IGNORED

Palins in the News - MERGED

clarinetpower

I have to be honest, I've never really cared much about the train wreck of the Palin family. BUT, this is fun! Carry on. :popcorn2:

Oh, one more thing, how the fuck is she getting pregnant so much? I mean, if you can't remember the pill, there are a number of other options! 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Curious said:

A great blog to look at for all the Palin birth inconsistencies is The Immoral Minority: http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/

I followed that blog religiously during Sarah's failed VP campaign.   I'm firmly in Trigg is not Sarah's biological baby camp :)

Yeah I loved that site while Sarah was running for VP. So do you think Bristol or Willow is Trigg's mom? Or do you think they adopted him quietly? I only read about the Willow theory in this thread (I think?) so I never even considered that back then! Always wondered how the kids were born so close together (Trigg and Tripp).

6 minutes ago, iweartanktops6 said:

Oh, one more thing, how the fuck is she getting pregnant so much? I mean, if you can't remember the pill, there are a number of other options! 

I think @campused had it right: 

Like she's the world's worst user of birth control and super fucking fertile. 

:):) 

Wait. Sarah literally named her children Trig and Track? Legally? I'm done. 

Not.  :pb_lol:

51 minutes ago, iweartanktops6 said:

I have to be honest, I've never really cared much about the train wreck of the Palin family. BUT, this is fun! Carry on. :popcorn2:

She's using abstinence.  But it seems she hasn't quite got the hang of it yet....

51 minutes ago, twinmama said:

So do you think Bristol or Willow is Trigg's mom?

I think it's Bristol.  She may have been a sort of sister mom, but the pictures of her and Levi with Trigg are very...maternal.

She also called him "my baby" during the hacking trial.  I was disappointed more media didn't pick up on that when it happened :(

Plus there is NO way Sarah was pregnant during that time and the Wild Ride is just ridiculous.

4 minutes ago, Curious said:

She's using abstinence.  But it seems she hasn't quite got the hang of it yet....

Of course! Duh! Thanks, Curious. Obviously that's what her parents taught her. See, my mom taught me the same... Wait until you're married, etc. But I possess common sense. 

And birth control. Silly me. 

I'm reading quite a bit online and it strikes me that there's a chance this baby is half Black. This could get very interesting. And possibly very difficult for this child!  

8 minutes ago, Curious said:

I think it's Bristol.  She may have been a sort of sister mom, but the pictures of her and Levi with Trigg are very...maternal.

She also called him "my baby" during the hacking trial.  I was disappointed more media didn't pick up on that when it happened :(

Plus there is NO way Sarah was pregnant during that time and the Wild Ride is just ridiculous.

So do you think Trigg was born earlier than they said? Or she got pregnant with Tripp immediately after giving birth? Or was Tripp premature? I agree that I don't think Sarah was really pregnant, though hard to tell with photos. If she was pregnant, she was so careless getting on that plane in labor at 36 weeks.

2 minutes ago, iweartanktops6 said:

I'm reading quite a bit online and it strikes me that there's a chance this baby is half Black. This could get very interesting. And possibly very difficult for this child!  

Ha! I just got to that part. While I know black newborns can look very light skinned for a long time, and obviously biracial people too, I think that would be too big a risk for Bristol to take. Meaning, she doubled down on Dakota being the father right? If the baby came out CLEARLY another race, what does she say? My guess is whoever the father is, he's white.

5 minutes ago, twinmama said:

So do you think Trigg was born earlier than they said? Or she got pregnant with Tripp immediately after giving birth? Or was Tripp premature? I agree that I don't think Sarah was really pregnant, though hard to tell with photos. If she was pregnant, she was so careless getting on that plane in labor at 36 weeks.

It was VERY convenient that she was exactly the right gestation with Tripp that she couldn't have been Trigg's mom.   I think they fudged Trigg's birthday one way or the other.  They also fucked around with Tripp's birthday when he was born, so that confused things even more.

My theory is that Bristol was pregnant with Trigg and perhaps she was going to give him up for adoption or maybe not. Maybe she wanted to keep him.  Then they found out he had Down Syndrome and that would throw a bit of a wrench into adopting him out.   So Sarah hatched her grand plan to say he was her's.  Now she has the perfect political prop and Bristol gets to keep her baby.

I suspect Tripp was conceived relatively quickly because  obviously abstinence wasn't working for her already and I think she kind of wanted to stick it to Sarah.  Maybe for suggesting she adopt Trigg out or for turning him into a prop during the campaign.

35 minutes ago, twinmama said:

Ha! I just got to that part. While I know black newborns can look very light skinned for a long time, and obviously biracial people too, I think that would be too big a risk for Bristol to take. Meaning, she doubled down on Dakota being the father right? If the baby came out CLEARLY another race, what does she say? My guess is whoever the father is, he's white.

She might have been unsure who the father was, and was waiting until the child was born to play her hand. Then out pops sailor, she looks light, they give it a week or two, still light, and she decides it's a safe bet to call out the fiancé. However I've known plenty of biracial kids that didn't start getting dark until a bit later, or kids that are light skinned but have kinky hair and the features of their non-Caucasian parent. Those features aren't really visible on a newborn since it can take a few days/weeks for a baby's face to recover from birth. Also I can't help but feel like "sailor" is a dig at the Marine, like if it was a boy she would've named it "soldier", but maybe I'm just petty (I am)

37 minutes ago, Curious said:

I suspect Tripp was conceived relatively quickly because  obviously abstinence wasn't working for her already and I think she kind of wanted to stick it to Sarah.  Maybe for suggesting she adopt Trigg out or for turning him into a prop during the campaign.

The thing is, Bristol was already pregnant when Sarah was chosen to run for VP.  She couldn't have known that Sarah would be picked.  Were there sightings of Bristol looking pregnant when Sarah said she was pregnant with Trig?  She does look heavy during the first DWTS stint and it is unusual for contestants not to lose weight but I don't think she was working as hard as some of the other contestants. She looked heavier everywhere, not just her stomach.  Do you think Track and his Ex would agree to pretend that the child was theirs if it had been Bristol's?  I'm not convinced but it sure is fun hear all these theories.

I've seen pictures of Sarah during the time she was pregnant with Trig. She was trying to hide it, but I think she definitely looked pregnant. 

I also doubt Bristol would have gotten pregnant again that quickly after having a baby. Even uber fertile mertles like Michelle Duggar and Kellie Bates never got pregnant that quickly. 

As for Bristol being pregnant during DWTS, I doubt it. I think she just used the work she was doing as an excuse to eat a lot, but she didn't do enough work to actually get rid of the calories. 

They are interesting theories, and I do think there is something wonky going on with Sailor's birth and paternity, but I think the other stuff is a too much. The Palins are trashy and love drama, but I think the cunning to pull some of this stuff off is probably quite a bit beyond them. 

Exactly, anjulibai. I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but couldn't the matter of Trig's parentage be resolved by looking up the birth certificate, which should be part of public records? I guess you could argue that could have been forged, but that would require an unlikely amount of complicity from state authorities.

As to Sailor's birth date and paternity... there is definitely something hinky going on, but I just can't figure out why Bristol would go to such extremes to fudge the date. There may be a big piece of the story here that hasn't been exposed yet.

I don't believe in conspiracies usually but that Trigg story got me.  I think the deciding factor to me was that Sarah didn't tell anyone she was pregnant, even the people she worked with, until she was 7 months along and then out of nowhere--:boom: -- a baby bump where there hadn't been one the day before. That plus the airplane ride after her water broke "so that Trigg could be born in Alaska" :my_rolleyes:

I find it hilarious that there could even be so many questions about possible babies for Bristol.  I've never known anyone that may/may not have had a baby but Bristol has had several.  Very bizarre.

From the "cousin" posts collected on The Immortal Minority:

Any photos of a new baby in Christmas garb will be of Bristol and Tristan, because she really WAS a Christmas baby.

Interesting.  That would explain why the hospital ID bracelet switched sides.

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I've seen pictures of Sarah during the time she was pregnant with Trig. She was trying to hide it, but I think she definitely looked pregnant. 

I also doubt Bristol would have gotten pregnant again that quickly after having a baby. Even uber fertile mertles like Michelle Duggar and Kellie Bates never got pregnant that quickly. 

As for Bristol being pregnant during DWTS, I doubt it. I think she just used the work she was doing as an excuse to eat a lot, but she didn't do enough work to actually get rid of the calories. 

