IGNORED

Lina and TT are getting married in six days....

Witsec6

I think Lina and TT are rushing the marriage because (a)they want the ebil sexy times to be "kosher" (b) she is pregnant (add me to the list of people waiting for an April baby)

eta: an ")" because apparently one cup of coffee is not enough to make me more alert

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I breathlessly await the next chapter of The Young And The Messianic. I appreciate the trainwrecky details. Lina has accomplished something without trying: I am learning so much from FJs real llive Jews in these threads. I know the basic tenets, but the differences, like those in Christianity are fascinating to me. Thanks, all!

:lol: Wherein Paulina finds herself pregnant with twins and suffering from amnesia. Praise hashem, she has her old blogs to look over to remind herself who she is...oh crap, then she'll just be more confused than before. Whatever will happen to Lina and Love?

:lol: Wherein Paulina finds herself pregnant with twins and suffering from amnesia. Praise hashem, she has her old blogs to look over to remind herself who she is...oh crap, then she'll just be more confused than before. Whatever will happen to Lina and Love?

:lol:

Awesome.

I have been saying all along that I didn't think they'd actually stay together long enough to get married, but it looks as if I may end up eating crow.

I will say with even greater confidence that they will be married less than five years. The handwriting is on the wall; she has just chosen to ignore it.

My original guess was that they'd get married and be divorced in the 3 months. But if she's pregnant, she might hold out a little longer. I still say less than year either way.

I truly am concerned about Lina. She is living in rainbow-and-unicorn-land and believes that if she follows all the rules, all her dreams will come true and they will live happily ever after. I know she thinks like this because it's how I thought when I was in the same movement. And she has no clue what's in store. It doesn't even cross her mind that this guy could (read:will) end up taking advantage of her because in her mind, God (ahem ahem "HaShem") would never create her soul mate to be like that.

If she lives near Austin, then the only place she's going to find cold water outside would have to be Barton Springs - after 100+ days of 100+ degree weather, trust me, there ain't no cool pools/lakes/ponds anywhere else. :D

But wherever she is going, I am thinking it's pretty much impossible it's a real mikvah. They have rules and processes and all sorts of rigamarole to go through, and we haven't heard a sniff about any of those. In fact, I bet she's not even cognizant of all the rituals of a true mikvah visit (and I'm not even Jewish - I just read a lot!!).

I am for the parents are just fed up with "Love" and just realized they can't talk any sense into her and so are just trying something else! :P

Honestly, I don't see Lina and TT getting divorced quickly if at all. I can't see Lina admitting to a mistake unless things get really, really bad.

I agree with you. Lina is not so humble and I think she'd rather die than admit she was wrong about all her arrogant proclamations about courtship and TRUE LOVE!

My bet is that they will attempt to move to Israel within the next year or two.

I agree with you. Lina is not so humble and I think she'd rather die than admit she was wrong about all her arrogant proclamations about courtship and TRUE LOVE!

Yeah that's my opinion.

Archived