IGNORED

Sweet Tea and Buttermilk: Baby Watch 2016

SolomonFundy

2 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

She posted that the twins are 7 months today.  The pregnancy announcement was four weeks ago.  You know how she's always posting pics of the twins and baby crash or whatever his name is and labeling them #irishtriplets? It's totally possible she'll have irish triplets. Again. I don't know how early she usually announces but I know she's had some premies so this is totally possible, right? :my_cry:

The phrase "Irish Triplets" usually refers to three children born in under 3 calendar years to the same woman. If you accept that definition, Courtney has accomplished this feat several times. From the time her third son was born, she's technically had three babies under 3 at any given time. However, the twins switched it up a bit. We can coin the phrase "Irish Quadruplets" thanks to the last two, since at that point, Courtney had four children under the age of 3.

Frankly, I don't understand her fascination with the whole #irishtwins thing. I guess it's sort of cute, but really, why is it worth mentioning when literally ALL of her children have at least one sibling that is less than a year's difference in age?

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

Frankly, I don't understand her fascination with the whole #irishtwins thing. I guess it's sort of cute, but really, why is it worth mentioning when literally ALL of her children have at least one sibling that is less than a year's difference in age?

And there's a strong Catholic connotation. Most QFers can't resist near-constant bragging about their Militant Fecundity, but you'd think someone like Courtney would want to distance themself from papists and Mary-worshippers :pb_confused:

I find the Irish twins, Irish triplets thing kind of annoying. It's not as cute as Courtney thinks it is. Erika Shupe says it too. We get it. You pop kids out sometimes twice in one year. :roll:

^^ If you share a habit with Erika Shupe, it's probably a good idea to re-examine your life choices.

I'm surprised there aren't more fundie women suffering from uterine prolapse after having that many kids so close together. 

30 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

I'm surprised there aren't more fundie women suffering from uterine prolapse after having that many kids so close together. 

They might, but I doubt they'd ever talk about it. 

Yeah unless Jesus is guarding their pelvic muscles and ligaments for popping out so many babies some of the surely are but I doubt it'd be spoken about.  Give them another 10-20 years for it to be even more likely though.  It can happen at any age but it becomes more common once you're post-menopausal.

Michelle Duggar doctor visit without cameras to preserve the image of godly over breeding in 3 ... 2 ...1...

• 3 weeks later...

aw, no fun! I was intrigued by her. Also just noticed she only has 36 followers. Was it always that low or did she delete/block the non-believers? 

No, I got deleted and my Insta ist pretty Christian. I guess it is just friends and family now.

On 7.5.2016 at 8:34 PM, Iamhispurity said:

No, I got deleted and my Insta ist pretty Christian. I guess it is just friends and family now.

I have to say that I'll miss her IG feed.

On 4/11/2016 at 0:54 PM, Eternalbluepearl said:

I don't like the way things cooked by a microwave taste so I don't use ours often. It's not something I think to post to social media about though. :pb_lol:

Never tried actually cooking something in the microwave. It's for melting butter and chocolate, and for reheating that last cup of coffee or last night's leftovers.

Too bad, I only looked at her insta once in a while but I sort of liked it.  Any idea as to why she did it? She seems to like all the attention she got

3 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

Too bad, I only looked at her insta once in a while but I sort of liked it.  Any idea as to why she did it? She seems to like all the attention she got

She goes back and forth on social media a lot - starting blogs and then shutting them down, making her facebook private then public again and then deleting it. She'll probably be back to having a public Instagram again in a few months. 

She thrives on the attention she gets for popping a baby out every year. She loves the 'shock' value from non-fundies. Until it gets too real for her, then she closes up shop and hides for a while. Eventually, a blog, Facebook page, IG, or other site comes 'back' as public as ever.

She is very much like other fundie women who do little more than pop out kids - she needs the attention, fundie praise and 'heathen' snark  alike, that she gets for doing the only thing she was ever meant to do - make the babies.

Ah to bad that she closed her instagram account. I looked on it every now and then to see if she announced the sex of her latest baby yet. Hope that the commenters above me are right that she will be back before long :)

• 2 months later...

It's been 3 months but has there been any news about her latest kid? I never really looked her up because each time I did there would be a new kid and I couldn't keep up!

Also, @picklepizzas, I love your icon!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, what happened to Courtney? I forgot all about her. Has she given birth yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Here instagram is still private so I don't know. I was browsing old topics and found this one again. Hoping someone on FJ knows something more?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm just felt down into this rabbit hope... I really all the thread in the afternoon. There is some news? I check here insta us still private and she say " 1 Hubby, 8 kids, 17 chickens, 3 Aussies, 3 pigs, 2 ducks, 1 cat & 1 working coffee pot" so i guess she deliver now 

Courtney's twins were born September 16, 2015 and she announced her pregnancy on March 14, 2016. This gives a potential birth range from June 22, 2016 (if she ovulated and conceived two weeks after birth and assuming she didn't have another premature birth like Callie) to November 28, 2016 (if she did early testing and announced just seven days after conception). But unless she starts posting again we might never know.

Archived