money for John and older kids flights to came back.

Did anyone notice that John's wording about Esther going home was very odd? He said "She was requested to come back." 

Who is taking care of the rest of the kids because some of them are pretty small and no way John is parenting. He has never parented even when he wasn't staying in bed. Right now he seems pretty down, but I hope there is a local woman who has come to make sure they are getting fed. 

If Esther is gone with only the youngest two, it's probably the oldest ones taking care of the rest of the blood. Bob knows John isn't.

On 11/24/2016 at 2:42 AM, Granwych said:

No buying foolishness for a lazy white Zambian "wannabee" and his growing used-car lot, appliance store, livestock operation, and quiver-filling.

Brilliant summary, Granwych! 

If John isn't transparent about why Esther is back.....or maybe he's just too busy fighting Satan's demons to go into details. 

Happily, Esther looks very healthy as does the little baby, in fact, both babies. 

4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

They are too poor to afford a holiday trip. I'm sure Esther is in the US to raise money for John and older kids flights to came back.

For good? Or just long leave?

John does appear to tire of things very quickly. They have been in Zambia for 2 1/2 years now. John is having to work (HaHa) to keep the money trickling in. So hard that he has now taken to his bed.

I imagine Esther is pretty fed up of John playing missionary. 

I also hope that she is not pregnant again.

Well, John certainly seems down in that latest video.  How many times did he manage to mention Fruit to Your Account? I lost count.  I'm very puzzled that there were no prayer requests for poor sick Victor before he kicked the bucket.  It also took him the longest time to be thankful for his wife and 10 little blessings.  They barely got a mention.

I have a feeling that Esther has been back in the States for over a week.  Someone mentioned in the comments on John's FB a few days ago that they had met her at Daddy's church and included a photo.  I just assumed it was an old photo but perhaps she was part of the show and tell at the Missions Conference.  I expect she was better than John's video.

And where are the other 8 children?  John doing his poor little me routine says that he grabbed a chicken sandwich in town and that was as close as he got to Thanksgiving.  I weep for him.

So are the other kids also back in the States, have they been farmed out to another missionary family for the holiday meal, or are they just foraging for food while John canters into town to buy himself a sandwich?  The mind boggles.

John got himself out of bed to do the First Funeral(of a church member). He only mentions Fruit to Your Account once. That is some restraint there. :roll: John used the funeral as a time to hand out tracts. It is obvious that John didn't view Victor as a person outside of being a guy John converted. He shares nothing really about Victor besides that John got him saved. No personal insights about who Victor was, just that he bound Bibles and joined John's church. I get the impression that John has a hard time viewing people outside of the lens of what they do for him. Victor became a story he could tell about a man who held countless Bibles but never really read them until Great White Savior John arrived.

Even in Victor's death, John puts the focus on himself:

, one of our first converts here in Zambia, 

Victor was only five years older than I am

Of all the funerals I have preached so far in Africa, this one was so much better, knowing that the departed truly was Born Again. 

I was able to clearly and emphatically preach a strong Gospel message

We've already received a call and one couple said they will be visiting us on Sunday.

If you haven't seen our latest video, "Fruit To Your Account" yet, Victor's powerful story is told the in brief,

This funeral post was all about John. There were never any request for prayers for Victor as he lay dying, only request for people to pray for John. He is truly a terrible missionary. 

15232253_10207631774902643_7902271828611136003_n.jpg

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

John got himself out of bed to do the First Funeral(of a church member). He only mentions Fruit to Your Account once. That is some restraint there. :roll: John used the funeral as a time to hand out tracts. It is obvious that John didn't view Victor as a person outside of being a guy John converted. He shares nothing really about Victor besides that John got him saved. No personal insights about who Victor was, just that he bound Bibles and joined John's church. I get the impression that John has a hard time viewing people outside of the lens of what they do for him. Victor became a story he could tell about a man who held countless Bibles but never really read them until Great White Savior John arrived.

Of all the funerals I have preached so far in Africa, this one was so much better, knowing that the departed truly was Born Again. 

We've already received a call and one couple said they will be visiting us on Sunday.

If you haven't seen our latest video, "Fruit To Your Account" yet, Victor's powerful story is told the in brief,

This funeral post was all about John. There were never any request for prayers for Victor as he lay dying, only request for people to pray for John. He is truly a terrible missionary. 

Sheesh, that picture looks like something out of a bad movie.  I'm glad that Victor had some flowers on his casket, that makes up some for that pose of John brandishing his bible. 

Too bad Esther didn't have all her kids with her.  She could tell John what he could do with himself and be with her family.

6 hours ago, bertnee said:

If Esther is gone with only the youngest two, it's probably the oldest ones taking care of the rest of the blood. Bob knows John isn't.

Davey posted a video of Keller grands (minus Daniel and Rebekah's kids) singing Jesus Loves Me. There's an older girl who must be one of Esther's.

I thought the baby was a girl, but John banned me from FB years ago, so I don't know for sure. It's dressed like a boy.

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Ugh, you can tell that he wanted the picture posed just like this -- it's so white Victorian missionary bringing the Bible to the poor benighted natives. I'm sure he thinks it looks like the statue he surely wants of himself.

Also, my theory is that he's languishing in bed so dramatically as a way to guilt-trip Esther into coming back early (or not tearing up her return ticket, buying a bunch for the other kids and not John, and leaving him to rot)

43 minutes ago, Granwych said:

Sheesh, that picture looks like something out of a bad movie. 

I came to post just this.  It reminded me of one of the Poltergeist sequels among others.  That pose is such a caricature.

It's very sad, especially since Victor was so young.  It must have shaken John, to have this death, Esther leaving on her America visit, followers questioning his various schemes, and being responsible for the care of his own children (if, indeed, he is taking care of them and hasn't farmed them out). 

I hope Esther is not being made to feel guilty over this and is able to enjoy a reunion with her sisters and other relatives without fretting over John's theatrics.

If Johns father can seriously look at this photo without cringing, then he is not a man/man of God at all. 

Heaven knows what Johns brothers all think about the whole set up? Relief I guess. Relief at being thousands of miles away from him.

Poor Victor and his family, If God is up there then please let Victor straight through the pearly gates, no questions asked, simply because he suffered the indignity of John boy Shrader officiating at his funeral.

Dear sheeple, 

Please hand over enough money for airfares for Esther to travel back to Zambia, collect her children and then return ASAP with them back to her parents home.

Please leave John boy to find his own way home.

Thankyou.

3 hours ago, marmalade said:

Davey posted a video of Keller grands (minus Daniel and Rebekah's kids) singing Jesus Loves Me. There's an older girl who must be one of Esther's.

I thought the baby was a girl, but John banned me from FB years ago, so I don't know for sure. It's dressed like a boy.

The two babies born in Zambia are both boys- Stephen Lushomo (b. Sep 10, 2014) and Isaiah Kasimpe (b. Jun 2, 2016)

John is supposedly a family man, he almost never mentions his children. I would think he would post something about his kids on thanksgiving. I know crappy dads who seem to have more interest I thier kids. I can't imagine leaving my kids with a dad like that. At least Jim Bob made food for his kids. His revolting tuna bbq sauce sammiches make him look like father of the year compared to John.

11 hours ago, formergothardite said:

(snip)

John used the funeral as a time to hand out tracts.

(snip)

WHAT?!? How insensitive is this man, and why am I even asking?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived