IGNORED

Counting On Season One

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, Bugaboo said:

Here's a photo from Duggar Family Blog. Are they *gasp* DANCING? Uh oh....

IMG_20160308_121821.jpg

I'm sorry but Blessa looks terrible in the picture. She looks at least 10 years older than she is, too matronly. Her smile is so forced and the baby is oddly placed. 

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MatthewDuggar said:

Spurgeon looks like a stuffed prop.

I was just about to say that! He looks kind of like a baby doll. 

That photo is terribly awkward. They're not all stepping in sync, Josiah looks way too theatrical, the positioning of the Smugwalds is strange. 

I also watched the preview, all of that drama is forced. "Oh no, something could go wrong building this tree house!" "Oh know, the Dullards aren't safe!" 

but LOL to wearing clothes underneath those spa towels for extra modesty. 

So. What if Jana's mysterious comment, "I didn't see THIS coming!" refers to the fact that Michelle is now pregnant with a new blessing......... :special-snowflake1: ducking and running, now!

31 minutes ago, Diggingupdirt said:

I'm sorry but Blessa looks terrible in the picture. She looks at least 10 years older than she is, too matronly. Her smile is so forced and the baby is oddly placed. 

Agreed, she looks more like their mom than their sibling...

1 minute ago, JesSky03 said:

Agreed, she looks more like their mom than their sibling...

I think it's the outfit, necklace and hair.

if she didn't want to take of spud no wonder the others are holding him endlessly

ISB - at 1:39 just before they cut away does she look preggers to anyone?

Are they teasing a courtship for Joy? Cause to me it sounded way more like Joy would be courting than Jana. Also, Jessa looks like she's trying to hide another pregnancy.... 

4 minutes ago, OnceUponATime said:

ISB - at 1:39 just before they cut away does she look preggers to anyone?

Who?

jessa

jill is at 1:39. someone suggested the same thing in the anna thread but from a different bit of the short

I love how much Jana has been featured lately. I hope she is doing it willingly though.

S. Elliott is so cute I can't stand it.

Jana pointed to JD during the courtship question. She knows Boob has been pimping him hard.

Looks almost like they are fake running in that photo. John David looks insane.

In the promo, Jana points at JD but his expression doesn't change at all. I'd be a bit surprised if it was him. But maybe they are trying to hook him up with Tabitha now that she lives there. She's older but not THAT much, right?

WIVES don't like it being called babysitting? No one likes that, Ben. It's stupid. P.S. Your singing/rapping voice is awful. Jessa looked embarrassed.

I don't think Jill looks pregnant at all.

I'm happy we didn't see Michelle or JB at all.

I'm guessing Anna was heading to visit Josh in that clip. I doubt we'll see anything more than her leaving and returning though.

14 minutes ago, 19catsandcounting said:

Also, Jessa looks like she's trying to hide another pregnancy.... 

That promo picture was taken five weeks ago, which was three months after Spurgie was born.

10 minutes ago, DuggarWatch said:

That promo picture was taken five weeks ago, which was three months after Spurgie was born.

Probably just baby weight, I doubt she's pregnant.

26 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

Looks almost like they are fake running in that photo. John David looks insane.

In the promo, Jana points at JD but his expression doesn't change at all. I'd be a bit surprised if it was him. But maybe they are trying to hook him up with Tabitha now that she lives there. She's older but not THAT much, right?

WIVES don't like it being called babysitting? No one likes that, Ben. It's stupid. P.S. Your singing/rapping voice is awful. Jessa looked embarrassed.

I don't think Jill looks pregnant at all.

I'm happy we didn't see Michelle or JB at all.

I'm guessing Anna was heading to visit Josh in that clip. I doubt we'll see anything more than her leaving and returning though.

I think Tabitha already said that's not happening on her blog. Not 100% sure, but I think so.

I think they need to stop asking Anna about it already. I've not been in her position but I can't imagine that she wants to bring it into every.single.thing.she.does. I mean if you want to address all those questions do it once and move on. Don't have various family members (and producers) randomly ask the questions here and there.

On 3/4/2016 at 1:59 PM, RabbitKM said:

Every single time I'm like, hm I wonder what's on TLC right now, its My 600 Pound Life.  I wish they played something other than that for a change. 

The Little Couple. New episode tonight. I love it. If they get rid of this show, I'm gone. Just noticed that TLC is on TLC.

On 3/3/2016 at 8:41 AM, SassyPants said:

So it's a structure built on stilts, between trees that sit in a cluster? OK- At least a few little kids get somewhere to play. Hannah is 10 and Jackson soon to be 12? 13?  Why didn't they do this seasons ago when they had all those energy filled little boys? 

They are not bright or logical people.

wonder if it is wired for video and movement so nothing happens that is not godly.

29 minutes ago, doggie said:

wonder if it is wired for video and movement so nothing happens that is not godly.

Oh you know that no people of opposite gender will be allowed in that treehouse without chaperoned. Even children who are related. It's messed up. Sort of like they aren't allowed to play hide and seek together.

1 hour ago, 19catsandcounting said:

Are they teasing a courtship for Joy? Cause to me it sounded way more like Joy would be courting than Jana. Also, Jessa looks like she's trying to hide another pregnancy.... 

Based on solely my opinion, I would say that after watching the latest promo, as well as the last one, we can practically confirm that Jana is not courting anyone. John David - it's still possible. My money would be on either Joy, Jinger or Joseph. Ben rapping?...now I don't even know what to freaking say. Did you see Jessa's face? she looked so embarrassed that she made me turn red!

Ha, love Ben throwing shade with the "I've been informed that wives don't like it being called babysitting". They must be learning from the Dullards.

Jessa with "of a infant". 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived