IGNORED

Jon D. and Sarah M.

kpmom

If Sarah cried when Christopher and NRA got engaged, then I can't help but think she'll be devastated if her younger sister gets married before she does. :cry:

If Sarah cried when Christopher and NRA got engaged, then I can't help but think she'll be devastated if her younger sister gets married before she does. :cry:

This could be the catlyst for her escape?

This could be the catlyst for her escape?

I think the opposite. It will further cement her into her current status, since her Steve will have more available negative energy to beam onto her. Also, depression often has a genetic component, so she may have issues similar to her mother's, especially if younger sister marries.

I agree with gustava. Sarah wouldn't escape. She wouldn't know how or allow the thought. If a younger sibling marries before she does, she will do what she has been trained to do - bury her feelings and continue to toe the party line as directed by her leader.

I agree, I don't think Sarah will marry, though I hope I am wrong. So far Steve's kids have not been prolific reproducers and even if Sarah is very fertile, she is unlikely to have a huge quiver given her age. If Steve really wants to create his army for Christ, he will probably keep Sarah at home to tend to he and Teri and write books that make money and then marry Anna and Mary off young so he can keep selling the preparing daughters message. Sarah already has a "career" in book writing so she can be a stay at home daughter while still having the veneer of "independent" productivity or calling. Her only hope is that maybe someday she will get to go on a mission or something.

Jon is a long time family friend. Yes, I know him and his parents. I have always thought he'd court Anna one of these days. He's a BFF of Joesph and John. At Christopher's wedding he helpded Joseph with all the picture taking.

There a quite a few pictures of Jon and his family on the Maxwell Blog. They are the family in Idaho the Maxwell's visit with freguently.

Jon is a nice charming young man.

Couldn't he be for Sarah? Is there anyone for Sarah? If you know them, you need to be our inside person and tell Sarah we will help her escape! If she doesn't mind living in my familyroom and sharing our 1 bathroom, I will take her now and she can be my live in cook/house cleaner until she deprograms enough to start community college and get a life of her own.

Guest Anonymous

Tell Sarah she has options, for sure. I live in a warm climate, and she could have her own bedroom and bathroom on a separate level of the house.

Tell Sarah she has options, for sure. I live in a warm climate, and she could have her own bedroom and bathroom on a separate level of the house.

No fair! I want Sarah! I need to get my husband building that second bathroom stat! I will even let her make us burritos once a week AND buy her her OWN bag of animal crackers. :)

We don't really know how old Jon is. I'm guessing 25 or younger based on these pictures, but he might just be youthful looking:

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DSC_02421.jpg

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DSC_0282.jpg

titus2.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/DSC_0307.jpg

These were taken when the Maxwells were road trippin' through Idaho on their last tour, I think.

Oh, he's adorable! In the photo of them all sitting on either side of the bus, I can see how cute he and Anna would be together! Poor Sarah, he's probably not her guy afterall.

And as long as we're all fighting over which one of us gets Sarah, I want to put my bid in for her as well. I could use her around here. Maybe we could all use her like a time-share? Each of us pitches in a maintenance fee and which includes room, board, travel, and entertainment (oh, wait, she won't need entertainment!).

Guest Anonymous

If she felt liberated enough to run through the ebil full body scanners at the airport, I could offer her a spare room and free rein in my kitchen.

I have a collection of my favourite children's fiction from my own childhood, along with biographies and autobiographies of the authors, so she could hone her skills by READING as well as writing. :lol:

I also have a crappy old car that breaks down all the time, and I'd let her take photos of me posing with jump leads and being towed by the rescue van.... :lol:

I think I can edge you all out, I have connections to an old folks home, she can start a church for the elderly! Demgirl and I can share her, we live close enough she can commute between us.

I think I can edge you all out, I have connections to an old folks home, she can start a church for the elderly! Demgirl and I can share her, we live close enough she can commute between us.

Nope, nope, my mom lives in the memory unit of an assisted living facility here (she has Alzheimers, which Stevie and Sarah should be very familiar with!), so I've got my "The Elderly" connection as well. The beauty of ministering to The Elderly in a memory care unit is that they don't remember how bat-shit crazy you are or that your music sucks.

Just looked at Jon D's business website. There's too much upfront capital necessary for him to be in the business by himself, or for him to have worked into the business. He's got financial backing from somewhere. Even basic commercial grape growing is expensive.

No fair! I want Sarah! I need to get my husband building that second bathroom stat! I will even let her make us burritos once a week AND buy her her OWN bag of animal crackers. :)

And we'll find her a whimsical handbag that looks like that little box of animal crackers you buy in the grocery store that comes w/ its own string handle. Imagine Steve dealing with "whimsical"! Ha!

http://www.amazon.com/Barnums-Animal-Cr ... 060&sr=8-6

Ooh, if she lives with ME she can live here for free, she just needs to make me that turtle cheesecake thingy she make for birthdays once a week. WITH pecans, please (that silly Reversal Anna didn't want pecans on hers :shock: silly thing)

Ooh, if she lives with ME she can live here for free, she just needs to make me that turtle cheesecake thingy she make for birthdays once a week. WITH pecans, please (that silly Reversal Anna didn't want pecans on hers :shock: silly thing)

Oh, me, too! I'm dying to try that, but I want HER to make it for me, not make it myself!

She Could live on my one living room floor...

Benefits: as a society, there isn't much recognition, let along acceptance of teh ebil gays! (we will ignore my friends) and unwed mothers are looked down apon, and shotgun weddings are frequent!

Plus, women still frequently do all of the cooking and all of the cleaning

Disadvantages: she would be surrounded by teh ebil buddhists, who are also teh ebil shintos!

first country in the world to make abortion legal (according to Wikipedia), with a very widespread acceptance of!

Many people are childless. Tiny families are the norm.

Beans are rather expensive.

How would she cope?

Archived