IGNORED

Fans Who Send the Duggars Gifts or Make Personal Requests

roddma

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

Difference between Duggars and celebs

Celebs-known for something. Works hard.  Designers, chefs, actors,models, athletes, producers,directors. Doesn't seem out attention. 

Duggars-Known for having lots of sex. Uneducated,talentless, loves attention. Pimps out family. Wants free handouts. Wants tlc and fans to pay for their large family. 

Then there's Kim K and the kardashions clan. But at least they actually have to work. Kris is a real legit pimp. Kim has to post make pictures every hour. That's hard work. 

Celebs known for something have work ethic and talent. Kardashians and Duggars know their best angles for selfies.

4 hours ago, Curious said:

I was just coming to post and say thank you to everyone who brought Jingerbread to our attention, Dgayle is now banned along with her celebrity insider sock Jingerbread :)

This is the second sock we have caught in the last several days.

5 hours ago, Curious said:

I was just coming to post and say thank you to everyone who brought Jingerbread to our attention, Dgayle is now banned along with her celebrity insider sock Jingerbread :)

I had just searched her posts with the word "friend" and realized she had a friend for every occasion and thought that if she wasn't DGayle, she was another version of her. 

ETA: I don't remember DGayle being into celebrities, so I was leaning towards it just being another person who makes up friends to help with arguments.

6 hours ago, Curious said:

The second? You've tickled my insane curiosity! 

4 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

You've tickled my insane curiosity!

my guess: the french pickle eclair person.

1 minute ago, OnceUponATime said:

I think so. Eclairaupistache (sp?)?  

As a computer and forum illiterate, I find sock hunting really interesting. Presumably, they register with a different IP address and initially avoid detection.  How, then, do you determine later on that someone has created a sock?  I'm so illiterate I don't even know how to properly phrase my question. 

12 minutes ago, OnceUponATime said:

That was whose sock?

4 minutes ago, laPapessaGiovanna said:

That was whose sock?

Someone who didn't like being on a JTTH for rampant speculation, I think.

7 hours ago, Kak said:

I know the other poster you're referring to. Who was the sock?

isarhenne was banned after the first sock.  The one banned a couple days ago was the 3rd sock.

12 minutes ago, Curious said:

isarhenne was banned after the first sock.  The one banned a couple days ago was the 3rd sock.

Thanks for satisfying my nosey tendencies. Good job admins.

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

<snip>  another person who makes up friends to help with arguments.

I have a friend who does that!  I can't tell you who they are, though, so don't everyone ask...

;) 

I'm equal parts entertained and disappointed that Jingerbread was a sock. Entertained because it was fairly obvious that she was making things up, and disappointed because there was just something about her drivel that made me laugh. Maybe it was actually other people's responses to her drivel that made me laugh. I'm not sure. I need coffee.

If I just made a connection to another suspected sock, who would I bring that to the attention of?

Honestly I hadn't noticed her for any reason other than her marzipan avatar. I am not an assiduous reader of Bateses and Duggars threads though.

But her posts in this thread are flags so big and obvious that she must have been pissed that none was noticing her to write in that way. She needed to boast about something bigger than evah.

2 minutes ago, Kailash said:

I'm equal parts entertained and disappointed that Jingerbread was a sock. Entertained because it was fairly obvious that she was making things up, and disappointed because there was just something about her drivel that made me laugh. Maybe it was actually other people's responses to her drivel that made me laugh. I'm not sure. I need coffee.

You want celebrity?  Who needs fake posters when I'm sure most of us are practically rich and famous, just afraid to share because of fear of the paparazzi.

I, myself, am distantly related to Dolly Parton.  We share common ancestors in the early-mid 1700's making us like 9th cousins eleventy times removed.  Sure, I've never met her.  Look nothing like her (well...there may be one area of resemblance...) and I can't sing.  And my part of the family left Tennessee over 150 years ago...but clearly this makes me practically a movie star.  

And if that wasn't enough - I grew up within the same suburban municipal water system as Hilary Clinton.  Sure she'd already moved away before I was born...and I never met her...but when she would visit her family that tap water came from the same source that flowed through the pipes of my childhood home.  

FFS that makes us practically family.  Seeing it spelled out like this I'm a little surprised I've managed this long without being stalked by the tabloids as clearly fame surrounds me.   

I'm not the only one - plenty of people here on FJ just as famous as me.

Gosh, now that you mention it, @HerNameIsBuffy, I'M FAMOUS too, I just forgot. My late father was in some movies (just one?) with Shirley Temple, and other famous people.  Whew. I feel so much better about myself. Thanks for reminding me!

Just now, Kailash said:

Gosh, now that you mention it, @HerNameIsBuffy, I'M FAMOUS too, I just forgot. My late father was in some movies (just one?) with Shirley Temple, and other famous people.  Whew. I feel so much better about myself. Thanks for reminding me!

I know right?!  I hate when I forget I'm famous!  So glad it's not just me.  

And I've seen a Shirley Temple movie so it's like I know your dad personally...such a small world.

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I know right?!  I hate when I forget I'm famous!  So glad it's not just me.  

And I've seen a Shirley Temple movie so it's like I know your dad personally...such a small world.

We're practically sisters!

Just now, laPapessaGiovanna said:

Honestly I hadn't notice her for any reason other than her marzipan avatar. I am not an assiduous reader of Bateses and Duggars threads.

But her posts in this thread are flags so big and obvious that she must have been pissed that none was noticing her to write in that way. She needed to boast about something bigger than evah.

I had never really noticed her either, but in this thread it really did seem like she was trying to get noticed. 

I once saw Bob Lacey from the Bob and Sheri show back when he was filming PM Magazine with Moira Quinn. I think that makes us practically best friends.  I had a crush on Bob and totally wanted to be Moira when I grew up.

540689_G.jpg

Dang, I was really hoping she'd "out" her fake celebrity friend before she got the boot...ha! I was wondering just how big she'd go with it.

Not sure if I noticed DGayle or not. I admit a lot of times I just read post without looking at the author though.

40 minutes ago, Kailash said:

If I just made a connection to another suspected sock, who would I bring that to the attention of?

Please PM @Curious and/or any admin if you have concerns about socks.

Or shoes, or slippers, or bunnies . . . .etc.

I was on a cable access children's show with my school class in 1st grade. Can I be a celebrity too?

2 minutes ago, SpoonfulOSugar said:

Please PM @Curious and/or any admin if you have concerns about socks.

Or shoes, or slippers, or bunnies . . . .etc.

Thank you! I pm'd Curious. I wasn't sure if I should bother her with it, but I hadn't had any coffee and couldn't figure out who the admin were. Pathetic.

2 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I was on a cable access children's show with my school class in 1st grade. Can I be a celebrity too?

Hell yes! And now you are going on my list of celebrity friends. 

3 minutes ago, Kailash said:

Thank you! I pm'd Curious. I wasn't sure if I should bother her with it, but I hadn't had any coffee and couldn't figure out who the admin were. Pathetic.

http://www.freejinger.org/staff/ 

I have trouble finding things sometimes, so I thought I'd share that. :)

It's practically lunch time here and I can't seem to find a gear, so I am totally in sympathy.

Archived