choralcrusader8613

Just now, zadie said:

YIKES. The singing. It's so awkward

I am embarrassed for them...

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

OT, "Me Before You" looks like a good rainy day chick flick.  Has anyone read the book?

No, but if it has the Mother of Dragons, Finnick, Oswin and Bates in it -- I'm definitely going to see the movie!

1 minute ago, nst said:

The Life Changing announcement 

Meet the new Spice Girls 

They already have their own Jinger spice!!

3 minutes ago, homeschoolmomma1 said:

So, Jessa is sad because she can't ask Jill advice about her baby's milestones... yet her own mother had 19 kids. To me that says a lot and I ask advice to my sisters and brothers all the time.

I doubt Michelle would even have observed most of the milestones, considering that she passed off all the babies to the J'slaves when they were just a few months old. Any she'd have observed were so long ago that she may well have forgotten them by now.

I can't even believe how different Derick looks between now and when he proposed.  Wow.  

9 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

OT, "Me Before You" looks like a good rainy day chick flick.  Has anyone read the book?

One of my favorite books ever!!  Def read the book before seeing the movie though!

13 minutes ago, nst said:

Off topic - ted cruz is suspending his campaign 

What happened to teaming up with Kasich?

Just now, zadie said:

HAHAHA Jessa mocking Jill. Probably the realest I've seen her act in awhile.

the best scene ever 

that is Jessa to a TEE 

It is nice to hear more of Jana's voice now. Makes her seem slightly less Stepford-ish.

My husband came in, saw Dereck, and asked "God, has that guy been in an accident or something? What the hell?" Then he paused. "I'm gonna feel like a real jerk if you tell me that someone smacked him in the face with a frying pan or something."

Boldly going where no duggar has gone before (part 2)

Random dogs roam the street, the duggars are right at home!

A random brown child plays with spurge.

Jinger drinks coffee, JIll gathers them together and tells them that they have a lot of "hot air" to blow up balloons.

We're treated to Jill pics growing up, Michelle says "sweet jillymuffin."  OH SWEET JEBUS NO!

Jill is apparently fun and has cool ideas.  She's patient and kind... a buddy to all!

Jill says that today is a wimminz konference.  They have to make them feel special, so they decorate with pink. 

Jinger drinks coffee.

They smooth table cloths with valentines hearts on them.

Jessa mentions how they lack A/C.  Theres VIOLENCE and bad WATER, and SNAKES and COUGARS! So many things to worry you!

Women show up carrying babies.  Jill greets them.

JIll - a lot of the women around here are broken, they live in mud huts.  Its neat to come alongside them and support them

YAY THE DUGGAR SISTERS SING ... I mean... NOOOOOOO Why would you do that???

Jill is reading off of her iphone while she's singing.  Is she texting?

Joy - the people here love singing, so it was a good idea.  It brought back memories...

shots of them playing screeching violins

Jill reads from a book IN ENGLISH and they have a translator.

Jessa TH - when i was 17 we came on our first mission trip here.  Jill makes bonds with people and she would fall in love with them.  Leaving is the hardest thing.  I remembe her telling me she wanted to live here one day.

Jana - its great to see her as a mother with other mothers.  

Derick shows up wearing a hat carrying izzy.  He's like a hipster grizzly bear.

Jessa - its weird that 2 years ago we were sitting around doing wedding plans.

Flashback to Jill's awkward "song" proposal.  I forgot about that... 

Derick TH - he has braves and his mouth is still crooked.  He really needs to be cleaned, its not a good look.

Jill still listens to the song.

Jessa thinks it was romantic and perfect.

Back to the wedding day... they walk into the church with joy in tow.

We're treated to clips and THs from the wedding special.  Jill in her dress, michelle cooing, the littles in white... Jackson chasing Derick asking about kissing.

Derick reminds us that they didnt kiss until they were married.  Jill says it was hard because they had "normal feelings" and joked about eloping.

Boob has his "moment" with Jill in the hallway.

Shot of Anna... holding Josh's hand as he looks away

I wonder if we'll see Bin passive aggressively take Jessa's hand from that interloper after the ceremony...

Erin bates BANGS THE FUCK out of the piano again... 

Derick says "climax" NO, JUST NO

They light the candle, pray together... and boob gives his squicky permission for him to kiss/attack her.

Derick says if they had to do it again he would have kissed her longer.

Jill - married life is everything and more that we thought it would be

Derick seems so much more chill than Ben. I dunno, now that we're seeing them in the same episode, you can really see the contrast. Derick seems like a man still in love- Ben seems like a disinterested kid who got married to have sex with a pretty girl and immediately regretted his decision.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but they seem much happier as a couple than Jessa and Ben.

TLC should have filmed the family right when the Ashley Madison news broke.  THAT would have been something to watch.

Just now, MargaretElliott said:

Derick seems so much more chill than Ben. I dunno, now that we're seeing them in the same episode, you can really see the contrast. Derick seems like a man still in love- Ben seems like a disinterested kid who got married to have sex with a pretty girl and immediately regretted his decision.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but they seem much happier as a couple than Jessa and Ben.

its because they are away from the duggars and can LIVE THEIR OWN LIVES 

I know that this has been talked about a lot, but Derick's teeth are seriously jacked up. Its especially clear with all the footage of his wedding being played for him to commentate. His teeth weren't great when he got married, but they are so much worse now. 

Just now, Dandruff said:

TLC should have filmed the family right when the Ashley Madison news broke.  THAT would have been something to watch.

on one hand yes but who needs to see Jinger cry that much 

Derick was very nice looking before that surgery. His front teeth look almost dis colored and like something didn't work out right. Sigh.

I guess that they cut Josh calling Jill a snitch got cut.

1 minute ago, MargaretElliott said:

Can't believe I'm going throw Jill a bone like this, but she is way less annoying and obnoxious now.  She talks like an adult and has lost the whiny, puppy love voice.  Likely has a lot to do with them being happy still.  She seems to have actually grown up, which is good and a pretty baseline expectation for a mother/adult but good given those kids have been arrested in adolescence.  

• choralcrusader8613 locked and unpinned this topic

Archived