IGNORED

Fans Who Send the Duggars Gifts or Make Personal Requests

roddma

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not impressed by celebrity friends, and as for the last post, I highly doubt Ian Somerhalder needs to try that hard to get "lucky". Or any celeb. Or any regular person male or female for that matter! 

12 minutes ago, THERetroGamerNY said:

I own bunnies. Chuck Norris owns bunnies.@SpoonfulOSugar mentioned bunnies.

The trifecta of bun-celebrity.

You left out the Monty Python connection.

(see "Minor Annoyances" thread for details)

I need some new socks, but since my feet are kinda big, it is difficult to find just what I want sometimes. And, I was famous once, I'm sure. Or, maybe not. 

I had no idea about this. Ha ha

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

I was on a cable access children's show with my school class in 1st grade. Can I be a celebrity too?

Only if I can have your autograph. 

I was on a cable access children's show with my school class in 1st grade. Can I be a celebrity too?

Me too!!!   Only it was kindergarten and I played an elephant.  (Not really an Oscar worthy moment for me.  Lol) 

I was on a local tv station's Romper Room. I'm definitely a celebrity.

10 hours ago, iweartanktops said:

away at banned camp

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEE I love you, @iweartanktops

1 hour ago, ChairmanMeow said:

I'm not impressed by celebrity friends, and as for the last post, I highly doubt Ian Somerhalder needs to try that hard to get "lucky". Or any celeb. Or any regular person male or female for that matter! 

I would agree but I have to be honest, if we were going for a tumble and he started eyebrow-acting in bed, I would burst out laughing so hard NOBODY would be getting ANYTHING. I can't help but laugh so hard every time he does it in TVD! 

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 9:41 PM, StepMonsterInLA said:

I think Jill Rod sent a Bates gal a gift (maybe a blanket?) which helped along their invite that wedding, though I don't know why I think that so I may very well be incorrect. 

Hell, the Bates family probably sent me an invite (which I in my infinite wisdom took for junk mail)  And I never sent them a thing.

Does that mean that my brief appearance on a news report about sports clubs on the day of the 2008 Olympic opening ceremony makes me a celebrity too? Back in the days when I had really long hair... ah......

Whoever is a celebrity that also possesses a $250,000 constipated fish will basically win Hollywood.

30 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEHEEHEE I love you, @iweartanktops

I would agree but I have to be honest, if we were going for a tumble and he started eyebrow-acting in bed, I would burst out laughing so hard NOBODY would be getting ANYTHING. I can't help but laugh so hard every time he does it in TVD! 

Full disclosure: I saw that on another forum and stole it. :) I wish I was that clever. 

The feeling is mutual, dear. :my_heart:

4 minutes ago, iweartanktops said:

Full disclosure: I saw that on another forum and stole it. :) I wish I was that clever. 

The feeling is mutual, dear. :my_heart:

Ehhhh whatever, you're the first one here bahahahaha

Weeeeeeee!!! <3 <3 <3 

49 minutes ago, violynn said:

I was on a local tv station's Romper Room. I'm definitely a celebrity.

Seriously?!  I still remember the day they called my name from the magic mirror and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life.  

Not kidding.  It was.  Not sure I like what that says about my life.  

1 hour ago, iweartanktops said:

Only if I can have your autograph. 

I think it's great you can be starstruck after having been on Double Dare :) 

1 hour ago, Timetostoplurking said:

Me too!!!   Only it was kindergarten and I played an elephant.  (Not really an Oscar worthy moment for me.  Lol) 

For ours, it was a show with a clown. And basically we were only on screen when they panned to the "audience" (which was just our class.) The clown did pull a couple people out of the crowd for a few things. But I wasn't chosen. One kid's younger brother came along because his mom was a chaperon...and the little brother got pulled out to do a bit with the clown. I was so annoyed because he wasn't even in our class.

Spoiler

tumblr_mqhmm3F7FA1s8scfko1_500.gif

11 hours ago, Curious said:

I was just coming to post and say thank you to everyone who brought Jingerbread to our attention, Dgayle is now banned along with her celebrity insider sock Jingerbread :)

This is the second sock we have caught in the last several days.

Can't say I'm sad to see her go, she was trying to run the JRod thread and I was having none of it.