They are interesting theories, and I do think there is something wonky going on with Sailor's birth and paternity, but I think the other stuff is a too much. The Palins are trashy and love drama, but I think the cunning to pull some of this stuff off is probably quite a bit beyond them. 

Brixton getting pregnant so quickly after Trigg was born is pretty damn quick but women have gone to their 6-week post part checkup pregnant.  Teen moms are less likely to breastfeed and breastfeeding does usually delay the return of fertility somewhat.  It's unlikely that Bristol got pregnant so quickly after giving birth to Trigg  -if she, in fact, did- but maybe not absolutely impossible.

1 hour ago, silvia said:

Exactly, anjulibai. I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person, but couldn't the matter of Trig's parentage be resolved by looking up the birth certificate, which should be part of public records? I guess you could argue that could have been forged, but that would require an unlikely amount of complicity from state authorities.

As to Sailor's birth date and paternity... there is definitely something hinky going on, but I just can't figure out why Bristol would go to such extremes to fudge the date. There may be a big piece of the story here that hasn't been exposed yet.

According to this http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/VitalStats/Pages/birth/default.aspx only the person or their parents can request a birth certificate in Alaska and Sarah has never released Trig's. Not that I expect her to even if there is no conspiracy, it's really no one's business IMO. Despite the fact that I love "what if-ing" about it, she's under no obligation that I can see to clear it all up.

14 minutes ago, twinmama said:

According to this http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/VitalStats/Pages/birth/default.aspx only the person or their parents can request a birth certificate in Alaska and Sarah has never released Trig's. Not that I expect her to even if there is no conspiracy, it's really no one's business IMO. Despite the fact that I love "what if-ing" about it, she's under no obligation that I can see to clear it all up.

Except, wasn't she obsessed with Obama's birth certificate? ;) 

Just wondering. 

But Obama is an evil Muslim Kenyan who is in charge of our government, and Trig is but a little child. Or at least according to her, probably.

1 hour ago, Handmaiden of Dog said:

You mean to tell me you can't keep Tarp, Tramp, and Pterodactyl straight? How are you supposed to effectively stalk these people? 

For those who believe that Sarah gave birth to Trig, help me understand the infamous "eighteen days" picture. I'm honestly not trying to be a smartass, I just don't understand how in March of 2008 her breasts protrude farther than her belly, and then eighteen days later, her belly completely dwarfs her breasts. 

http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2015/09/sarah-palin-to-speak-at-fundraiser-for.html

It's the last picture on the page.

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I received quite a stern warning from my ob after my son was born that it was extremely possible, even while breastfeeding, to get pregnant again before the return of my period. I think she'd had a rash of 6 week postpartum pregnant patients (say that 3 time fast). She was very adamant that should I decide to have sex that I take all precautions against getting pregnant again that soon. It is very possible for a young and healthy woman to get pregnant again that quickly. Add in the notoriously terrible understanding about how female reproduction works in this crowd, and I don't have problem believing it could have happened. 

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

She might have just been sucking her stomach in, like this lady: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IibbrPQCyG0

I tend to think there's no conspiracy. Some of the stuff with Sarah's last pregnancy was weird, but I do think she was actually pregnant.

Oh my god, that video! lol I can't remember if I tried stuff like that when I was largely pregnant, but in the earlier days it was easily possibly to suck those babies in to be invisible. 

My favorite pictures/video of Spongebob Squarebelly.   I've never seen a square pregnant belly, things just doing do that naturally.  I also have never heard a pregnant woman tap their belly (pretty vigorously I might add) and have it thump like she did.

That very pregnant belly is TIGHT, IMO

This shit is mind blowing! I'm still struggling with the fact that the whole family was shit faced at that party mentioned up-thread, with little Tripp in attendance. :( 

This is an honest question, is it typical to have your children around belligerent adults? 

@Curious

I need a link about square belly! Also, I should get to the q & a area about why I can't @ someone in a sentence! Grrr. 

1 minute ago, Curious said:

My favorite pictures/video of Spongebob Squarebelly.   I've never seen a square pregnant belly, things just doing do that naturally.  I also have never heard a pregnant woman tap their belly (pretty vigorously I might add) and have it thump like she did.

That very pregnant belly is TIGHT, IMO

Yeah, that was weird! 

Remember how she started out in her paid screeches saying Trig was born at Mat-Su Regional Hospital, and then she up and changed her story so that he was born in Anchorage?

Archived