IGNORED

Lina and TT are getting married in six days....

Witsec6

and she couldn't be more exhausted:

"I just want to lay in bed and stay there! Our apartment is on the second floor, which makes it difficult to move heavy objects (like my books and the vacuum!!) up the stairs, which seem to go on forever! At least that's what it felt like today ;) But I shouldn't be complaining. There is too much happiness and excitement in our lives right now!! Only one more week! -Paulina"

(from her FB page)

No healthy 20 year old would be so tired over going up two flights of stairs with a few boxes of books.

Anyone want to get in on the baby pool early?

:chores-laundry: :chores-mop: :chores-vacuum:

Edit to fix quote.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(from her FB page)

No healthy 20 year old would be so tired over going up two flights of stairs with a few boxes of books.

Edit to fix quote.

All I can say is this isn't going to end well.

Lina, that being so tired you want to stay in bed is depression. Your body knows what your mind won't admit, get out now before it is too late!

Do you think her parents know? It sounds crazy but I'd be willing to bet they've been left out of the loop. It seems like Lina's been living her fundie/Jewish/whatever life in an online world and her folks may not know the extent of it.

(from her FB page)

Edit to fix quote.

Eh, when I was a healthy 20-year old moving apartments pooped me out.

Do you think her parents know? It sounds crazy but I'd be willing to bet they've been left out of the loop. It seems like Lina's been living her fundie/Jewish/whatever life in an online world and her folks may not know the extent of it.

They might. Her parents gave her "permission" to start dating....sorry "courting"....TT. So they might be kept in the loop. If not, they'll probably find out in six days.

If she has been living at home and doesn't work, what does she own besides books and a vacuum? When I was getting married I had all kinds of furniture and moving in to our first place was exciting, not exhausting. Either she is being an attention whore or something is wrong, IMO.

Like a superhero's secret identity? I can't quite picture her tossing around Hebrew $5 words around her parents either.

OT: Is there a list of all the smilies that are possible on this board? I keep seeing such fun ones here.

Urk. Cue marriage advice tips from a newlywed 19 year old in 5... 4...

When I moved into my first place fresh from home, I was out partying all that night. Ah, Freshers' Week. By the time I was moving into my third flat age 20, when I'd accumulated a lot more crap, I think I was pretty knackered. But not "lie in bed and stay there" knackered, more like "I think I might skip that 5 mile run tonight" knackered. Lina does seem lika a very low energy person. She and Anna T appear more and more like two sides of the same coin.

Guest Anonymous
Lina does seem lika a very low energy person. She and Anna T appear more and more like two sides of the same coin.

This is exactly what I was thinking. Those two girls have cross-contaminated each other.

Wouldn't be surprised if she were to have a 'honeymoon' baby though.... :lol:

Ooh, this is so exciting! In six days she will get to wash Lovie's underwear for the very first time. And make him a little eggie for his brekkie! And then (after she does the dishes, natch) they are going to hold hands and study Scripture ALL DAY! I don't see how she can contain herself.

I wonder if TT will be like Meredith's husband and have her shut down the blog.

But, but, but ......then they would lose their audience and prime source of attention mission field.

Guest Anonymous

Did anyone ever locate their "virtual wedding shower?" I checked to see if they were registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond but they didn't appear to be. I still think that the reopening of the blog shortly before the wedding is at least partly down to avarice. I can really see Lina expecting her readers to fork over the place settings and crystal candlesticks.

(from her FB page)

Edit to fix quote.

AHAHAHHA actually IRL a friend of mine was complaining about being exhausted because she had 3 boxes, and 2 small appliances to move (a microwave and a TV) and we were 2 to help her! I was O_O God you have no idea what a real move means!!!! and please go to the gym!

So yeah I can totally believe that she actually was tired. That's what happens when your only exercise is walking - I realized when I started running that it just isn't enough (for us young people).

Even if you're in good shape and feeling positive about a move, you can still get tired out from all the excitement and anticipation of moving into a new place.

The poor, delicate flower would have died if she actually owned things that had to be moved to the second floor. Like, furniture. Boxes of more than just books. Stuff much bigger and bulkier and heavier than a vacuum cleaner. (Really? She was tired after carrying a vacuum cleaner up a flight of stairs)?

Did anyone ever locate their "virtual wedding shower?" I checked to see if they were registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond but they didn't appear to be. I still think that the reopening of the blog shortly before the wedding is at least partly down to avarice. I can really see Lina expecting her readers to fork over the place settings and crystal candlesticks.

I was looking for it, too!

The poor, delicate flower would have died if she actually owned things that had to be moved to the second floor. Like, furniture. Boxes of more than just books. Stuff much bigger and bulkier and heavier than a vacuum cleaner. (Really? She was tired after carrying a vacuum cleaner up a flight of stairs)?

Maybe we should send her the 8-pound Oreck as a bridal shower gift! :lol:

I'm still puzzled by the paucity of details on the wedding. She seems to be eluding questions about it.

This avoidance of questions about the quickie wedding, together with the tiredness, and the sudden (guilty?) adoption of shomer negiah after being one of those revolting always-touching couples... Yup.

I used to have really low energy like that when I was her age. It turns out I had an underactive thyroid. The symptoms weren't quite the same and I wouldn't be tired the next day like that. But after I had taken the medication for awhile I went to Costco and felt like The Hulk when I could lift a case of Gatorade into my cart and not get tired out by it.

I predict that she will have a baby around 8 months of marriage. Despite it being "premature", it will be suspiciously healthy and as large as a full-term baby. I expect she will be divorced either a few months before or a few months after the baby is born.

Eh, moving apartments can be genuinely tiring, plus she could have other issues like anemia, which is pretty common. I'm 20 and tend to have really low energy. (I'm not actually sure why right now, since I'm not anemic and have been getting enough to eat.)

I would genuinely feel bad for her if she were pregnant, but at the same time, I think it would be pretty funny.

Where did you read that? I can't see any mention of that on the blog? The most recent post I can see is about their one year anniversary!

do y'al reaize how fucking heavy books are? A box of books can weigh a good 50+ pounds. And I bet she has more than a few - natura living, homemaking, raw food etc.

(from her FB page)

Edit to fix quote.

My husband and I rolled into town at 2 am to our apartment in a shady part of one of America's worst-crime cities. We had to unload an entire truck like lightening to avoid the people (out on their porchs smoking w/e they were smoking and the randoms still walking up and down the main street) stealing our stuff. We moved everything we owned to the second floor and still had the energy to find a Denny's to eat at after we were done. She just sounds lazy and spoiled to me.

Archived