3 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You want celebrity?  Who needs fake posters when I'm sure most of us are practically rich and famous, just afraid to share because of fear of the paparazzi.

I, myself, am distantly related to Dolly Parton.  We share common ancestors in the early-mid 1700's making us like 9th cousins eleventy times removed.  Sure, I've never met her.  Look nothing like her (well...there may be one area of resemblance...) and I can't sing.  And my part of the family left Tennessee over 150 years ago...but clearly this makes me practically a movie star.  

And if that wasn't enough - I grew up within the same suburban municipal water system as Hilary Clinton.  Sure she'd already moved away before I was born...and I never met her...but when she would visit her family that tap water came from the same source that flowed through the pipes of my childhood home.  

FFS that makes us practically family.  Seeing it spelled out like this I'm a little surprised I've managed this long without being stalked by the tabloids as clearly fame surrounds me.   

I'm not the only one - plenty of people here on FJ just as famous as me.

I mean I have been Clearly Visible on "Nashville"  a few times lol

I owned a business that catered to, among others, celebs.  I don't understand the attention celebs draw and I agree with the banned person that most of them see what they do as a job and want to be treated normally.  That was my experience.

The only person I'd cross the street to see is Bob Newhart.  It's pretty likely I'd pee my pants, too.

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Seriously?!  I still remember the day they called my name from the magic mirror and it was one of the most exciting moments of my life.  

Not kidding.  It was.  Not sure I like what that says about my life.  

I think it's great you can be starstruck after having been on Double Dare :) 

Yup!  Two weeks of being Miss Jill's little Do-Bee...well, except twice when I don't-bee'd and got my bee-hind whooped all over the studio during a break for embarrassing my Momma on local tv.  They never called my name from the magic mirror, it was a common middle name, but no one was called that as their 'first' name.  I think there were 2 girls with my name my entire school career.  

35 minutes ago, Carol said:

I owned a business that catered to, among others, celebs.  I don't understand the attention celebs draw and I agree with the banned person that most of them see what they do as a job and want to be treated normally.  That was my experience.

The only person I'd cross the street to see is Bob Newhart.  It's pretty likely I'd pee my pants, too.

Serious - my dad was in the airport bar once in the early-mid 60's and Bob Newhart was also there having a drink.

That's the whole story.  When I asked if he said anything to him my dad looked at me like I had two heads and said, "What for?  I don't know him."

Just a family of extroverts!

4 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You want celebrity?  Who needs fake posters when I'm sure most of us are practically rich and famous, just afraid to share because of fear of the paparazzi.

I, myself, am distantly related to Dolly Parton.  We share common ancestors in the early-mid 1700's making us like 9th cousins eleventy times removed.  Sure, I've never met her.  Look nothing like her (well...there may be one area of resemblance...) and I can't sing.  And my part of the family left Tennessee over 150 years ago...but clearly this makes me practically a movie star.  

And if that wasn't enough - I grew up within the same suburban municipal water system as Hilary Clinton.  Sure she'd already moved away before I was born...and I never met her...but when she would visit her family that tap water came from the same source that flowed through the pipes of my childhood home.  

FFS that makes us practically family.  Seeing it spelled out like this I'm a little surprised I've managed this long without being stalked by the tabloids as clearly fame surrounds me.   

I'm not the only one - plenty of people here on FJ just as famous as me.

I once shared a swim lane at a pool with Keisha Knight Pulliam, aka "Rudy" from The Cosby Show. For like a full twenty minutes.

So don't tell me shit. :hand:

I can beat ALL OF YOU. *I* was in a bus in the background of an episode of Castle AND in one in the background of a fight in one of the Batman movies.

*I* am the only true celeb here.

:kitty-shifty:

6 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I can beat ALL OF YOU. *I* was in a bus in the background of an episode of Castle AND in one in the background of a fight in one of the Batman movies.

*I* am the only true celeb here.

:kitty-shifty:

...But which Batman movie? That might make a difference to your level of celebrity-ness.

I just remembered! Some years back there was a made for TV move(that I sadly never saw and can't remember the name) that was filming in the road near my house and I was told that a car scene shows a brief glimpse of our woods.

Even my trees are famous. :snooty:

Archived