IGNORED

What is cuddly, fluffy and starts with an E? Sarah Maxwell Gets a Dog

albanuadh_1

7 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Mary's skirt is surprsingly short, and it looks like she's wearing leggings to compensate (like the little girls do). 

I think that's the shortest I've ever seen a second generation Maxwell girl wear her skirt. (Counting Steve and Teri as first generation and their kids as second).

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, albanuadh_1 said:

The latest entry shows Anna Marie washing window screens... while Sarah seems to be just playing with the dog!

Oh, you're having a horrible time with your varicose veins? Here, do manual labor while I photograph you doing it, and then I'll play with my puppy while you do MORE manual labor!

Sarah's kind of a dick.

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Oh, you're having a horrible time with your varicose veins? Here, do manual labor while I photograph you doing it, and then I'll play with my puppy while you do MORE manual labor!

Sarah's kind of a dick.

Excuse me? Sarah's kind of a what because she dared to not wash screens on a Saturday? How do you know she only played with her puppy and didn't help out or watch and play with the kids while the other adults were doing work around Chris' house? You don't know that she didn't help out and you don't know whether Anna Marie was feeling well or not. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

True, we only 'know' through the photos but when do we see Sarah doing anything? She always states who is doing what and it seldom includes her. She is the one who made a remark about Anna Marie having a bad time with her veins.

10 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

I think that's the shortest I've ever seen a second generation Maxwell girl wear her skirt. (Counting Steve and Teri as first generation and their kids as second).

Oh, oh, oh -- shorter than Reversal Anna as Lolly The Clown? IIRC that strumpet-frock showed nigh all her calves!

@Pretzel, thank you for being a  moderating voice in the current Sarah discussion. Of all the Maxgals, I feel sorriest for her and am grieved when she's presumed to be a dick just because she's not reported to be doing manual labor and because she replied to a humper's Q with a comment about Anna's varicosities.  The humper *did* ask how Pregnant Anna was doing, after all.  It flusters me to think that Stevus Maximus is showing this discussion to Poor S and scolding her: "See?! See! What! Happens! When you answer with more than one word?!? No Great Conversationalist gives *any* extra information!"

All this said, I'm not criticizing you, @albanuadh_1 nor @nastyhobbitses.   It's actually kind of refreshing to think of PSarah, y'know, having f-n with a puppy that's hers, all hers. I also figure Anna is a grown-ass woman and chose to clean screens, painful legs or no.  I'm very lucky/blessed not to count varicose veins among my ailments, so I don't know--maybe the relatively stationary activity of washing screens was preferable to walking around to spread mulch or gather debris. 

Darnit, Steve -- your cult-craziness has caused me to spend minutes of my life defending a woman I've seen once and never met. Honestly, who does that? (Don't answer, I knowwwww...)

Would a costume count? I guess it would. Even their hiking/running skirts are long, so... 

Welp, looks like it's time for me to make an apology about my previous comment. It was presumptuous of me to call Sarah a dick (her dad's a dick, she's probably not, at least not intentionally), and it was also presumptuous of me to assume that Anna-Marie couldn't have chosen to do manual labor. I think I let my snarkiness get the better of me and take a hard left turn into unnecessary insult-land, and for that, I'm sorry.

I usually defend Sarah. I generally feel sorry for her. Still think Anna Marie should be sitting back with her feet up. Or NOT getting pregnant!

Something must be wrong with their RSS feed. I just got the seven or so most recent posts dumped into my Feedly today at once. I think this happened last month, too.

FIX IT, STEVE.

Wow, in that first pic of Sarah, she looks like a normal happy person having fun with a pet!

3 hours ago, deborahlynn1979 said:

Something must be wrong with their RSS feed. I just got the seven or so most recent posts dumped into my Feedly today at once. I think this happened last month, too.

FIX IT, STEVE.

I don't think 1TonRamp covered that skill.

True Christians don't need RSS feeds. The Lord will tell you when it's His time to receive blessings from this godly family blog.

1 hour ago, bertnee said:

True Christians don't need RSS feeds. The Lord will tell you when it's His time to receive blessings from this godly family blog.

But what if he's too busy reminding Steve to order pizza?

Archived