IGNORED

Counting On Season One

Coconut Flan

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the previous thread:

I thought the same thing at first. I thought the teepees were supposed to be overalls, so I wasn't getting the theme and I couldn't think of any other way the arrows might relate to babies. I had eventually decided that they were supposed to be Cupid's arrows rather than a phallic symbol till the other thread clued me in.

My first thought was they were some kind of cutesy, PG13 phallic symbol, since it's a baby boy.:my_blush:

11 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Beware the ides of March.

Except maybe...

(I have no intention of watching this show, but I'll enjoy y'alls snark vicariously).

20 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

No way the Duggars know what the ides of march refer to.

LOL!  Can't you just imagine Michelle teaching Shakespeare at the kitchen table! :pb_lol:

52 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Except maybe...

(I have no intention of watching this show, but I'll enjoy y'alls snark vicariously).

Vehicle is actually a very fitting song for Counting On, since it's about a creeper luring girls into his car. It's like a metaphor for Gothardism in general or Josh in particular.

Duggars doing Shakespeare would be epic! Thank you for that hilarious image.

I think the Willis Family second season premiers that same night on TLC. Their J-named kids are such a contrast to the Duggar brood. (And they are far more talented, IMHO.)

so it looks like on my pvr - they are doing a 2 hour special before the hour long SERIES about JIll Dillard and Jessa Seewald 

29 minutes ago, DuggarWatch said:

LOL!  Can't you just imagine Michelle teaching Shakespeare at the kitchen table! :pb_lol:

"Et tu, Brute?" Enunciated just like Per-pen-dic-ular.

With my bingo card on one side, and my screwdriver/Cape Codder on the other, I should be just fine and dandy. :P

52 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

"Et tu, Brute?" Enunciated just like Per-pen-dic-ular.

Julius Caesar, as in Cesarean.

1 hour ago, DuggarWatch said:

"And then Romeo asked Juliet's father if he could enter a blessed courtship with her and then Lady Capulet monitored all of their text messages and they lived happily ever after!"

14 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Beware the ides of March.

Isn't the Ides of March the fifteenth? 

23 minutes ago, Ungodly Grandma said:

Isn't the Ides of March the fifteenth? 

It is.  I believe that's the date that Counting On airs.  

13 hours ago, Mercer said:

From the previous thread:

I thought the same thing at first. I thought the teepees were supposed to be overalls, so I wasn't getting the theme and I couldn't think of any other way the arrows might relate to babies. I had eventually decided that they were supposed to be Cupid's arrows rather than a phallic symbol till the other thread clued me in.

I haven't been around much lately. Haven't had time to keep up with all of the Duggar threads so I thought I'd jump into this new one.

My interest is piqued with the post above. What is that about?!

2 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I haven't been around much lately. Haven't had time to keep up with all of the Duggar threads so I thought I'd jump into this new one.

My interest is piqued with the post above. What is that about?!

the people who run tacos4life that sierra and the married duggars hang out with are now with these people who are managers.  T4L is on facebook with pictures of kids from other countries and arrows are around 

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

What is that about?!

cookies that The cookie lady made for a babyshower that at least Jessa, Joy and Sierra(as party planner) went to

5 hours ago, nst said:

so it looks like on my pvr - they are doing a 2 hour special before the hour long SERIES about JIll Dillard and Jessa Seewald 

WHY DEAR LORD WHY??!!!  

I wonder which of the 3 episodes they'll rerun. I didn't watch them before, I just read Buzzard's recaps.

On March 1, 2016 at 7:23 AM, nst said:

That sounds like possibly a bunch of recycled footage edited together with talking heads like they did for the tribute to Jill's glorious life that they aired before her wedding episode. I hate that TLC loves to do that.  Could be an over-hyped clip show comprised of jill and jessa scenes from old seasons, the recent specials, and then a montage of teaser clips from the new show. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived