IGNORED

What is cuddly, fluffy and starts with an E? Sarah Maxwell Gets a Dog

albanuadh_1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emigration? Yeeeahhh, go, Sarah! 

Or... Ermine? 

Not that I think it's happening, but the thought of Maxhell turning into a fur animal farm...

It'll either be a pet or something really, really boring.

Or maybe Sarah's new book is about an animal? Nah, you wouldn't be able to get so much God stuff into it.

According to replies to comments, it's not the book. People HAVE commented asking whether it's a pet and Sarah's just posting winky faces or "wait and see!" as replies to those.

I bet it's a pet. Maybe a puppy called Emily, after the Moody mom?

39 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

I bet it's a pet. Maybe a puppy called Emily, after the Moody mom?

Watch it not even be Sarah's but one of her married brothers and Sarah is just *so* excited for them. :my_rolleyes:

Hannah C's guesses are crazy. An elephant, fluffy and adorable? Unless it's one of you guys :P

I don't understand why she doesn't just post what the stupid ass thing is. They do this all the time and it is so freaking stupid. Why the click-baiting? They don't have ads on their website. 

4 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

I don't understand why she doesn't just post what the stupid ass thing is. They do this all the time and it is so freaking stupid. Why the click-baiting? They don't have ads on their website. 

They love to drag things out. It's ridiculous.

32 minutes ago, Gossamer1 said:

Embryo!  Is somone pregnant?

Someone in the comments guessed it was Nathan and Melanie, pregnant with baby E.  She said it wasn't that, so we'll have to keep guessing.

Eternity stuck at home being treated like a small child?

13 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Someone in the comments guessed it was Nathan and Melanie, pregnant with baby E.  She said it wasn't that, so we'll have to keep guessing.

I was happy to see that "no" for sure. Melanie looks happier and healthier than she has in years.

My guess is that Nathan and Melanie got the ABC girls a pet cat or dog.  After all, they already have chickens so we know they aren't afraid of the mess animals make and they seem to be the most normal of the bunch.  No way scary Teri would tolerate the mess of a pet in her house!  

I wonder if they're finally getting another dog after Honey (we presume) passed away.

2 minutes ago, kpmom said:

I wonder if they're finally getting another dog after Honey (we presume) passed away.

The Maxwells had a dog?! :pb_eek:

Archived