IGNORED

Counting On - Part 8: You've Seen Half this Show Before

choralcrusader8613

1 minute ago, Furbabies said:

Time, again,  to contact TLC and tell them to #throwtheduggarsback.

I love it!

They're still billing it as "life changing."  Yup.  Menopause.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Buzzard said:

I love it!

They're still billing it as "life changing."  Yup.  Menopause.

Buzzard the awesome quoted me!

:my_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Furbabies said:

Time, again,  to contact TLC and tell them to #throwtheduggarsback.

Perfect strategy.

Odd that they would have to ask beg viewers to clamor for more of their show.  I don't watch a ton of TV, but do most shows do this?!

I'm panicking because I seem to have bought a dodgy bottle of vodka that cannot be opened. I had hoped to be on my second drink before the 'life changing' finale began... If only I had a strong godly husband to help me open it.

Still not seeing seatbelts in that truck. Jessa and bin, no seatbelts. So...no seatbelt for Elliot's carseat then? 

Still not seeing seatbelts in that truck. Jessa and bin, no seatbelts. So...no seatbelt for Elliot's carseat then? 

Is there a baby cage? Just curious.

SO MUCH FILLER.

I feel like not only is there a ton of recycled footage from 19KAC, recaps of footage from previous Counting On episodes, and so many teasers for the end of the current episode. 

Having your parents monitor your Skype sessions is just too much for me to even process.

SO MUCH FILLER.

I feel like not only is there a ton of recycled footage from 19KAC, recaps of footage from previous Counting On episodes, and so many teasers for the end of the current episode. 

There was also the short part with baby pictures of Jill, because we have NEVER seen them before!!!!!!

Just now, MarblesMom said:

Having your parents monitor your Skype sessions is just too much for me to even process.

And staring so intently....creepy!

So Spurge is going from sleeping on the couch to sleeping in some little contraption on the floor? That Jill used to have Izzy sleep in? I thought she had said before there was a pack and play for him?

Just now, nst said:

Jinger's I don't think I have to - just came and went 

They built up that clip soooo much and zero came of it. Typical.

I continue to be disgusted by this whole "us boys have to look out for and protect our sisters". Maybe you should have protected them from the predator in your own house. 

It's so awkward to have a couple running towards each other only to embrace from the side. 

Also, why so much used footage? TLC really is working with nothing. From the amount of used footage I'd say the "life changing announcement" can only be something like a possible courtship or a possible adoption. Nothing cemented. 

2 minutes ago, nst said:

Jinger's I don't think I have to - just came and went 

She kept looking off camera like she was asking someone what she should answer.  Still could be something.....or nothing!

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived